Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: yuuqiikeke said: Omg guys... I'm so sorry to start off-topic questions... but I have another question I need to ask @Ma OO. Please don't be angry with me guys.  [-O< *gives cutie's puppy eye stare* OK, here comes a lame question... Which school are you from? :) -ends off-topic conversation, goes back to staring at cutie- I promised that I try to not post off-topic things or Gaksital will never forgive me!

Guest padme

I'm super excited for the new pics, that have come to remind me somewhat "Forrest Gump" especially to those first scenes where Forrest is sitting waiting for the bus comes, of course, an excellent acting by Tom Hanks, also saw the great acting by Claire danes.

I know that many of us are excited, but one of the reasons why I'm totally interested in this drama is the fact that I have a cousin with autism (I think I mentioned before, don't remember well =/) so I have my expectations placed on Joo won to the fullest, whether if he managed to portray this character with such ease, is something that no one knows until we see her perform this August 5. I know that I have faith in him as do many here plus more that his acting level is growing with each character that I've seen has been different in each drama and most of all because he always gives his 101%

Now I was reading something and many are concerned about what will be the unfolding drama, the character and his around, especially the preparation that Joo Won is having to play that character, especially since he is currently filming the drama and also the movie simultaneously, both with different concepts, different characters and obviously preparing for the drama is the most concern because it's a strong character a real-human and deserves adequate preparation.

Well this is just my opinion, Not always GOOD PREPARATION means A GOOD RESULT! is means, one can be prepared for weeks, months, years for something but not necessarily have a good result, that brings me to an example, When you give a final exam and prepared days before and checks your notes and books, etc., but there comes test day and you not reach the aspired result, however this fellow who only review their notes and have been paid attention to teacher's classes, get a result HIGHLIGHTED, ok my point about this is, that since I met Joo won around almost six months, I have discovered something that fascinates me; I know that I tend to be fangirl and loving him and his pretty face and beautiful body and blah blah, but my admiration goes further, as I said before, what I discovered is that Joo won is one of those people with incredible ability to be transported to strange dimensions and make them your own and credible, in conclusion is that he is one of those rare actors who appear from time to time an incredible ability to make you love, hate and feel sorry for any character that he plays and feels that the character brings to life trough his acting, completely forgetting the actor, seriously this guy have THE TALENT and I call his precious magic, something that just belongs to him, I say this being completely objective, now Joo won is super busy with both drama and movie but having seen his work, I'm one of those who believes that Joo won, for example with only see one or 2 movies of autism and have read and seen a case about it, is able to grab that character as a t-shirt and put it on that then go outside and people believe him!

It is a little hard to believe but in my case, in all the dramas I've seen mostly have seen the character before him (Gil-ro, Tae hee, Ma Jun, Kang to) seriously when I say that his level of apprehension and concentration is really amazing, I still remember that episode in 1N2D where he cries within seconds, and he was crying meanwhile the others were laughing alot, moments like that made me admire more his incredible concentration side.

Finally, nothing is said, there is a great expectation on the part of us to the drama and his development, in my case I prefer to reserve comment on the drama until it begins this August and give an opinion based on what I saw of his performance, leaving aside the prejudices of people with autism, and expecting a good reception from the public to the drama, now by the images I see, Joo won has several physical and visible salient aspects of his character! ^^ so Joo won I'm ready to being amazed and surprised by you in "GOOD DOCTOR" once again!

So Joo won FIGHTING!!!!!!!! GOOD DOCTOR drama cast fighting!

pd: ok this was my RANT of the day  :-?  sorry for the long post! backreading all ^^

jwthfc said:

jwthfc

said:@goldlotus 

Thank you for your cooperation^ ^ I just wanna credit & thank to the one who kindly shared us Joowon photo.I wanna post joowon photo here much, but i'm extreme busy these days..so sorry that cannot come here often T_T. 

but you may visit my facebook  

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joo-Won-Thailand-Fanclub/431826266850301 Ialways post Joowon pics there everyday. 

@padme: Dear I almost think... who is padme talking about when I come to this part " I know that I tend to be fangirl and loving him and his pretty face and her beautiful body and blah blah, "  :))  And Cutie in wig suddenly came to mind... yes, Cutie got a beautiful body. :D