Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks @goldlotus and @mrdimples for cheering me up i always enjoy myself in here and your warmth has made me feel comfortable thanks girls but don't worry I will be strong de to live on no matter what

And I think to me la this drama is trying to create public awareness of the autistic ppl

They are no different in them with others and I think cutie also mentioned in the interview that autistic ppl are look down by others most so he want to show others that these ppl also have feeling and thinking and must be treated equally de

And maybe now medical condition for Autism ppl may not seem it possible for them to be a doctor but maybe the writer s trying to create a person with special ability

And there are still alot of things that medical can't explain ESP brain function as up till now still no person can use 100% of cell

So there might be cases that medical or scientific can't explain

Like my friend she has jerky body but better than me but her medical condition s unknown so up till now she don't know why she s like that as no medical term can be use for her

I think for pso case maybe is the sAme he has special ability to surgery and do read body structure which no medical can be explain Ba

This s just wat I thinking

And I guess the hospital s trying to make use cutie special ability but not letting him to do the surgery

As i saw mcw tell jsw pso has a feeling too and jsw like said about dont know what programme

So it my guessing that hospital know his special ability so they put him under a programme to help them to discover more illness or solution to the diseases Ba

And at first they don't know their condition Ba

That s jus my guessing la

@manyearsago BIG hug for you!!!! Thank you sooooo much for the translated Baker King interviews! It is such a wonderful feeling reading awesome comments and constructive criticisms from the people that our cutie has worked with! Makes me feel like a proud girlfriend errr wife errr fan! ㅋㅋㅋ as @mrdimples said, our fangirling over cutie makes it sooo worth it everytime! I hope he continues to be this awesome person and that his acting will get better and better! ^_~ just that i wish he could rest enough...

This is awesome too:

Q:  Joo Won said you gave him assistance when filming the kiss scenes.

A: No, I didn’t do anything.  Joo Won was good (laugh). 

Mmmmm.. We'd love to know for ourselves too! Hahahahhahaha! Which one of you can vouch for it @coolreborn, @farbarri?

I wonder if we could have "Great Lover" for his next project after "Good Doctor" :P

Oh and I am really excited for Only You too. Anybody know When's the target release date?

Also, wooooow! MCW fans are super fast! Off to watch eng subs of the interview with the cast of Good Doctor. Thaaaaanks a bunch everyone!!! *JooWonkissesforeveryone*

Guest mei8805

Happy Sunday everyone....!  >:D< 1 night 2 days time today...!! ^_^Excited for Good Doctor..!!thank you so much @manyearsago for translating the interview part 2.. That's why our cutie always challenging himself to act more role in drama or movie and musical too.. Wishing best of luck always for our cutie...!! @ellasam81 cheer up dear...! Always be healthy...! >:D< :x :) we're here and cutie always here to make u smile... This is the beautiful smile of cutie for u..PP10091700056.jpg
cr pic: from spn interview
Have a nice sunday all....!!화이팅 Cutie for all of your activities.!화이팅 for 1 night 2 days old boy scout episode today..! 화이팅 for all of u too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..!20121012000296_0.jpg
(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)