Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

farbarri said: LMAO! aww, you girls always make me laugh when i'm feeling upset. something kind of happened and i'm thinking of going away until August, but i dont want to give up you girls. being here is what makes me happy and cheerful, so i'm sticking around.
i'm loving all the fanarts too! i would love to cut videos and make gifs but i'm useless with photo edit programs unless someone shows me step-by-step procedure, so i have no idea how to edit pictures or anything. i cant contribute anything to this thread apart from opinions and spazzing and moaty stuff. so i kind of feel useless sometimes.
but anyway, thanks, girls~ i love all of you here~ group hug!

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

daydreamsindecember said: coolreborn said:
Cutie Tweeted this Pic!!!

주원 @Moonjunwon 7m

금방 올라왔네?ㅎㅎ 오늘 아중누나 팬분들이 팥빙수, 과일 그리고 그 외 간식 준비해주셨어요^^ 감사합니다^^ 잘 먹었습니다~~^^

google translate :

You're right up? Heh heh fans today ahjung two sister patbingsu, fruit and other snacks prepared gave thanks ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I've had enough

cr as tagged / Joo Won DC

Guest classygirls8

@farbarri I understand if you have to step away for awhile and only dip your toes in this gigantic pool of fun but even though my interaction with all of you has been short, I have really enjoyed it :D

Ok enough of the mushie stuff. To answer how I finished the whole drama so soon I will tell you. I have a disease. Yes you heard right...a DISEASE. I.m not going to die and it is not contagious but it does have quite serious side effects.

I have D.I.A.B.E.T.I.E.S: dangerously involved and badly entranced to interesting entertaining shows!

Yup, once I see an awesome drama I can't put it down. There will be late nights, early mornings, panda eyes, no human interaction unless it can't be avoided. My sister identified this disease pretty quick. I'm glad she cares enough to have pointed it out! :-@

BRIDAL MASK BEWARE!!!

P.S. all you moaties? get to excited. Keep it in your pants ladies =))

p.sx2. but don't mind me. I get a laugh from everyone's unique EXPRESSIVE ways!

Guest mydeed

goldlotus said:

Awww.... Cutie's bubble butt... I missed you so much!!!! He looks so hot in a suit... I love it!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Thank you @goldlotus.

What about that guy in blue jeans? Ehhhhhh.

I want more Cutie. More BTS pix of Cutie. Mooooooore.

When I saw this pic, some moaty thoughts appeared in my mind ;)), but I had better to listen to @ezze's advice, I should curb myself from thinking moaty things especially in the evening.
I'm afraid that I will say weird things in my sleep. 3.gif It's dangerous.

Erm,you guys..should I laugh or cry?I wasn't talking about his BUTT but other stuff. but HAHAHAHA.. let's just focus on butt then..

(I am gardener!OMG!) :^o

Ma OO said:

Erm,you guys..should I laugh or cry?I wasn't talking about his BUTT but other stuff. but HAHAHAHA.. let's just focus on butt then..

(I am gardener!OMG!)

@Ma OO, Dear... there's a difference between other stuff and Cutie's bubble butt... and why the long nose? Are you feeling the pointy rocks in your sole? :))

Hehe.no.i will stay in my garden.It has trees and flowers.OmG!

Let my :bz stink to his butt to become bigger..lol.(ok.sign out)

classygirls8 said: @farbarri I understand if you have to step away for awhile and only dip your toes in this gigantic pool of fun but even though my interaction with all of you has been short, I have really enjoyed it :D
Ok enough of the mushie stuff. To answer how I finished the whole drama so soon I will tell you. I have a disease. Yes you heard right...a DISEASE. I.m not going to die and it is not contagious but it does have quite serious side effects.
I have D.I.A.B.E.T.I.E.S: dangerously involved and badly entranced to interesting entertaining shows!
Yup, once I see an awesome drama I can't put it down. There will be late nights, early mornings, panda eyes, no human interaction unless it can't be avoided. My sister identified this disease pretty quick. I'm glad she cares enough to have pointed it out! :-@
BRIDAL MASK BEWARE!!!

P.S. all you moaties? get to excited. Keep it in your pants ladies =))

p.sx2. but don't mind me. I get a laugh from everyone's unique EXPRESSIVE ways!

Guest Caecilia_12

Just came back after a trip today!Very surprised to see what happened to this thread in only a day..My first thought was..3v48ke.jpg
Thank you @goldlotus, @coolreborn, @ezze, @mrdimples, and other moatiers! :))You made my day night!

Joo-won begins shoots for Good Doctor

GoodDoc1.jpg

Here’s our first peek at KBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday medical drama Good Doctor (sigh at the on-the-nose title they chose over Green Scalpel), starring Joo-won (Gaksital) as an autistic savant surgeon. Right now it just looks like Joo-won in a suit (where’s the lab coat and pocket protector?) but I’m a happy camper whenever he’s back in dramaland so I’ll take what I can get.

The new project from the writer of God’s Quiz and the PD of Ojakkyo Brothers is being called a “warm human drama” and stars Joo-won as an autistic savant who has a childlike personality and genius skill for surgery. In the stills he’s leaving his quiet hometown for the big university teaching hospital in Seoul where the drama will take place. Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy) plays a pediatric surgical fellow in the same program as Joo-won, described as a bold and outspoken character who will share a sweet loveline with the hero.

Joo Sang-wook (TEN) co-stars as an assistant professor who has a crush on Moon Chae-won, but is also engaged to Kim Min-seo (The Moon That Embraces the Sun), manager on the hospital’s planning board, and only daughter of the board’s director. Hm, sounds like a political marriage on his part, which would explain the wandering eye. And Kim Young-kwang (Birth Secret) plays a surgical resident who’s the first to befriend Joo-won, the outsider.

The subject matter doesn’t sound overly appealing, but it’s being set up as a heartwarming underdog tale, and it’s full of actors I like. And it would be nice to see Joo-won in something good again. Here’s hoping.

Good Doctor follows Shark and premieres August 5 on KBS.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/07/joo-won-begins-shoots-for-good-doctor/

Cr: girlfriday

P/s : Good night girls, Have a sweet dream. (:|

Guest classygirls8

@coolreborn your pants have been long gone ages ago!!! =))

I'm going to take that quiz to see where I classify. Maybe I'm more perverted than you guys though I try to keep it under-wraps ;)

Guest classygirls8

@coolreborn I think I remember seeing the link somewhere in here when someone was confused of what you guys were talking about. Why? Is it classified information? :-$

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic