Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Sorry I am the one. Who tweeted that pic the one lemon on that part as I tout that s for cutie so I added the two red cheek on him

Lol by the way I m now training myself to see blood on vampire prosecutor as inside got alot of blood wor I see le almost vomit at first few eps but because of wanna to over come the blood phobia and horror show phobia so watch that one hmmm I think it s abit like Hong Kong drama a date with a vampire but this one has less effects but the story line s more human Ba as some of the cases the killers hAve a reason to kill and vvv sad reason

Hmmm after all I think this s a vvv interesting drama

When i was watching that drama I am thinking if Cutie was the male lead how will he act。 as I find the male lead who acted as a vampire is really cool and sometime cute and have that kind of mature feeling

So if cutie were to act like this think must wait Afew year later I m not saying he can't act as wel as that actor but he looks young and That vampire character need to look mature and strong in mentally so that he will control no to drink human blood Ba

Cutie s vvv capable of strong will look but mature looking maybe after Afew years after he ns or in 30s

But I can't wait to see him act as a more mature role

Even in ob he act as a ajushi but he really dont look like A ajushi

Hmmm I hope that he can play in as many different roles as he can

Just speaking out loud. U can ignore me if u don't agree with me.

Its alright for us to mass tweet but I feel tat it might be annoying if cutie keeps seeing the same tweet consecutively from the same person. Better to pace your tweets like maybe one tweet every half an hr... otherwise itz not effectively. Just ask yourself if u wld like to see a flooding of the same tweet repeatly fr same person within the span of a few mins.

Itz our way of showing our support but letz just be considerate to cutie and the other fans.

@coolreborn
LMAO! these compilations are amazing~ =)) no words required.anyway, the bottom-most picture, on the furthest right side. that's Cutie, and not his stunt-man? when they wear masks, it's quite hard for me to tell them apart. they choose great stuntman, looks like him. i was laughing like crazy when i saw the video of those people who cant jump over that wall. so cute~ and i love it when Cutie's stuntman cant jump over the horse. =))

and the bottom-most picture, in the middle. where is that from? he's wearing KangTo-like clothes, but that seems to be in a modern era.

farbarri said: @coolreborn
LMAO! these compilations are amazing~ =)) no words required.anyway, the bottom-most picture, on the furthest right side. that's Cutie, and not his stunt-man? when they wear masks, it's quite hard for me to tell them apart. they choose great stuntman, looks like him. i was laughing like crazy when i saw the video of those people who cant jump over that wall. so cute~ and i love it when Cutie's stuntman cant jump over the horse. =))

and the bottom-most picture, in the middle. where is that from? he's wearing KangTo-like clothes, but that seems to be in a modern era.

ctfrsgp said: Just speaking out loud. U can ignore me if u don't agree with me.

Its alright for us to mass tweet but I feel tat it might be annoying if cutie keeps seeing the same tweet consecutively from the same person. Better to pace your tweets like maybe one tweet every half an hr... otherwise itz not effectively. Just ask yourself if u wld like to see a flooding of the same tweet repeatly fr same person within the span of a few mins.

Itz our way of showing our support but letz just be considerate to cutie and the other fans.

Just a few more hours..... We will going to see Cutie... what will he wear... I am so excited!!!!!

CUTIE!!! JOO WON!!! CUTIE!!! JOO WON!!! CUTIE!!!
Cat running around in a circle CUTIE!!! CUTIE!!! CUTIE!!! CUTIE!!! CUTIE!!! CUTIE!!! CUTIE!!! CUTIE!!!

YOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Cat%20Princess%20003.gifCat%20Princess%20003.gifCat%20Princess%20003.gifCat%20Princess%20003.gifCat%20Princess%20003.gifCat%20Princess%20003.gifCat%20Princess%20003.gif

000000.gif000000.gif000000.gif000000.gif000000.gif000000.gif000000.gif000000.gif000000.gif

neko%20032.gifneko%20032.gifneko%20032.gifneko%20032.gifneko%20032.gifneko%20032.gifneko%20032.gifneko%20032.gif

ctfrsgp said:

Just speaking out loud. U can ignore me if u don't agree with me.

@ctfrsgp

Thank you for bringing this up but I think we do not have to worry too much about us annoying Cutie. I am not sure if anyone here tweets at 1 tweet/sec but I am guessing that we aren't really Massive Tweets type of fans.

I just checked twitter, we tweet a grand number of 13 tweets in the past 10 hours. I also presume that besides us, Joo Won soompi Int'l fans, Cutie has 178,913 followers who probably flood him with numerous tweets all day, even if only 10% tweet him actively.

I am thinking the exact opposite, I often wonder if Cutie even knows us. I would like to think he does. Our tweets are like a drop in the ocean. I know we do a lot of drum beating and shout out "MASSIVE TWEETS" but deep down inside me, I am feeling that if there's a silver of chance Cutie reads our tweets, I will be over the moon.

I know you have the best intentions and I appreciate you speaking out on this matter. You are right in that Mass Tweets can easily turn into an annoyance but I don't think that's the situation right now.

This time round, I set 2 timings for the Mass Tweet but I also encourage everyone to tweet their personal message of encouragement and send their own pics if they'd like. I took your advice the last round and decided we should tweet more personal tweets to Cutie instead of the same thing. However, for special occasions like the Press Conference today, we decided to do this exercise. From the results, I think you can be assured that we are nowhere near the size of a Flood but rather a trickle.

@mrdimples i think u may hav misunderstand my post. What i meant is same tweet fr same person sent consecutively, one tweet immediately aft the other. Im not objecting to mass tweets to cutie on a happy occasion like today's press conference. But itz annoying to see flooding of same tweets fr 1 person within a span of a few mins. Just trying to be considerate of other tweeters.

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples i think u may hav misunderstand my post. What i meant is same tweet fr same person sent consecutively, one tweet immediately aft the other. Im not objecting to mass tweets to cutie on a happy occasion like today's press conference. But itz annoying to see flooding of same tweets fr 1 person within a span of a few mins. Just trying to be considerate of other tweeters.

Oh I see. Since we only have daydreamsindecember's Korean tweet, I think the only way to avoid this problem is tweet in English so that you can vary your message. I tried to insert some English words after the Korean message but there's hardly any space especially if you include a picture as well.

Since we are on this, let's get our creative juices going and tweet funny, crazy, lovey-dovey and whatever tweets to Cutie.

Calling our cheesy line trio @bobsavero @arch00 @latteholic... time to do your stuff gals... sent cheesy tweets to make cutie laugh