Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Wow I am 3 pages away

But will read after work as need to do reconciliation and other stuff

But seem like db girls are interested on Gd so more likely they will do the recaps

And yesday I was watching 1n2d ep41 near the ending part I saw cutie topless I pause and take a closer look

Wow His chest and 6 packs although not vvv obvious but I think they are just nice

The bubble butt can give you all la but I want his chest as seem vvv nice to grab sia lol

This is the tribute fans of Kim Ah Joong gave in the Only You movie. The one where Cutie posted a pic of them together and later deleted.
*posted at Only You thread.

fr Namooactors 2004

With tweet: 

[#김아중] 영화 '온리유' 촬영장에 반가운 손님들이 오셨어요! 연합 팬덤 코코앙(코코아+앙갤)여러분 덕분에 시원한 팥빙수와 맛있는 커피 그리고 과일도시락 등등 배불리 먹었어요~감사드려요! 힘이 납니다아아아~

Google translate:

[# Kim Ah] movie 'Only You' welcome guests Been on the set! Coconut en fandom Union (Cocoa + anggael) patbingsu you cool thanks to the delicious coffee and fruit and ate lunch so baebulri ~ Thanks! This will force ahh ~

Guest classygirls8

@mrdimples take your time, I am in no way in a hurry to see if I am a hardcore perv :) I try to keep my thoughts clean but it is SO hard when I read everyones comments. You guys are going to be the death of me =)) and the mask comment... :-$ I'll just keep my thoughts to myself :D

coolreborn said: This is the tribute fans of Kim Ah Joong gave in the Only You movie. The one where Cutie posted a pic of them together and later deleted.

fr Namooactors 2004

With tweet: 

[#김아중] 영화 '온리유' 촬영장에 반가운 손님들이 오셨어요! 연합 팬덤 코코앙(코코아+앙갤)여러분 덕분에 시원한 팥빙수와 맛있는 커피 그리고 과일도시락 등등 배불리 먹었어요~감사드려요! 힘이 납니다아아아~

Google translate:

[# Kim Ah] movie 'Only You' welcome guests Been on the set! Coconut en fandom Union (Cocoa + anggael) patbingsu you cool thanks to the delicious coffee and fruit and ate lunch so baebulri ~ Thanks! This will force ahh ~

MOAT QUIZ reposting without PB problem
(@coolreborn I think I better not change the original post on page 126 yet as there's a couple of pics not found. I will notify you once it's done so you can decide which page to use for your directory)

What is all these Garden & Moat talk? 
A bit of history here for our newbies. Actually, moat is not the most accurate description. It was the Garden vs the Gutter but as the gutter expanded, it became the moat. 

I think for the benefit of our new comers and those sitting on the fence or shall I borrow coolreborn's phrase "sliding" down the slippery slope into the moat, shall we decide who belongs to the Garden and who belongs to the Moat? And not to worry, we shall have a 3rd dimension for those who perpetually cannot make up their mind(although it is rather clear to me)
The "Where Do You Belong To" QUIZ
Choose one answer only. 
2hrjy28.jpg
When You See This Pictures....What is all these Garden & Moat talk?  AA) Oh my sweetie, let me patch up that hole B) Oh my sweetie, let me make it bigger 
2j2vr5v.jpg
A) Oooh...so cute! I will love to cook with him in that kitchenB) Oooh...so cute! I will love that kitchen top
2mmuujc.jpg
29413sg.jpg
A) Oh is it too hot? My poor baby is drenched in sweat.B) Can he get any hotter? I am drenched in sweat
2ec1y80.jpgA) Boon-ah, you are so sweet, so tender towards your Young MasterB) Girl, you are already in his bed, with your hand on his knee, what are you waiting for?
fm59x1.jpg
A) That's a nice pair of pants BUT aren't they kind of tight?B) That's a nice BUTT, aren't they tight?
2gsr3fn.jpgA) Oooh...Hot Flames!B) Oooh...Hot Buttons!
dzcsjl.jpgA) Kangto-ah, uncuff Mok Dan immediately!B) Kangto-ah, cuff me up immediately!
2vhuety.jpg
A) Oooh....let me shave that chin for you.B) Oooh....let me lick that shaving cream for you.
idslsz.jpgakhbly.png
a3z044.jpg

A) Oooh...He looks very good in any colour pantsB) Oooh...It looks Very Good in any colour pants
Where Do You Belong?If you have answered mostlyA - Congratulations, you belong to the Garden. Join the high moral ground where those pure of mind reside. You will face constant beckoning by those down under. Ignore them or take a glimpse at your own peril. As they all say, the slope down the moat is paved with good temptations. B - Congratulations, you belong to the Moat. You are having a swell of a time rollicking in the mud with your moat pals. Occasionally, you might remember your morals and attempt to join your lofty sisters in the Garden but the climb up is never easy and the slope is slippery as long as our dear boy remains hot and keeps his fondness for soft pants. 
If you have answered mostly A but took a long time to finish the quiz, downloaded the pics and your keyboard is covered with drool, you are In Denial or Delusional. But not to worry, this thread has a place for every one. 

maymay said: coolreborn said: This is the tribute fans of Kim Ah Joong gave in the Only You movie. The one where Cutie posted a pic of them together and later deleted.

fr Namooactors 2004

With tweet: 

Google translate: