Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

Happy Monday all of cutie lover...! Yeiiiiy!!! Happy together shooting on friday..! @coolreborn i think it's for Good Doctor promotion so i think cutie will be there with good doctor cast  =D> Have a nice Monday all....!!화이팅 Cutie for all of your activities in this week..!화이팅 Joo Won for Good Doctor, Only You and Happy Together filming..! 화이팅 for all of u too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..!20121012000296_0.jpg
(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)

Hmm happy together I thought that after the show air and receive good rating or popular then can go happy together ?

As I only see cutie was in that show for two times only one is ob but I think that time ob is airing and receive good rating Ba m I wrong ? Or is it before ob aired ?

As I always think that only those really doing well drama can go happy together filming

Hmm I think Gd is really a top topic ever since news has come out that the male might be cutie tll cutie confirm and more casts confirm too this hot topic seem like. Getting hotter and hotter

I think it s a challenging character and a vvv interesting storyline that make this drama become Hot topic

Even though there s alot of critism for cutie but it shows more ppl are aware of him now and like bm he s gg to impressed everyone for pso role this I really have faith in

And I m also proud that he has chosen this role not because it s challenging for him but also he hope that through this drama more ppl will stop looking down At autism ppl

So yes he s really a great actor with a great heart

I mean some celebrity ll donate money to the charity but not many can really help the needy to be accepted by others or give them a chance to work and earn Money to support themselves

I think to help a person not only give her things or money but teAch her how to survive and accept by others and give her a job which she can survive herself de

So I think cutie s trying to help ppl to aware of this

To accept others who are different from them and be open to them and give them opportunity to support themselves Ba

^^ @mrdimples....I can see you are getting better and better with posters and fanarts... but the one that I really crave is your 'alternate world series'... like you did with 7LCS...Looking forward to your next masterpiece.. :D