Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest cutify

@crimsonskyx i made up my mind not to go the moat for a while then you came and posted those sexy gifs... How am i supposed to stay in the garden with this... ;)) i better look far far away from the moat zone.... LOL :D

@sunshine4ever i havent watch the OB yet but i did read the recaps on softy, i only satisfy reading online since i cant find the full ep on the net...*SOB SOB :((

@aisling we have the same thoughts on the camera man, i think ill do better job than this camera man... [-( ;))

Guest cutify

@aisling how am i survive in the garden like this when you posted those gifs, any minutes now i think ill dunk myself again in the gutter moat.... :-SS

Guest sunshine4ever

@cutify, you can get it here look for Raito1310's posts. It's bittorent only, but if you can't download bt let me know. I have 30+ episodes of OB and it's waiting for me but I'm not touching it because I'm so into Bridal Mask. Actually I don't watch BM anymore or rewatch it that much, but I guess it's hard to get over Kangto and Mokdan. But I want to move on because that's what I am supposed to do when a drama ends. lol.

Guest cutify

@mrdimples I followed u to Soompi fr Softy's. Bef tat i dun even know abt soompi existence :D oso @coolreborn & me lured u here bcoz we enjoyed your company too much... Though u r a bad influence to us >:) =))

@ctfrsgp is this faith or what? I also discovered this thread through mrdimples on softy using ss id...back then im busily occupied reading OB's recap...;)) like you i only admiring joo won alone... No more LMH or JKS or other local or intl actor for me, he his a worthy one... :x

Guest cutify

@coolreborn, why did you posted the green garden wallpaper again? :-O im almost faint and got a heart attack.. I did not expected that!

Swimming quickly to the surface before i drown and suffocate myself and die.... #:-S

Guest Jessi15

I just watched the latest episode of 1N2D and I can't believe my eyes seeing how cute JW is. I couldn't help laughing so hard seeing his child-like and panicky behaviour when it was his turn to get something (was it a present?) from the shop. I love watching 1N2D now although watching it with english sub would be better since I can only guess most of the time what they said or were doing. I still enjoy it regardless. Their episodes are always hilarious and so funny that I find myself laughing so much all the time. It's the best medicine after a really tired and stressful week. Anyone here knows where I can download the subs from? Thanks.

Guest alysanne

Jessi15

said: I just watched the latest episode of 1N2D and I can't believe my eyes seeing how cute JW is. I couldn't help laughing so hard seeing his child-like and panicky behaviour when it was his turn to get something (was it a present?) from the shop. I love watching 1N2D now although watching it with english sub would be better since I can only guess most of the time what they said or were doing. I still enjoy it regardless. Their episodes are always hilarious and so funny that I find myself laughing so much all the time. It's the best medicine after a really tired and stressful week. Anyone here knows where I can download the subs from? Thanks.

sunshine4ever

said: @

cutify

, you can get it

here

look for Raito1310's posts. It's bittorent only, but if you can't download bt let me know. I have 30+ episodes of OB and it's waiting for me but I'm not touching it because I'm so into Bridal Mask. Actually I don't watch BM anymore or rewatch it that much, but I guess it's hard to get over Kangto and Mokdan. But I want to move on because that's what I am supposed to do when a drama ends. lol.

Guest cutify

@sunshine4ever as long as for our cutie, from now on i will behave myself and stay in the garden for good! Happy to be part of garden attendance.. \:D/ yayaya...

[-O< joo won-ahh pls dont get hurt and sad... Ill support you till the end ;;)

Fighting :-bd

Guest cutify

@cutify, you can get it here

look for Raito1310's posts. It's bittorent only, but if you can't

download bt let me know. I have 30+ episodes of OB and it's waiting for

me but I'm not touching it because I'm so into Bridal Mask.

Actually I don't watch BM anymore or rewatch it that much, but I guess

it's hard to get over Kangto and Mokdan. But I want to move on because that's what I am supposed to do when a drama ends. lol.

OMG! Tyvm @sunshine4ever, okay, i need to calm myself first before i go the link.... The only problem now is im ignorant when it comes to downloading from the net link...never try to download from the bittorent yet but no matter what im going to it...my heart just beating fast right now, omg im excited.... \:D/

Ok now that I finish posting the things that I wanted to.
@sunshine4everI agree with you that we'll need to moderate some of the things we post here.I have pm you on my concerns earlier even before you said your piece. But I guess unlike you who clearly belongs to the Garden, my Moat mode comes out every now and then. For me, I think as long we make it light-hearted and subtle(which is the skill we need to polish up more), I am sure the readers will take them in their stride. You know better than anyone else than I do have concerns over what others might think. But having thought it through again, I do not want to be too hampered by those silent lurking(who knows who they are) and those who are frightened away. I will do it for those who are active on this thread. Perhaps instead of spoiler, we should have a Big Header to warn those who might be offended. 
As for Joo Won, I am not worried. Not so much that there is hardly any chance that he will venture here but that as a guy, he would just laugh it off. And as I captioned in one of the 1N2D picture where he was pulling his shirt down as if to cover his pants, he might already be aware. Guys aren't offended or hurt by such things as long as we are not applying to be his GF or wife. If we gals know what's going on inside a guy's mind, we'll be shocked. That applies to every normal guy including Joo Won. And really, I rather not know. 
@coolreborn  - remember SUBTLE is the key, ok? Moat pal?

Good morning (it's only morning in my timezone) to all Garden and Moat friends!!!  :-*
Did you sleep well? Did you dream about cutie? :)
I uploaded the video where cutie is eating fish with Gaksital music in the background :D I don't even remember how many times I've seen it already...So hilarious =)) =)) The way he eats... the way he talks... so aegyoistic... so baby-like... 
http://youtu.be/_DFYKB4OeEM

Guest cutify

@sunshine4ever like what i expected... I did not make to download the OB from ratio's given link...i was hopelessly tried but it just wont working maybe because i only using mphone...anyone can assist me guys? [-O< plsss

I need a break for a moment... #:-S