Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

@mrdimples I nealy fell off the chair after seeing joo-joo brothers

In Japanese "Joo" is written as チュ

With my naughty thinking i will make it as チュウ which means "kiss". OMG what is these joo-joo brothers are doing there ?

Guest mei8805

Good Morning...!Today is Monday, can't wait for Good Doctor press conference at July 31 and First episode of Good Doctor in August 5..!Yeiiiyyyy...! Bromance of Joo-Joo brothers..!  =D> <:-P >:D< Can we have BTS of Moon-Moon couple too? *pray* :D
Have a nice monday all...!화이팅 Cutie for all of your activities today..!화이팅 for all of u'r activity too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..!

20121012000296_0.jpg

(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)

Another translation

Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook’s friendship gives birth to the “Joo-Joo Brothers”

9pk8.jpg

Joo Won and Joo Sang Wook will appear in KBS2 Monday, Tuesday drama <Good Doctor> as autistic youth Park Shi On and pediatric surgeon Kim Do Han respectively. For both men, this is their first time acting as a doctor since debut. Thus, with increasing expectations on their new challenge, they are passionately acting out their roles. Their same surnames also have caught everyone’s attention, causing them to be given the title of “Joo-Joo Brothers”.

In the story, pediatric surgeon Dr Kim Do Han is very unhappy with the acceptance of autistic Dr Park Shi On who has the personality of a 10 year old. The unusual Dr Park and Dr Kim who has a painful past, thus become opponents.

However, once the filming ends, the two displays a deep friendship that’s a total departure from their acting. During break time, the two looks warmly at each other and chat happily.

Joo Won always responds with a sweet smile to Joo Sang Wook’s unique humour, bringing warmth to the atmosphere on set. The two who get along very well with each other, together with their laughter and smiles have changed the entire film set into a sea of happiness. With such harmony, the production will bring a touching drama to the viewers in this second half of the year, giving rise to a “touching medical drama”.

<Good Doctor> is a medical drama set in a university hospital pediatric department, showing the lives of the medical professionals and their romances. It is the first collaboration between writer Park Jae Bum who with cable tv OCN drama <God’s Quiz> broke new ground for ethical medical drama and PD Ki Min Soo who was behind KBS2 <Goodbye Solo> etc. It will take over from <Shark> on August 5th

source: tvreport.co.kr
Chinese translation : beshd斯达 Good Doctor Baidu
English translation: mrdimples@soompi

class="entry-title"Actor Uhm Tae Woong wants CL to be the female guest on “2 Days and 1 Night” igay.jpg
In the recent episode of “2 Days and 1 Night” Actor Uhm Tae Woong, Joo Won, and Cha Tae-Hyun were asked, “Which female guest would you like to come to the show?” Uhm Tae Woong chose CL,  Cha Tae Hyun chose Suzy and Han Hyo Joo, and Joo Won chose A-Pink.

Ahhh, dear guys, the right answer is: none of them! Allright, you can invite some female guest from our thread, I am OK with that :-)  

Meantime Cutie with his A-Pink choice was in the Naver search this morning.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 5.gif5.gif5.gif

Thanks @mrdimples, when I saw this pic I vaguely guessed he is MR LEFT, I had to turn around in the same direction with him to define, but I was still confused. He looked healthy at that time. Thank you so much. Finally, My " MR LEFT IS BACK" 109.gif109.gif109.gif

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic