Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I am back!!!
Whoooaaaaa.... I saw a lot of JW's news on my Twitter, YouTube, Facebook.... The teaser of "Good Doctor" really had me going! I really can't wait for the 5th August!! It is nice to have something to wait for again... The thrill is so exciting and makes me alive!!
Had no time to read the pages before this and will slowly open it one by one, cause I am certain my master would have put something for me to moat about...
Wave to all my chingus... miss you all so much!
Re-watching OB and Gaksital during my holidays and thank GOD the GreenFashion folder was kept safe under my eyes only... :))

Loving the coffee and buns from @coolreborn!!! ;) ;))

Poor cutie... tatz when he returned fr the hospital aft injuring his nose during tat one-leggeg tackling game.  Yes.... pleazzzz feed uri baby more... until hez chubby again... i want my chubby apple cheeks back :(( :(( :(( :((

KBS Good Morning 《Good Doctor》 report. Not sure if it has been uploaded on YT yet but I found this on Baidu 周(朱)元吧.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kKnjJZXskXM/?bid=03&pid=02&resourceId=1171703_03_05_02

Young Park Shi On and Older Dr. Park Shi On

a9uwrb.jpg
fr Joo Won DC / cr as tagged

2agjdzd.png
fr Joo Won DC

..... aisssssh.... they are both so cute....

... This picture..... I think this is the place where Dr. Park Shi On is dragging his bag and walking to the train station...

.... and maybe a place where the younger Park Shi On have a bad memory/experience.... No wonder the older Park Shi On looks at his surrounding, nervously.

.... like he is expecting some demons coming out from his side.  Maybe while he is walking, he will have flashbacks of what happened here... WAAAAH!!!!!

yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-02.gif?1301940 ..... my Dr. Park.... let me just give you a hug.   hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073  Ok... I can also give you some kiss....  kiss-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073And take you home with me and and.... and...  in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

Guest mydeed

@coolreborn.  Thanks!

(or maybe a scene (imaginary flashback scene) where those little bunch wave him goodbye.. Awww...)

OMG there are so adorable.  Omo that chubby boy in yellow, cuteeee.  Little Park Shi-on is the cutest!  . 

I seriously want this little boy together on stage with our grown up boy during the drama PC.

Please drama... please.

Edit :  Why do I have this feeling that the boys called Cutie... "Gaksital.. "... or "Lee Kang-to".  Ke ke ke. 

If you look at the Younger Park Shi On's face, he looks like he got some dry blood or dirt and his shirt is dirty. Ah... my heart is breaking. And he seem to be in his character still on this picture, look at his hands clasp together. Its making me cry thinking how the childhood of Dr. Park is.  cry-alone-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406