Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn It looks like someone is also interested in our cutie's sexy butt (the pic you posted in reply to mydeed, can't quote pics in hp :( ) but his attempt was caught red-handed by the camera so he could only stop by the belt. :D

yuuqiikeke said:

@coolreborn It looks like someone is also interested in our cutie's sexy butt (the pic you posted in reply to mydeed, can't quote pics in hp ) but his attempt was caught red-handed by the camera so he could only stop by the belt.

@yuuqikeke, Dear, Cutie's bubble butt had legions of fans. LOL. And I am glad this one person is so enamored with his cute butt that she gave us a close up shot of it. Yummy, right?

Yeah! If I am there, I would give his butt a pat! :D There was once I had no idea what went into mind and I smack my bro's butt without any warning and then I went richard simmons in my head. :P:D

simplydramafied1082 said:

Master @coolreborn, thank you yet again for the screencaps of 1N2D. The moatilicious ones do catch my eyes I can't login to FB but @Ma_OO said some GD pics were posted on JooWon Thailand FC of today's shooting. Is it the same to the ones you have already posted?

@simplydramafied1082, I don't know if its the same one, if he is with MCW then its the same one, I looked at it and that's the pics that I saw.... or maybe its not the same FB? Coz I am seeing two JW Thailand FC facebook when I google it.

@coolreborn AAAahhhhh, maybe it is the same thing....will check when I get home. Can't wait to watch today's 1N2D episode. Been long since I have seen Cutie losing both meals :D must have been an intense game :P

@coolreborn AAAahhhhh, maybe it is the same thing....will check when I get home. Can't wait to watch today's 1N2D episode. Been long since I have seen Cutie losing both meals :D must have been an intense game :P

Hi.sorry for late reply.it is the same ones posted by @goldlotus.

simplydramafied1082 said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

simplydramafied1082 said:<br />

Master

@coolreborn

, thank you yet again for the screencaps of 1N2D. The moatilicious ones do catch my eyes I can't login to FB but

@Ma_OO

said some GD pics were posted on JooWon Thailand FC of today's shooting. Is it the same to the ones you have already posted?<br />

<br />

<br />

@simplydramafied1082

, I don't know if its the same one, if he is with MCW then its the same one, I looked at it and that's the pics that I saw.... or maybe its not the same FB? Coz I am seeing two JW Thailand FC facebook when I google it.

ok, here's the thing.. i think these two are from the same day, for Good Doctor filming. notice his manager's wearing the same blue shirt.(thanks to @coolreborn and @goldlotus for the pics~)
933904_597260223640237_2134824126_n.jpg

unxh.jpg

the one where he was on stage and those where he wears the white shirt only is from Only You filming. i think..