Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

WWWWWWWEEEEELLLLLLCCCCCCOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE BBBBBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK @stearly dearest, we missed you a lot. Hope your health didn't take a severe toll leaving you to stay in hospital for a longer time. Take some rest and you can resume the awesome backtracking of the pages  :-*  >:D<

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

At last, I watched the teaser 4... Thanks to Joo Won Baidu... can't watch the one in KBS YT, its blocked. What can I say, the silent ones often are given the greater show. :))  And as always, Cutie is slaying me with his acting. Jeez.... August 5... you are killing me...    10.gif

Hey @ezze, just asking your opinion.... Do you think Dr. Park Shi On performed an emergency tracheostomy on the kid in the railway station as per the latest teaser? I think I saw a tracheostomy tube in some of the drama stills.... I can be wrong since majority of the cases anaesthesia is required.

Ehhh is pso peeping mcw changing clothing? Oh my gosh

I think Gd will have some humour in it lol look at pso face lol

Any way heaven watch that preview yet :(:( sad As no time to watch

Must wait till midnight then have time le Haizzz rl really headache

‘Good Doctor’ Joo Won, the birth of a cute flower doctor

23gz.jpg
An actor Joo Won showed the figure of ‘Cute flower doctor’. Lately the production company opened the photo that Joo Won is concentrating on himself. He made people smile, by buttoning up doctors gown carefully, and putting a stethoscope with a blank expression on his face. This scene was shot at set studio in Ansung, Gyunggi-do on 8th. Joo Won expressed his feeling, saying “I am wearing a doctors gown for the first time. If feels good.” Also He showed his wonder, surprised by his heart beat sound, and moving stethoscope to cameras. Joo Won is preparing for the drama, carrying a stethoscope even when he is not shooting, and watching a video of operation in his phone to shoot a operation scene. People are expecting high for Joo Won who is concentrating to be a doctor for 24 hours. Meanwhile ‘Good Doctor’ will be first aired on August 5th, following ‘Shark’.

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=6651
Guest mindymoe

1o9x.jpg
hi @stearly , this is my first time greeting you!!! welcome back!! 
at first, i think i saw Cutie has that brownie-curly-clown-like hairstyle era. he doesn't, right? hahahahhahahahah
ronald-mcdonald1.jpg
but anyway he always looks gorgeous anywhere, anytime, whatever the hairstyle :x :x

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic