Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Caecilia_12

Hmmm, little Park Shi On is very bright, his drawing is soooo goooddddd! Even i cannot draw like that..
rq5f.jpg

Cutie in his uniform is gorgeous.. onion-37.gif
zyl6.jpg
4lyi.jpg
wzga.jpg

Ahjussi!! What did you do to our cutie?!!!!  onion-34.gif 48pq.jpg

coolreborn said:   
       Attention: All Joo Won soompi International Fans!!!

I know its a short notice but I just noticed while updating Page 1 that we are going to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the our thread tomorrow, July 18, 2013. The thread was created by the thread maker @jeeji last July 18, 2010, and I am thankful of her for starting this thread. It was then transferred to me as the thread keeper especially the updating of Page 1 which is still in construction. But if you noticed, some parts are already up to date like Cutie's schedules, infos, fans accounts, the news and interview section... this three latter sections are full of Joo Won's information and some are originally translated by our own translators here *you know who you are guys :D). I am still updating it and backtracking to previous pages. If you need to know something about Cutie, then you can check Page 1 and it may be there. :D

So let's celebrate our Anniversary with our over flowing love for Cutie... the Moon Jun Won of our life.  love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277

0whe.jpg

ps. coolreborn will dedicate her 9000th posts to our 3rd Year Anniversary tomorrow...

Guest classygirls8

THANK YOU @coolreborn. I second @ctfrsgp post!

Yet another interesting teaser! I'm a patient woman but these teasers are killing me :P

Now we have a sense of who discovered him and how well he can perform surgery. I'll just wait for the subs to fully dwell on Joo Won's character. JOO WON FIGHTING!!!

Guest Caecilia_12

Ahhhh, cannot wait for their interaction! Hope the story is good! onion-27.gif
s3bx.jpg

And also the other cast too.. I hope they can make this drama become more interesting..kn1c.jpg
v2z7.jpg
9bxb.jpg
z1vr.jpg

Thank you @coolreborn for keeping and running this thread!Thank you for all soompi gals who make this thread alive and become a comfy and fun place to spazz about Joo Won! All of you are daebak!! onion-106.gif
Here's our prince in his white robe as an early celebration..output_snnzst_zpsfbd6e391.gif

Happy Joo Won Soompi thread 3rd year Anniversary.

Thanks @coolreborn, @mrdimples and all my chingus here. You are awesome and I love u all

It's already 0: 01 am, July 18th. Let's celebrate.

o0ro.gif

@coolreborn: Congratulations on your 9000 posts. Once again, I'm thankful for your devotion to Joo Won thread.
:-*

Goodnight my chingus (:|

Congratulations to this wonderful thread on completing three years. Thanks to @coolreborn for working her b*** off on maintaining the casualness and cordiality here. Though I don't blog much, this is one of the most friendliest places to talk and shares one's thoughts about Cutie in the most wildest ways possible  :\">  ;)) Kudos to all of you for coming here and sharing a bit of yourself and sweet Joo Won in the most amazing ways possible =D> >:D<

Happy 3RD Joo Won soompi Anniversary to ALL!!!

Thank you guys!!! Nope, this wouldn't be possible if not for you all who go here at Joo Won's soompi thread, delurkers or lurkers. It's not me who made this thread what it is right now but all of you  who loves Joo Won so much.

Let's keep our love for Joo Won burning with gardeny, rocky and moaty intensity!!!!

mf8e.jpg