Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

yuuqiikeke said: @mindymoe Hi welcome! :) Hope to see you around often! I have also just join this thread recently and trust me, it won't take you long before you join the moaties! :D
Guys, did Soompi change the criteria of the voting system again? :o I was able to vote a few days back but now I couldn't coz I need to sign in using Facebook. :(

Guest mindymoe

nemesis90 said: mindymoe said: hi!!!!! new member here.. actually i've been lurking here since gaksital days, without any ID hehehehe.. then i decided to join you all here if sometimes my mind's gonna blow up with park shi on :-@  :-@  :-@
i've noticed that the message in kbs good doctor's message board is already at its 216th, and it's still 25 days left until the first ep. i guess it will reach 1000 messages for good doctor, and i feel the enthuasiasm  :)>-   :)>-
(note: please, let me stay in the rockies, don't urge me to the moaties, unless i give it up by myself)

mindymoe said: nemesis90 said: mindymoe said: hi!!!!! new member here.. actually i've been lurking here since gaksital days, without any ID hehehehe.. then i decided to join you all here if sometimes my mind's gonna blow up with park shi on :-@  :-@  :-@
i've noticed that the message in kbs good doctor's message board is already at its 216th, and it's still 25 days left until the first ep. i guess it will reach 1000 messages for good doctor, and i feel the enthuasiasm  :)>-   :)>-
(note: please, let me stay in the rockies, don't urge me to the moaties, unless i give it up by myself)

Guest mindymoe

yuuqiikeke said: mindymoe said: nemesis90 said: mindymoe said: hi!!!!! new member here.. actually i've been lurking here since gaksital days, without any ID hehehehe.. then i decided to join you all here if sometimes my mind's gonna blow up with park shi on :-@  :-@  :-@

yuuqiikeke said: mindymoe said: nemesis90 said: mindymoe said: hi!!!!! new member here.. actually i've been lurking here since gaksital days, without any ID hehehehe.. then i decided to join you all here if sometimes my mind's gonna blow up with park shi on :-@  :-@  :-@

RL is a slavemaster, just escape for a while to say "Annyeong!" to my beloved soompiers!

Welcome @sarah2012 and @mindymoe to Joo Won thread, you look like you are having fun already!

@mindymoe, the prognosis doesn't look good, it looks like you are hanging by a thread.

Guest Mishiellie

wahh!!! Y is aug so farrr away!!! the 1st teaser is just making it more painful!!!!  I greagin almost broke the replay button

@ctfrsgp thanx unnie for the vids!!! I will watch is when I get home today >_<

Guest Mishiellie

@mindymoe  hello dear and welcome ^^ hope you have fun here.. everyone here is very welcoming and nice ^________________^

mindymoe said: yuuqiikeke said: mindymoe said: nemesis90 said: mindymoe said: hi!!!!! new member here.. actually i've been lurking here since gaksital days, without any ID hehehehe.. then i decided to join you all here if sometimes my mind's gonna blow up with park shi on :-@  :-@  :-@

mindymoe said: hi!!!!! new member here.. actually i've been lurking here since gaksital days, without any ID hehehehe.. then i decided to join you all here if sometimes my mind's gonna blow up with park shi on :-@  :-@  :-@

class="cb b15"Joo Won And Other Cast Members Ready For Their Roles in "Good Doctor"by Joan MacDonald   Jul 11, 2013 01:16 PM EDT 

Good Doctor

With only a few weeks of the drama "Shark" left, viewers may already be wondering what will replace it. That series, "Good Doctor," will take place inside the pediatric department of a university hospital and stars Moon Chae Won, Joo Sang Wook, Joo Won and Kim Min Seo.

Joo Won plays Park Si On, a pediatrician who despite his developmental disabilities is a medical genius. He is a gifted doctor but has trouble with other areas of his life, such as relating to people socially. The character has overcome much prejudice to achieve his goal of becoming a pediatrician.

Like Us on Facebook

To fully engage in his role, Joo Won researched the character's disability and other medical issues by reading books and consulting with experts.

According to a representative from the production company, "Joo Won is trying something he's never done before and he's very passionate about it."

His most recent role was a novice spy in "Level 7 Civil Servant" and before that he played the masked avenger in "Bridal Mask."

Moon Chae Won will play Cha Yoon Seo, a pediatric surgical fellow. She is studying for her role by reading books, getting lessons and watching documentaries. Moon Chae Won previously played Seo Eun Gi in "Bad Guy" and Lee Se Ryung in "The Princess' Man."

Actress Kim Min Seo will play Yoo Chae Kyong, who works in the hospital's planning department and is the daughter of the hospital's director. Kim Min Seo starred together with Joo Won in "Level 7 Civil Servant." She also had roles in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and "The Moon Embracing The Sun."

Kim said she took on the role because she read the script and loved the intense interactions between the characters.

"Yoo Chae Kyong is a privileged woman who is smart and practical," said Kim. "She's a complex character."

Yoo Chae Kyong is also the fiancée of pediatrician Kim Do Han, played by Joo Sang Wook. While Kim Do Han is engaged to Yoo Chae Kyong, he has a crush on Cha Yoon Seo, which is bound to create some drama. Joo Sang Wook played Yeo Ji Hoon in "Special Affairs Team Ten, Season 2."

Kim Young Kwang, who appeared in "Birth Secret," plays a resident who befriends Joo Won. Ko Chang Seok plays Jo Jeong Mi, a pediatric male nurse, who was formerly a tough guy,

The series has been described as a heartwarming medical drama. It will air August 5.

from kdramastars

Seriously, why on earth do ppl said these gifted persons are disabled? Just becoz they r not 'normal' and 'ordinary' like the rest of us and usually not as 'able to cope' with 'normal people routines' like us??? They are extremely talented and special in their individual ways. So if one is not as good in some ways as the majority of the population, he/she is considered disabled? Then, shouldnt I be considered to be disabled too? Im really really bad with numbers, I never learn how to swim no matter how hard I tried when I was young, I cant cycle a bicycle, etc .. there are so many other stuffs tat im not good at or able to do... so am i considered to hav multiple disabilities?

The main problem with us people is tat we are so conditioned in our way of thinking and most of us are brought up with full knowledge of our weaknesses instead of acknowledging and developing our strengths. We always find ways to improve ourselves by trying to overcome our weaknesses or learning new skills/knowledge to make up for it. Why are we not finding ways to explore our strengths and make full use of them? Something to ponder on...

This is my personal opinions... please ignore this post if u dun agree with me

:D