Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

Awwwwww.  Why are you so cute baby?  Your Joo Won hyung is hot and sexy when he is all bloodied in Gaksital, and you.. You’re so cute with that bloodied face :-)  Noona really want to give you a hug.  Big hug.

I have a feeling that this will be a sad episode; something bad must have happened to that poor rabbit.  I look back at the BTS pic of Little Park Shi-on together with his mom, hyung and his hot tempered dad; he was wearing the same t- shirt :-( :-(  

But in the 3rd teaser where he buried the rabbit, it’s the different stripped t-shirt.. Oh be still my heart. 

Did you realized that Joo Won was born in 1987, year of the Rabbit :-) :-) .  Bunny hopping... hop hop hop. Ke ke.

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

Awwwwww.  Why are you so cute baby?  Your Joo Won hyung is hot and sexy when he is all bloodied in Gaksital, and you.. You’re so cute with that bloodied face :-)  Noona really want to give you a hug.  Big hug.

I have a feeling that this will be a sad episode; something bad must have happened to that poor rabbit.  I look back at the BTS pic of Little Park Shi-on together with his mom, hyung and his hot tempered dad; he was wearing the same t- shirt :-( :-(  

But in the 3rd teaser where he buried the rabbit, it’s the different stripped t-shirt.. Oh be still my heart. 

Did you realized that Joo Won was born in 1987, year of the Rabbit :-) :-) .  Bunny hopping... hop hop hop. Ke ke.

mydeed said: mydeed said:

Did you realized that Joo Won was born in 1987, year of the Rabbit :-) :-) .  Bunning hopping... hop hop hop. Ke ke.

mrdimples said: ezze said: ^^ @mrdimples....I can see you are getting better and better with posters and fanarts... but the one that I really crave is your 'alternate world series'... like you did with 7LCS...Looking forward to your next masterpiece.. :D

mydeed said: mydeed said:

Did you realized that Joo Won was born in 1987, year of the Rabbit :-) :-) .  Bunning hopping... hop hop hop. Ke ke.

ellasam81

said: Thanks girls for the updates oh

;;)

and translation article from

@manyearsago

Hmmm actually these days feel down and lost because of my gum disease I need to take out all my teeth and can't do denture or implant as they scared I will swallow if and choke as I can't control my muscles so s hard for me to brush my teeth properly and no one can help me so after all I need to do it myself but time passes my gum become worse and teeth are shaky and lo owe and drop off and will cause swollen till my throat if worse case I will have problem in breathing

So now everyone's suggesting me to take out all my teeth but I m scared and lost

As not only affect my appearance it will Also mean that I can't eat any solid food anymore

So today I cry out vvv loud as I have been trying to be as normal as possible but end up more things to over come

I mean I Already look so ugly now even a basic feature of human s gone

I mean I m only 32 and stll a lady so look do matter to me even I m ugly Aleady I don't want to look like an alien

But after crying out I just look at cutie smile I really feel better

And i think even I don't take out now my teeth will slowly drop off till the day no more teeth too

I now my front teeth are gone Afew so now I can't smile like last time so happily

And if cutie cm to sg for fm I don't think I want to go and see him to scare him

Even though last time I look different but I have a basic feature of a human being but now no teeth s vvvv ugly

coolreborn said: @manyearsago... Dear, you know I love you right? green scarf 20 Thank you for translating. And yes, I do believe that Joo Won is always challenging himself and improving his acting through many good projects that he can lay his hands into. And let's both fangirl for Cutie until we both became halmeoni. ;))