Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

Ma OO said:

coolreborn wrote: »

OMG!!! OMI!!! OMG!!!

I thought this first pic is Good Doctor, no? There's a poster or standee that seems to feature osteoporosis which I think is out of place in a police station and more at home in a hospital.

Ahhhh Cutie ah, what have you done to us. We're now a like a detective cum stalker because of you!!! Hee :-) :-)

Hhmmmm... Remember one candid pic taken by fan, where he wears blue long sleeves shirt, walking in the hallway and covering his face with his hands. He was with his coordi-noona & one male assistant. Or maybe not??!!! Ke ke.

Ahhh.. Nevermind, as long as its Joo Won... we're happy and we want more. MORE!

:-)

mydeed said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Ma OO said:<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

OMG!!! OMI!!! OMG!!!<br />

<br />

<br />

I thought this first pic is Good Doctor, no? There's a poster or standee that seems to feature osteoporosis which I think is out of place in a police station and more at home in a hospital.

Guest mei8805

Hi all cutie lovers..!! ^_^ Finally, i can give a post in here after busy and hectic schedule in real life for a week.. Today 1 night 2 days episode's really funny.. especially our cutie.. many baloons in his ahjumma pants, betray his hyung with put the bell in his tae woong hyung leg for morning mission, but poor him, he can't eat dinner and breakfast because he lose on dinner and breakfast bokbulbok.. I think 1 night 2 days now get better in every week episode.. hope this show can stay strong and survive for Sunday Variety Show.. Everyone, 화이팅..! Cutie too,화이팅  for his Good Doctor Drama and Only You movie..  Keep healthy for cutie and everyone too.. >:D<  :x  I'm ready for Good Doctor..  :D Love cutie and love u all  :x
화이팅 from our Cutie
 20121012000296_0.jpg

(cr pic from :   20121012000296_0.jpg )

Wow you girls really got good eyesight sia and good memory

I can't reAlly tell that blue top s pic s from movie or from drama

See even fans can get confused with the pics whether they are from movie or dramas I m vvv sure it will be tougher for cutie to switch characters between two extremely different role one s full of confidence and the other lack of confidence

So sometime I worry for his mental health as some actors really too into the role till they got depression

But it s really hard to be main leads in two differ projects as you have to switch here and there and to become that character really take times and effort

Even I can see him focus vvv fast and easy but I really how can any actor Do the same thing as he doing

So all the more I really hope Gd will do well not only in Korea but Around the world if not all his hard work will be wasted

Don't want to See that

Guest mareq90

simplydramafied1082 said: Hey @mareq90 welcome to the thread :) Are you a fan of SNSD? Yep Joo Won is a great guy with manners :) Have you seen any of his dramas? Hope to see you more often. I sincerely hope their drama has a great story. They have got a great cast.... Fighting GD!!!!!!