Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

Guest mydeed

Teaser 3 with english sub came out

CR: Chaewonfan Moon

TQ.

"Tree smells like ice cream... "

Awww poetic Little Park Shi-on.

Poor boy loses his mom and hyung at a very young age. I think after his hyung, the rabbit is his closest 'friend' and he lose it too... Oooofff. Heartbreaking.

I said it before and I will say it again, I want to see this little guy during the drama PC. Seriously :-)

Little Park Shi-on and grown up Park Shi-on saranghe :-) :-)

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

TQ.

"Tree smells like ice cream... "

Awww poetic Little Park Shi-on.

Poor boy loses his mom and hyung at a very young age. I think after his hyung, the rabbit is his closest 'friend' and he lose it too... Oooofff. Heartbreaking.

I said it before and I will say it again, I want to see this little guy during the drama PC. Seriously :-)

Little Park Shi-on and grown up Park Shi-on saranghe :-) :-)

No worries... baby shi-on... bunnie noona is still here.. :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Stills of Joo Won and Moon Chae Won’s First Encounter for “Good Doctor” Released
jnkm July 18, 2013
Stills of Joo Won and Moon Chae Won’s First Encounter for “Good Doctor” Released

Stills of Joo Won and Moon Chae Won‘s first encounter for the upcoming drama “Good Doctor” have been released.

Joo Won plays Park Si On, an autistic savant doctor while Moon Chae Won plays Cha Yoon Seo, a dedicated pediatrician.

The stills show Joo Woon seriously rummaging through some garbage and Moon Chae Won discovering him with surprised curiosity. These stills heightened the anticipation of the two lead roles and their on-screen chemistry.

These first encounter scenes were filmed on June 28. It is reported that the two actors exchanged warm greetings and quickly got to work. Despite the fact that they have never worked together, it is reported that Joo Won and Moon Chae Won displayed great chemistry.

Also, since Joo Won and Moon Chae Won are around the same age, they were able to comfortably communicate and get into character around each other. Sources say that while they are highly focused when the camera is on, the two actors laughed and joked around when the cameras stopped rolling.

“Good Doctor” is set to air its pilot episode on August 5.

stills-good-doctor.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/18/stills-of-joo-won-and-moon-chae-wons-first-encounter-for-good-doctor-released/

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "IVY and Joo Won Shoot Musical “Ghost” Poster
Posted on 2013/07/18 by Kang Jung Yeon in CULTURE 

Joo Won

Korean actor Joo Won [seensee Company]

IVY

Korean solo artist IVY [seensee Company]

Actor Joo Won and singer IVY have shot the official poster for musical “Ghost.”

Joo Won, IVY and the other members of the cast had a photo shoot at a studio Seoul on Monday, performance planning company Seensee Company said through a press release on Thursday.

Joo Won, who will play male lead Sam Wheat, was quoted as saying, “I’m waiting for practice day since I was casted in the musical. I will show a sincere Sam.”

IVY, cast for the female lead role of Molly Jensen, showed up on the set of the poster shoot with a hair cut to look more like her character.

The musical will be based on American romantic fantasy film “Ghost” from 1990 starring Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, Tony Goldwyn, and Whoopi Goldberg. It will run from November 24, 2013 to June 29, 2014.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Seensee Company

Guest arch00

OH MY GOSH so many cutie goodies  =P~ Thank you everyone for the updates and Happy 3 rd Anniversary . Love you All  :x 
I can't express how i am feeling when seeing cutie in GD. He is Awesome. Looks like i need to prepare with tissues and buckets. I don't know to express but i am so happy seeing cutie. He is DAEBAK. Falling in love again with cutie. Bring it on AugustCutie Fighting. Love you :x 
The little kid is so great. ^:)^
aA7ImDO.gif9qdCmfl.gifUoljT1k.gifuwED888.gifQvVrLj6.gifE1TSjHY.gifaJ8tHfh.gifnurTe9d.gif

WoooooooooooW!!! I can't believe I've just gone through lots, and I mean lots, of Joo Won goodies! He's taking us on a rollercoaster ride of emotions here from awesome savant surgeon Dr. Park to those haunting eyes of Sam Wheat from Ghost bts to that cute lil scaredy cat Joo Won in 1n2d! Aaaaaahhh *mindblowntobitsandgetsdissolvedinthemoatlake*

I would REALLY love to go to Korea and watch the musical live! Please someone buy bulk tickets and let's all go together????

Oh and HAPPY 3rd year anniversary Joo Won soompi!!!! We did get lotsa goodies today right? ㅋㅋㅋ

Thanks to everyone who have made this into a super fun thread! @coolreborn eonni, @mrdimples eonni you girls rock!!! I'd like to name everyone but I am still recovering from The daze Joo Won gave me from all those recent updates.

Thanks for all the fast updates, translated interviews, awesome screencaps, witty and moaty alternate world scenarios, insightful comments, hd pics, moaty pics, fan arts and all the wonderful comments everyone's leaving for our cutie!! I hope we could celebrate in Korea with Joo Won one day! ^_~

Meanwhile, let me devour cutie... Err enjoy cutie's awesome acting and three gifts for this thread's third year! Sam wheat, park si on (teaser1) and dr park in action (teaser2)
3gifts.jpg

and for my fellow moaties and the rest in denial here's our MR. RIGHT, MR. LEFT and i think MR. MIDDLE ? 
mrleftrightmiddle.jpg

I'd love to make a better collage, sadly my moaty collection is not as big as our thread masters! ^^

goldlotus

wrote:

»

moonandhearts said:<br />

<br />

and for my fellow moaties and the rest in denial here's our MR. RIGHT, MR. LEFT and i think MR. MIDDLE ? <br

<br />

I'd love to make a better collage, sadly my moaty collection is not as big as our thread masters! ^^<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@moonandheart

: Do you name them respectively ?

:))

So far I have still been confused.

:))
  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic