• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Joowon's coordi-noona must be obsessed with stripe-design. since people cant see when she wears them, she made our beloved Cutie wears them instead~ i must say, he looks gorgeous..... UNF
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtweqydlcZzcpqbRbumlw images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhci21jFShNbARpFMVMYg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGBLiU1mqbnBHt5cjBClf images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP7YHKuseWqUf4AZuvowV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOKFwx6Vdkp5p9OTPCM7h  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh_yEkPpNdkoLcjMQYy72

aww, even little Shi-On is wearing stripe-design now! so cute~
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7h03xdQIo8rmdO_6tLQO

manyearsago said:

Synopsis of 1st episode of “Good Doctor”

“In order do training to be a resident,  It is Shi On’s first time after birth going to Seoul by train.

There is an unexpected accident when the train arrives, a child is found with serious injury.  If Shi On is to offer emergency medical assistance,  he will miss the scheduled appointment with the hospital.

At the same time, Hospital Director Chae (or Choi, not sure the spelling) is strongly objected by the other directors in the hospital to accept a doctor who has a medical history of autism, but Chae/Choi proposes to use Shi On temporarily for 6 months, if Shi On doesn’t succeed, Chae will lose his position as a Hospital Director.”

Source and credit    KBS and translated by mjw0930  http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1511.html

Looks like KBS has blocked Japanese viewers watching Good Doctor preview, this Jap fan has kindly translated the synopsis of 1st episode

@ellasam81   You look great in the pic.  What you are eating is also very healthy.  Good Girl !!  You are keeping your promise with Joo Won.   "Keep healthy, be happy and only think of him!!"  WELL DONE !!
Do you enjoy eating the fish more while thinking of Joo Won or do you enjoy watching Joo Won eating the fish more ?

Doc @ezze, knowing that you will be busy round the clock and hardly online, just wondering is it okay to post queries addressed to you related to the medical conditions of our characters and cases during the course of the drama? The script writer has done an intense development of the characters - adults and children alike, making it look like a good Hospital Administration team. With the characters description translated by ck1oz on the drama thread, I am deeply hoping and wishing (and praying) this drama gets all the laurels it deserves. I guess in a while jeonghyang will put the descriptions next to the actors names. GOOD DOCTOR, please be gooooooodddddd!!!!!

@manyearsago I enjoy both lol but imagining he s eating with me lolAnd @coolreborn big leader ya I saw a lot of big muscles in the movie

But compare to12_zpsb2b52b48.png

Of course I will choose the above one LAAs too big the muscles  too scaryy for meI like just nice one not too big and not too small I prefer cutie size as it doesn't look like a giant to me but the wolverine is vvv cool and handsomeBut the body ehhhhh not my type ehhh even jsw  body I find it abit too bigHmmm. Maybe I like flower boy than muscle man  but flower boy not so flower LAO find cutie s just nice everything's so perfect on him 

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic