Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ehhh is pso peeping mcw changing clothing? Oh my gosh

I think Gd will have some humour in it lol look at pso face lol

Any way heaven watch that preview yet :(:( sad As no time to watch

Must wait till midnight then have time le Haizzz rl really headache

‘Good Doctor’ Joo Won, the birth of a cute flower doctor

23gz.jpg
An actor Joo Won showed the figure of ‘Cute flower doctor’. Lately the production company opened the photo that Joo Won is concentrating on himself. He made people smile, by buttoning up doctors gown carefully, and putting a stethoscope with a blank expression on his face. This scene was shot at set studio in Ansung, Gyunggi-do on 8th. Joo Won expressed his feeling, saying “I am wearing a doctors gown for the first time. If feels good.” Also He showed his wonder, surprised by his heart beat sound, and moving stethoscope to cameras. Joo Won is preparing for the drama, carrying a stethoscope even when he is not shooting, and watching a video of operation in his phone to shoot a operation scene. People are expecting high for Joo Won who is concentrating to be a doctor for 24 hours. Meanwhile ‘Good Doctor’ will be first aired on August 5th, following ‘Shark’.

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=6651

Guest mindymoe

1o9x.jpg
hi @stearly , this is my first time greeting you!!! welcome back!! 
at first, i think i saw Cutie has that brownie-curly-clown-like hairstyle era. he doesn't, right? hahahahhahahahah
ronald-mcdonald1.jpg
but anyway he always looks gorgeous anywhere, anytime, whatever the hairstyle :x :x

simplydramafied1082 said: Hey @ezze, just asking your opinion.... Do you think Dr. Park Shi On performed an emergency tracheostomy on the kid in the railway station as per the latest teaser? I think I saw a tracheostomy tube in some of the drama stills.... I can be wrong since majority of the cases anaesthesia is required.

ezze said: simplydramafied1082 said: Hey @ezze, just asking your opinion.... Do you think Dr. Park Shi On performed an emergency tracheostomy on the kid in the railway station as per the latest teaser? I think I saw a tracheostomy tube in some of the drama stills.... I can be wrong since majority of the cases anaesthesia is required.

omg why dr cha always get drunk and strip in front of cutie and in the vid cutie seem scared of dr cha not shy lei
and this vid can see pso will be having a very hard time to get recognity by othershope to see how he overcome and impressed others by what he can do.At last i fin my work yehhhhhh now can go to gd thread and see 60 post @-)

@stearly... my dearest garden neighbour... this bunnie misses U... our vast gardens and orchards are sooooooooo quiet and bunnie felt sooooooooo lonely here by herself so she stays in the "retirement village" and plays with her friends in twitter playground...

Welcome back friend... I'm very glad tat U r safe and well now...

50224231_zps94d91a6d.jpg

cr. DC

Letz all of us stay health & happy coz we will see uri cutie again soon...

Screenshot_2013-07-06-08-00-24-1_zps75d7fe3a.png

cr. google search

Guest classygirls8

Awesomes, LOLs, and very Insightful posts everyone (big finger and mobile relationship sucks)! And welcome @kktel and hello @stearly, hope you get and stay healthy soon!

So looking at the descriptions and the recent preview, I had the exact same thoughts as ellasam81. Hopefully this drama will have some comedy and like everyone else here I'm curious as to how they're going to portray and include the food tidbits they decided to share with us. :D

Man it's taking me forever to finish BM but it is AWESOME!!! Now that he has turned over a new leaf I might be able to see JW's happy face more...no? more drama? Ok! I'm ready to be surprised 8->