Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

For those who confused with this pic and thinks it Cutie... well, you can have him, leave Cutie to me... yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-06.gif?1301940

Here's the real Cutie!!!

ubs9.jpg

..... that is why being Joo Won's lover is better, he spends so much time with me, I know every part of his body...  yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-11.gif?1301940

Reposting @mrdimples post

MASS TWEET ALERT!

pic by @coolreborn

-edited-

Let's put our fingers together to wish Cutie all the best for his upcoming drama <Good Doctor>.

Here's the tweet message provided by our dearest @daydreamsindecember

@moonjunwon ♥ ♥ ♥ 주원씨 열심히 주셔서 정말 감사해요^^ 컴백 많이 기다리고 있구요~ 있어요! <굿닥터화이팅! 박시온 화이팅!!!! 

(Translation: ♥ ♥ ♥ Joo Won thanks for your hard work^^ We're waiting for your comeback~ You can do it! <Good Doctor> Fighting! Park Si On Fighting!!!!)

and picture by @coolreborn

and if you want to leave a deep impression on Cutie, you can use @coolreborn's favorite

The press conference for Cute is tomorrow(afternoon I guess). We can tweet him anything to encourage him and send him our best wishes and at anytime. For those who'd like to do a Mass Tweet, I suggest 2 timings

Today 12 midnight Korean time
Tomorrow 12 noon Korean time

Omo I was away for a day(lurking mode for a while) and 9 pages came out! Need to back read when I have time. :D Happy 1400th page guys! :) Looking forward to see the HT episode and the food cutie prepared for us to enjoy(visually, though i guess i can jump into the screen) :D

Guest mindymoe

uaq6.jpg
everytime i see this pic, i suddenly remember that BLUE legendary t-shirt. morning calm village t-shirt. did his manager lent his t-shirt to Cutie, and then Cutie folded it back.
Untitled_zps773d3fe9.jpg

ME??