Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly, my dear, welcome back! :x

Many hugs to you, and to all my Soompi friends, from Italy!  :x

Today 39° in my city... But this beautiful forum is so refreshing! And my Joo Won... My lovely doctor... My pet... Awwwww! *faints* =)

KDH : No way, no way CYS is mine, I swear I will take her from you. PSO, Let wait and see.

y04.gif

KDH: Doctor Park, You are fired, you can go out now?

tumblr_mqjkg3crIf1s5077xo9_250.gif

PSO: Doctor Kim, What did I do wrong?  You rotten jerk.
PSO: Let go of me.
7zp.gif

CYS: Doctor Kim, why why Doctor Park is sacked. I need an explanation

tumblr_mqjkg3crIf1s5077xo1_250.gif

KDH: Doctor Cha, It's none of your business

CYS: So, listen I resign now.

tumblr_mqjkg3crIf1s5077xo2_250.gif
Meanwhile Park Shi On was sadly siting in the park

PSO: YS, we cant continue to work together anymore.I'm sorry.

tumblr_mqjkg3crIf1s5077xo3_r1_250.gif

When he came back home, he found CYS in his house

PSO: YS, what're you doing

5bv.gif

YS: SY, You're home. I resigned from hospital. No one can seperate us now. I want to be with you, come here, baby.

tumblr_mqjkg3crIf1s5077xo7_250.gif

And finally they spent a night together.
viek.gif
Thanks @arch00 for the gifs, and some cr to tumblr

goldlotus said: KDH : No way, no way CYS is mine, I swear I will take her from you. PSO, Let wait and see.

KDH: Doctor Park, You are fired, you can go out now?

YS: SY, You're home. I resigned from hospital. No one can seperate us now. I want to be with you, come here, baby.

tumblr_mqjkg3crIf1s5077xo7_250.gif

And finally they spent a night together.
viek.gif
Thanks @arch00 for the gifs, and some cr to tumblr

Guest padme

Helloooooo my cutie girls everyone here  <3  welcome the new ones wifes and HI to the old ones XD

OMGGGGGGGGG  TT_TT

@stearly YOU ARE BACK GIRL OMIIIIII can we have now a BIG CUTIE~HUGGIE owwwwwwwwwwwww  >:D< >:D< >:D<  seems like our big cutie's family is complete awwwww <3 girl you really make us worried ;___; hope your health is good now ¿? if not I WILL SEND YOU DOCTOR PARK FLYING LIKE A BEE NOW! xD  

...... NOW about the preview MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I just think my brain EXPLODED ok since the first teaser my brain is like that =P I can't help it *hormones & pheromones* hehe  :D cutie YOU ARE GUILTY xD =P~  gahhhh since 2 weeks I'm feeling Doctor park more and more *if you know what I mean* LOL please i'm not moaty here [-X

Is like my neurones are flying in the space x_________x ahhh Joo won you are make me love Park Shi On  :x :x :x   even I'm scaring my friends with my fangirling and love about cutie xD or kind of haha at least 2 friends who doesn't know anything about Joo won now they seems like desperate housewives of him LOL us the 3 are Arashi fans since many years, one of them is a Hottest too and the other one is an ELF xD so my 2 adorable best friends xD they know about dramas and that but they are not very social-into with k-actors and that, at least I know many of them :D so when we watch a drama with the same actor they are like "what, he is the same from that drama ahh ok NEXT" XDD so kind of NOW THEY ARE HAVING A BIG CRUSH WITH CUTIE *I think* specially because they are watching "Baker knig" in national tv now xDD but the true is that I never expected that o_O so I was surprised!!! and everytime they come to my home they are like "AHHHH SHOW ME A JOO WON VID NOW"  :D  hahahaha  =)) =)) =)) of course they know about his recent drama "GOOD DOCTOR"  too because I TALK ABOUT THAT EVERY DAY WE SEE xD *yeap I'm  a crazy~cutie sometimes YEAP but just sometimes*  :-\"

but they NOW want my precious Doctor Park  [-X [-X [-X  and NOOOO first me then my friends :D haha so that's is like i'm spending my days recenlty xD spazzing over cutie with my friends *of course they don't know about any moaty thing* until now because I think these girls would be do a BIG BANG THEORY with cutie and nooo TT.TT yeap they are more moatys than me xD so I will wait a Little more B-)  until show any moaty thing XDD

ok girls, see ya in august *o* awww Joo won you such a amazing boy your acting is just ughhhhh even my friends who never see you said that T.T is INCREDIBLE how your acting always overflow in every episode! I said my friends that maybe he isn't THE BEST but ... HE IS DOING HIS BEST!!! :D

@stearly, my dear, welcome back! :x

Many hugs to you, and to all my Soompi friends, from Italy!  :x

Today 39° in my city... But this beautiful forum is so refreshing! And my Joo Won... My lovely doctor... My pet... Awwwww! *faints* =)

@valinor500 cutiez your pet... he is my cutie baby... *happy sigh* :x 8-> :D

w92a_zps63a0064d.jpg

cr. as tagged, DC

Guest sandralopez

Thank you so much for welcoming me back, for now i will finish watching ojakgyo brothers (is a little long) and I'll be looking "good doctor". moon chae won (my favorite actress) and joo won looks great together. :)

my eyes are not deceiving me, right? :-O oh gosh, @stearly thank goodness you're alright now! i dont know what happened to you, but having to be hospitalized must not be anything good, right? what matters is that you're safe now. i hope you're not still ill or injured. we missed you so much! now that you're back, i can have my Cutie back, right? i lent him to you so that you will come back.. :D
@ctfrsgp hey there~ havent seen your comments in a while. *or maybe i've been elsewhere*
EDIT: i'm finally done with my work commitments! i've ended my classes, done with exam papers marking. so now i can spazz about Cutie to the fullest! <:-P