flutterby06

Ma OO said:

jwthfc wrote: »

cr twitter @24K_SungO       At GD shooting location with Yoo Sung O 

Wish fulfilled asap.OMG! ******FAINTED********

You need Doctor  :P Call Dr.Park Si On 

@jwthfc

I love you soo much.love u.love u.

my doctor.OMG!If he was a real life person and in Singapore,i will camp at his clinic/hospital/house/wherever! 3:-O

Ma OO said:

I want to see him with white coat

B-) August,It is definitely going to be a hectic month for me but I am wanting it to come faster   8-}

your fanart skills are getting better! Awesome!

Thanks @mrdimples

*back to senses...am I?*

Today is the perfect youth day ever! =))

Guest lilyperry

@jwthfc

I love you soo much.love u.love u.

my doctor.OMG!If he was a real life person and in Singapore,i will camp at his clinic/hospital/house/wherever! 3:-O

OMG thanks JW ThaiFC admin.You live in Incheon,right?When

did you come back from Thai?I didn't noticed it.Tell me everyone if he shot photo with weekly entertainment reportet.So weekly entertainment will be interview GD casts.Ah...I'll wait it on KBSworld.I can't find KBS weekly entertainment on YT.Tell me regular time of WE.I watched WE only two times.I didn't know what time is it.I only know 1N2D's time.kkkkkk

@JWTHFC.....you're good.

Ma OO said:

I want to see him with white coat

B-) August,It is definitely going to be a hectic month for me but I am wanting it to come faster   8-}

@Ma OO Haha me too! Waiting for August too!~ :D I like the effects you did for this photo. :)

Thanks. :) let's hope we can juggle everything.lol. super high(crazy) after seeing that photo.

Ma OO said:

yuuqiikeke

wrote:

»

Ma OO said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I want to see him with white coat <br />

<br />

B-)

August,It is definitely going to be a hectic month for me but I am wanting it to come faster  

8-}

<br />

<br />

<br />

@Ma

OO Haha me too! Waiting for August too!~

:D

I like the effects you did for this photo.

:)

@Ma OO I am very tempted to ask you if your subject combination is BCME since the time you said you want to be a doctor. :P You won't mind would you? :)

BCM and History.hehe. biology is awesome.(but currently making my head spins @-) )

Omg guys... I'm so sorry to start off-topic questions... but I have another question I need to ask @Ma OO. Please don't be angry with me guys.  [-O< *gives cutie's puppy eye stare* OK, here comes a lame question... Which school are you from? :) -ends off-topic conversation, goes back to staring at cutie- I promised that I try to not post off-topic things or Gaksital will never forgive me!

yuuqiikeke said: Omg guys... I'm so sorry to start off-topic questions... but I have another question I need to ask @Ma OO. Please don't be angry with me guys.  [-O< *gives cutie's puppy eye stare* OK, here comes a lame question... Which school are you from? I'm from SR. :) -ends off-topic conversation, goes back to staring at cutie- I promised that I try to not post off-topic things or Gaksital will never forgive me!