Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Oh ic now I can get what you all mean

You all are talking about his "gun" position in that green pant

Ai yA no wonder I don't understand what are you all talking about the right in green color

I thought you are talking about his hand

HaiZZzz where is my moaty Mood goes to?

But I don't know guy "gun" tend to be bigger on the right side

Thanks girls for giving a biology lesson

And thank cutie for being a good model for this biology lesson

classygirls8 said:

I did it...I FINALLY did it. I finished OB \m/ I don't know how I fit it into my schedule but it was possible. Thanks to all the late nights and Kleenex that stayed by my side and to all of you who recommended me this drama and finding the awesomeness of JOO WON. THANK YOU!!

Gosh why are actors so impossible to meet for international fans :((

tumblr_mcmd368PDX1rf9fqqo1_500.jpg

I'm so mad I want to cry!!! X(  WHY WHY WHY!!!! I have seen so many idols at concerts but never of my favorite actors. This has got to change. The only solution is for me to fly to Korea, become a certified stalker and drool over Joo Won and my other top actors. Sorry guys, i'm already calling ownership rights when I'm just a newbie but like you guys said, cutie likes to share so at least give me his toe...a pinkie...his ear??? Something??? 

:P

Cutie Tweeted this Pic!!!

주원 @Moonjunwon 7m

금방 올라왔네?ㅎㅎ 오늘 아중누나 팬분들이 팥빙수, 과일 그리고 그 외 간식 준비해주셨어요^^ 감사합니다^^ 잘 먹었습니다~~^^

google translate :

You're right up? Heh heh fans today ahjung two sister patbingsu, fruit and other snacks prepared gave thanks ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I've had enough

2n99qpw.png
cr as tagged / Joo Won DC

This is from Only You Shooting. :D

-edit-
Glad the fans in Korea are feeding him. :D

Quote from @ellasam81@ezze sorry to ask you as i am just curious is it people right handed or left handed that hand is slightly bigger? as i am a left handed'
-----------------------------------------
I am left handed as well but my hands are small....  but i really dont know whether the size related to left/right handed. 
@coolreborn and @mrdimplesI dont know whether our discussion is going into proper direction or not but I am scare, the MOD might send me love letter one day for all the comments I made. I am highly moaty in person but may be we should tone down a bit.
~ezze

coolreborn said:

주원 @Moonjunwon 7m

google translate :

You're right up? Heh heh fans today ahjung two sister patbingsu, fruit and other snacks prepared gave thanks ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I've had enough

ezze said: Quote from @ellasam81@ezze sorry to ask you as i am just curious is it people right handed or left handed that hand is slightly bigger? as i am a left handed'
I am left handed as well but my hands are small....  but i really dont know whether the size related to left/right handed. 
@coolreborn and @mrdimplesI dont know whether our discussion is going into proper direction or not but I am scare, the MOD might send me love letter one day for all the comments I made. I am highly moaty in person but may be we should tone down a bit.
~ezze

goldlotus said:
coolreborn said:

주원 @Moonjunwon 7m

google translate :

ezze said: Quote from @ellasam81@ezze sorry to ask you as i am just curious is it people right handed or left handed that hand is slightly bigger? as i am a left handed'
~ezze

coolreborn said: ezze said: Quote from @ellasam81@ezze sorry to ask you as i am just curious is it people right handed or left handed that hand is slightly bigger? as i am a left handed'
~ezze

mrdimples said: ezze said: Quote from @ellasam81@ezze sorry to ask you as i am just curious is it people right handed or left handed that hand is slightly bigger? as i am a left handed'
~ezze