Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest padme

OK back to my fangirling side  :D yeap cutie you aren't the only one with special chamaleonic skills LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA I was loling so hard with the recent episode 1N2D hahahahaha my SWEET & HARD BROMANCE IS BACK!!!

ashdghaksdgjkashfkdjfhkjdsfhkjds

:)) :)) B-) >:):D Uhm Tae woong as the King was Hilarious even if I don't understand a Word hahaha

ulw.gif8fs.gif

cutie was having a hard time por cutie  I can give you a sweet massage is you want cutie  :-* [-O<  just call me  8-> and I mean a massage to his tummy not the balls  [-X  no girls today I feel cute and pretty like a flower XDDD *my gawdd I feel like a pokemon* cutie <3 I wanna catch your balls  :-j ok *feel moaty again* LOL

40n.gif id7y.gif

LMAO!!! the hard&sweet bromance is BACK!!!! <3  hahahaha somehow at that moment I was ohhh cutie in just minutes will show his Kung Fu yahhhhhhhhhh yakkkk *screaming like Bruce Lee* xDD but then I was wrong and the guys were like grabbing King Kong "Don't let him go"  :D:D:D  hahahaha

j7g.gif

ohhhh cutie you were practice what you do last night!  :-\" ;))

Thanks @goldlotus amazing gifs like always *-*   ^:)^ 8->

Guest padme

hahahaha LMAO!! dear master @coolreborn we can ask that to D hahahahaha we can make a petittion [-O< 

gc30.jpg

poor cutie he doesn't have food  but at least he have a squishi squshi time with his beloved UTW :D

e2po.jpg

:x

btw! any news about  @stearly  ¿? girl u____u she is missing all the party here! girl we want you back :(

Dramabeans mentions Good Doctor

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/07/joo-won-begins-shoots-for-good-doctor

GoodDoc1.jpg
credit: dramabeans

I guess these stills of Joo Won were too much for gf to miss. However, no word of her saying that DB will recap this show as she again emphasized that the subject matter doesn't appeal much to her.

I am weary of reading DB when it comes to articles on Joo Won. Don't be mistaken, I think gf and jb likes him enough or more than just enough. It's the trolls that appear often these days on DB. Of course, it's not just Joo Won but he seems to attract more than his fair share. It's got to the point that I kind of wish DB won't write anything about him although I enjoy their writing.

mrdimples said: Dramabeans mentions Good Doctor

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/07/joo-won-begins-shoots-for-good-doctor

GoodDoc1.jpg
credit: dramabeans

I guess these stills of Joo Won were too much for gf to miss. However, no word of her saying that DB will recap this show as she again emphasized that the subject matter doesn't appeal much to her.

I am weary of reading DB when it comes to articles on Joo Won. Don't be mistaken, I think gf and jb likes him enough or more than just enough. It's the trolls that appear often these days on DB. Of course, it's not just Joo Won but he seems to attract more than his fair share. It's got to the point that I kind of wish DB won't write anything about him although I enjoy their writing.

Guest classygirls8

I did it...I FINALLY did it. I finished OB \m/ I don't know how I fit it into my schedule but it was possible. Thanks to all the late nights and Kleenex that stayed by my side and to all of you who recommended me this drama and finding the awesomeness of JOO WON. THANK YOU!!

Gosh why are actors so impossible to meet for international fans :((

tumblr_mcmd368PDX1rf9fqqo1_500.jpg

I'm so mad I want to cry!!! X(  WHY WHY WHY!!!! I have seen so many idols at concerts but never of my favorite actors. This has got to change. The only solution is for me to fly to Korea, become a certified stalker and drool over Joo Won and my other top actors. Sorry guys, i'm already calling ownership rights when I'm just a newbie but like you guys said, cutie likes to share so at least give me his toe...a pinkie...his ear??? Something??? 

:P

classygirls8 said:

I did it...I FINALLY did it. I finished OB \m/ I don't know how I fit it into my schedule but it was possible. Thanks to all the late nights and Kleenex that stayed by my side and to all of you who recommended me this drama and finding the awesomeness of JOO WON. THANK YOU!!

tumblr_mcmd368PDX1rf9fqqo1_500.jpg

I'm so mad I want to cry!!! X(  WHY WHY WHY!!!! I have seen so many idols at concerts but never of my favorite actors. This has got to change. The only solution is for me to fly to Korea, become a certified stalker and drool over Joo Won and my other top actors. Sorry guys, i'm already calling ownership rights when I'm just a newbie but like you guys said, cutie likes to share so at least give me his toe...a pinkie...his ear??? Something??? 

Guest classygirls8

@coolreborn Yay, in that case lend me his face for a while. I just want to stare at his handsomeness :))

And Bridal Mask is going to be my next drama but to be honest, the mask and Joo Won's performance in the awards has me a little scared. Hopefully it will be a pleasant surprise. Either way I am not going to regret it!

p.s. I just read my first thoughts on this comment and I sound creepy and weird. Hopefully Joo Won won't be put off if he ever reads this. I'll just show him everyone else's posts =))

Guest padme

classygirls8 said:

Guest classygirls8

@padme :)) I repeated some scenes too. One of them was when he did that dance for Ja Eun (I think that's how you spell it o.o) he was so embarrassed it was deliciously cute!!!

For the record, I am NOT a night owl but for kdramas I have slept really late. 1 in the morning has been my record so far :-B