Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

syig.jpg
Looking at his eyes really can make my heart  meltSeem so gentle and yet about sadnessHis eyes really can show out his bbottom of his heart emotionsI love his eyes the most as that pair of eyes really can sshow a lot of emotions AAnd this s what make him a great actor Every time i see those beautiful eyes but without much emotions i will think what a waste But for cutie I really tumblr_m6e457eDSu1ryj6qoo1_500.gif

1N2D Filming!!!

Is Cutie the one in the stripped shorts with red color and a no sleeves shirt that looking so yummy in him? ShoooT!!!! I think we are going to have arms fetish next new episode. Yoohoo!!!!

viewimage.php?id=joowon&no=29bcc427b6847
cr Joo Won DC/from twitter

mrdimples said: @manyearsago Thank you so much for translating the interview. Even though Baker King was some time ago, reading this interview brought back a few scenes in my mind. I had been so impressed by Joo Won in that scene where Ma Jun went to see his biological father Manager Han in prison for the last time. That was one scene which made me coin my favorite phrase - "where many others try hard to cry, Joo Won tries hard not to" His emotions were so raw and real. Now that I have read that this scene was his most memorable in the drama, I can fully understand why. I think it was @farbarri who said that even if the camera is not on Joo Won, he does not stop acting. So I can imagine him crying the whole time even though the camera was on Jung Sung Mo.

He looks so young and beautiful in these photos. He has since matured into a handsome young man with a different level of charisma but the purity and sincerity of this man remains the same.

I love what you wrote here:

In my opinion, his approach in acting and appreciation to fans never change at all.  If I have to find any changes, I would say his acting is improving every time he plays a project and more people like and love him being a sincere and passionate actor and he shows more appreciation and thankfulness to YOU (his beloved and precious fans) by working much harder, that made me think this is the answer of question # 14 of http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26116422/#Comment_26116422

I never found any contradiction when Joo Won says he loves his fans but yet he won't live for them. His expression of love and gratitude for his fans is not fan service or giving more handshakes and fanmeets. His love is seen in the hard work and sincerity with which he puts into each of his project.We, as his fans should be so proud of him as he continues to hone his art, challenge and drive himself to greater heights. That is the best present Joo Won can give us. And by staying true to himself, that will be the bow that tops the gift.

@farbarri: This scene is in the final episode. This part starts from 22:17
"Looks is not forever, but talent is". I cant agree more with you. :-bd

CR: leung chec
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"

• Joo Won and Moon Chae-won's first night out [2013-07-19]

[Photo Credit: Logos Film]

1797_4810_l.jpg

Joo Won and Moon Chae-won the two leads of the drama "Good Doctor" was seen testing their on-screen chemistry. Joo Won and Moon Chae-won who star in the upcoming KBS Mon/Tues drama "Good Doctor" (Written by Park Jae-bum, Directed by Ki Min-soo, Produced by Logos Film) are ready to take on their new roles.Joo plays an autistic savant while Moon plays a doctor. The two stars are known and loved for their clean, clear and innocent image.Ironically they were caught acting their parts digging through garbage.Joo Won gets busy digging in, and Moon captures him in action, looking baffled and curious.The show is set to be a heart-warming one, and already fans are eagerly looking forward to it. Joo Won and Moon Chae-won met and worked together for the first time on June 28th in Bundang, Gyeonggi Province.The two greeted each other warmly and got to work rightaway.Just watching the two performers reading their script together to work on a scene was enough to put a smile on anyone's face. This would be the first project the two are working on together.But they looked as if they've known and worked with each other for a long time, as the two seemed very comfortable with each other, and they displayed great chemistry while working on the scenes.Even the scenes that require a great deal of concentration and a variety of emotions seemed easy as the two worked in tandem. The two overcame unfamiliarity and age gap to work closely like good old friends.Naturally, the show will be a great one, what with great characters portrayed by dedicated actors.More interestingly, once the cameras are off, the two cannot stop giggling and having fun together.They liven up the ambience with their cheerful energy whenever and wherever the team is shooting. Logos Film representatives said "The two display amazing chemistry and the cast and crew are simply at awe.""You can expect something great when you have 2 fine performers that work great together." "Good Doctor" revolves around the happenings of a pediatric ward.It is guaranteed to provide emotional scenes involving doctors who struggle to help patients and patients that push themselves to overcome grave obstacles.It features a savant named Park Shi-on who, against all odds grow up to become a successful doctor.He is helped along the way in his journey by Cha Yoon-seo and Kim Do-han. The drama begins on August 5th.

KBS GLOBAL

Park Shi On in Good Doctor

It may look like I am staring at nothing...

Or not thinking of anything...

But my mind is full of thoughts that you think I don't have.

ium.gif

I may look different...

I may act different...

But what you see, is not often what it seem.

4mz.gif

Like you... I can also feel...

Like you... I can also understand...

Like you... I also want to make a difference.

793e.gif

"I want to be a good doctor. Someone who save young lives and give them future."

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic