Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

u2to.jpg
so young...... and I love his hip :x why at first sight i'm seeing that hip235-pedobear-drooling.jpg

thanks @coolreborn for pics :-*

Guest mindymoe

@coolreborn i've just realized why i saw that at first. i saw that pic with my 10' notebook. i scrolled down by pressing the 'pagedown' button and just landing at that angle....... and fall for it for instant  B-)
that hands and hips touch each other.......... 
i prefer stay in the rockies, like i said before. it's the best place to stay, because garden is too much safety and too desolate, and the moat is too deep, i can't swim :)>-

It always a pleasure screencapping Joo Won. And sometimes, I have the pleasure of seeing the subtle changes in his expressions through his screencaps... So let's enjoy Cutie in his Good Doctor teaser.... through his screencaps... this is lots... should I post all 100+ pics. :)) taken in 1 minute teaser?

Good Doctor Teaser 1

59uy.png

q6c3.png

zpi1.png

k1d0.png

rbp9.png

p6o7.png

tijl.png

tijl.png

9o6n.png

ailm.png

uoi.png

fllp.png

wmnu.png

q1gc.png

nzj.png

yy2i.png

p9tv.png

r67.png

8r4.png

oidn.png

pcyu.png

al14.png

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mindymoe said:<br />

<br />

<br />

so young...... and I love his hip 

:x

why at first sight i'm seeing that hip<br />

<br />

thanks

@coolreborn

for pics 

:-*

<br />

<br />

<br />

@mindymoe

, I almost splattered my ramyun on my screen when I read your post. And stare at Cutie's namja hands and hips.

:))

Where do you really belong dear? garden, rockies or moat? <br />

<br />

-edit-<br />

<br />

Ah do I even have to ask.....

;))

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

@coolreborn

Bring it on. Park Shi-on is on demand now

@mydeed, Imageshack is actually hiccuping at my upload right now... it don't want to upload multiple files... maybe it need some Dr. Park Shi On's injection? :))

In demand Doctor Park Shi-on is at my place now... Doing house visit. Awww.

Guest pandora460

watching the Good Doctor teaser 1 makes me so proud of being a Joo Won fan. One can see how amazing he can get into character and evoke a lot of emotions with just his facial expression and body movements, even without him uttering a word.  much later, I read the article about this drama eliciting a lot of tears, but the teaser made me teary-eyed already.i hope this drama has a solid storyline and the PD (thank God he did OB) and writers come up with a great work so that Cutie's acting will not be wasted.  At the outset, we can feel his great effort in taking on this role. AND WE ARE PROUD NOONAS...errr and of course, the proud girlfriends, mistresses, and wifeys of this group.  :)>- :x

coolreborn wrote: »

mindymoe said:

so young...... and I love his hip  why at first sight i'm seeing that hip

thanks @coolreborn for pics 

@mindymoe, I almost splattered my ramyun on my screen when I read your post. And stare at Cutie's namja hands and hips.   Where do you really belong dear? garden, rockies or moat?

-edit-

Ah do I even have to ask.....

@mindymoe I see you have a potential to be a moat. ;))  I'm afraid anchor, rope, balloons cant help you. Your mind tells you not to jump into the moat lake, but your heart wont obey your mind. I'm sure one day you will join moat lake. :))

I couldn't post because of nasty RL and have been silently lurking.i had wanted to write something profund but your comments are just too hilarious.

@mindymoe is already in moat lake, she thinks she is holding on to the rocks but has anyone ask her what's the shape of that rock she is clinging on to?