Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

farbarri said: just dropping by to say a few things about the teaser:
1) i love the directing where the color is different between Joowon and the others surrounding him before MCW comes over. it totally differentiates his world and the world of the other normal people. it sort of introduces his mind to us briefly
2) when MCW comes over to him, he grabs his bag all the more tightly to himself for he must have felt insecure with so many people around him. but i can see he can make eye contact with other people, though he cant hold it for a long time.
3) when MCW helps him and he smiles, it shows just how love-deprived he is. just by that simple gesture, he has already felt happy and shy and thankful.
4) he feels insecure with other people around him. he keeps looking around as if he thinks people are looking at him, and he's not sure of what to do. he's also probably a trusting person as he quickly responds to MCW when she tells him to walk.
4) this is what worries me: if he cant make a simple decision such as crossing the road, it will be difficult for him to make decisions concerning people's lives or diseases. i'm fine if Dr.Park is being made as someone who is extremely intelligent and can diagnose people's illness easily. but if he were to perform the surgery himself, i dont think he is able to do it. you see, he seems pretty twitchy to me. if when he is performing a surgery and someone says something suddenly, he might be all jumpy thus creates problem for the patient. so, i'm quite worried about this fact. but it'll be interesting to know how the character evolves.
awesome acting by Joowon, and i can see their chemistry already~ come on, August~ dont disappoint me. come faster! by-pass July, please......

daydreamsindecember said: Ma OO said: Chansung tweeted it.

@2PMagreement211

KBS월,화 드라마 '굿 닥터'에!!! 우리 주원이형이!!!!! 민서누나와 함께!!!!!! 출현을!!!! 음하하 이번 월,화는 굿 닥터닷!!! 함께 보아용 으흐흣 그리고 티져 공개됐답니다. 유튜에 '굿 닥터'라고 검색해보세요.'_'...!8

I used Google translator and i think he is promoting "good doctor" too.love bromance ♥♥♡♡

@mrdimples: I cant imagine how was your reaction when you saw the teaser' images and hurried to get home from work. Was it like this75.gif or this88.gif
or this 81.gif, which one is close to your reaction the most. kekeke

-Edit- Goodnight girls. (:|
u4rz.jpg

I love details like this.....in this scene, a mother and son cross the road and pass Park Shi On. Either the mother was too absorbed in other things and did not notice Shi On or even if she found him peculiar, she wouldn't have stared but noticed the child looked back?
110gf1i.jpg
One of the characteristics of a good show is in the details, let's hope this show is one.

YehhhhI can watch KBS live with the link provided by ezze thanks a lot as now I also can watch 1n2d live too  I try with my tablet Firefox app and it works perfectly without any lag as normally I watch live online its lag but this is vvv smooth like watching TV Every Mon and tues must faster bathe after coming home from works as I need to start ggoing office from Aug haixzz maybe not so often post here but will come here for cutie goodies and moaties daily lol 
Love u all good night

Guest classygirls8

@mrdimples

"One of the characteristics of a good show is in the details, let's hope this show is one."

I 100% agree with this statement. To me the details show the passion, effort, and tact everyone from the actors to the crew is trying to evoke and protray onscreen. Especially when we're talking about someone dx with savant syndrome, a sensitive topic. I really have high hopes for this drama!!!

@goldlotus where is that pic from? He's ADORABLE. You guys are going to sleep and I barely started my day. Time Zones why why!!!

@mrdimples: I cant imagine how was your reaction when you saw the teaser' images and hurried to get home from work. Was it like this or this

or this , which one is close to your reaction the most. kekeke

-Edit- Goodnight girls. (:|

My sleeping Prince he s so gorgeous even when he sleep

Can I give him a light kiss on His white and soft face

Sorry I m not Snow White but I m more like a witch so Don't think my kiss will wake him up

Shhh tip toe now gg near him

@classygirls8 The picture quoted by @goldlotus is from his first drama King of Baking Kim Tak Gu. Out of all the roles done by JW, this is is my favourite. Though the storytelling is makjang I enjoyed the drama thoroughly. Guess Good Doctor might rival that now :) . Which time zone are you from? I am from the Middle East time zone.

Guest classygirls8

@classygirls8 The picture quoted by @goldlotus is from his first drama King of Baking Kim Tak Gu. Out of all the roles done by JW' date=' this is is my favourite. Though the storytelling is makjang I enjoyed the drama thoroughly. Guess Good Doctor might rival that now :) . Which time zone are you from? I am from the Middle East time zone.[/quote']

Ooooo. I am from the Pacific time zone ;) and what does a makjang drama entail? I've seen a lot of dramas but never really investigated the terms used to describe them! :))