Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Open mouth, hand reaching Park Shi On watching a 3D TV. Awwww.... I want to hug him so tight... Shi On, my dear, I haven't tried it too, I'm so amazed at seeing a 3D movie, come here, you are not alone. Now, if you do that open mouth thing, I will not be able to restrain myself from kissing you. kiss-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

Guest mydeed

Open mouth' date=' hand reaching Park Shi On watching a 3D TV. Awwww.... I want to hug him so tight... Shi On, my dear, I haven't tried it too, I'm so amazed at seeing a 3D movie, come here, you are not alone. Now, if you do that open mouth thing, I will not be able to restrain myself from kissing you.[/quote']

Shi-on ah saranghe

Well Cutie, this is exactly what we are doing now... trying to grab your... hmmmm... EVERYTHING.

Meowwww.

mrdimples said:

ezze said:

arch00 said:

OMO i am dead dead dead :x :x 

cr Joo Won DC 

JW looks awkward..  :) but may be that was the first time he had to caress her co-star..awww..

I am not sure if he looks awkward but it's obvious whose touch is giving Ivy an O

on the right side pic, both are different actors rite???? not Joowon & Ivy??..

coz usually there are 2-3 actors play the same roles. so Joowon's schedule will not everyday to play "Sam" character.

Exactly, I was pointing out the differences between the 2 pics.the left is the big O as ignited by Cutie