Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Sorry to be the party pooper here. What is Seoul International Awards? I saw their webpage and I remembered voting or trying to vote for Joo Won for some award organized by them.

I was looking at the categories and wonder if they got things mixed up. I see very few actors on the nominees list under Drama category. Does it mean that only actors who participate in the drama nominated is on the list? Hmmm...Gaksital is not there? And Cutie is under People's Choice, does that mean Popular Vote or Vote by the fans on soompi and Daum? I did a massive eye roll when I saw who Cutie was up against. No offense to Yun Ho who is a fantastic dancer and competent singer from kpop boy band TYXQ but eh...acting award???? I saw him act in King of Ambition and all I can say he has improved. Neva mind me, I am just throwing a hissing fit..... shall withdraw to a corner and sulk.

mrdimples said: Sorry to be the party pooper here. What is Seoul International Awards? I saw their webpage and I remembered voting or trying to vote for Joo Won for some award organized by them.

I was looking at the categories and wonder if they got things mixed up. I see very few actors on the nominees list under Drama category. Does it mean that only actors who participate in the drama nominated is on the list? Hmmm...Gaksital is not there? And Cutie is under People's Choice, does that mean Popular Vote or Vote by the fans on soompi and Daum? I did a massive eye roll when I saw who Cutie was up against. No offense to Yun Ho who is a fantastic dancer and competent singer from kpop boy band TYXQ but eh...acting award???? I saw him act in King of Ambition and all I can say he has improved. Neva mind me, I am just throwing a hissing fit..... shall withdraw to a corner and sulk.

Guest lilyperry

I knew about voting from my fri.When I reached to home from school,I voted immediately.But I think Joo Won should own recoginition for his triness on Gaksital.Why he is on people's choice?Lee Jun Ki,outstanding korean actor..I reall like him..but I know which is better till i'm a student.Oh" Uncompare to Gaksital with Arang...and mangistrate.uhh......The judges in korean are not good.I hate k-awards when kbs.and Baeksang too.All of they aren't good.....I want to high five to.......now i can do only thing..Wishing our joo won will be more lucky in future.My dad said Gaksital is really good. He often don't like k wave.Before in Seoul International Drama Awards Category I saw and i click how many times for #Gaksital and it has a lots of votes on best drama category...How come I can't see #Gaksital now!!!!missing???aigoo ㅡ_ㅡ+....Gaksital will never forgive you*^^*....blah blah blah jejeje

But Im done for today's voting..(^_^)

I will do voting continuously→→→→till the last day of it*^^*..

Good job gals :x :x =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/

cr. FI SOF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2aulnMwgWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr. MissCinemaObessive

-edit-

I miss my chubby maknae... wwwwaaaaaahhhhh... i wan my apple cheeks back... the ones on his FACE... not ones u moaties hav in your naughty minds... [-X [-X tsk tsk tsk...

cr. thenokku13

farbarri said: mrdimples said: Sorry to be the party pooper here. What is Seoul International Awards? I saw their webpage and I remembered voting or trying to vote for Joo Won for some award organized by them.

mrdimples

said:

farbarri

said:

mrdimples

said: Sorry to be the party pooper here. What is Seoul International Awards? I saw their webpage and I remembered voting or trying to vote for Joo Won for some award organized by them.

mrdimples said: farbarri said: mrdimples said: Sorry to be the party pooper here. What is Seoul International Awards? I saw their webpage and I remembered voting or trying to vote for Joo Won for some award organized by them.

@farbarri and @ellasam81

thank you sweethearts for your insights. Now I just need something like this

ojnjn6.jpg
lovely screencap by coolreborn

Hey Cutie, can you pass that stuff you have down there?

OOOOoooopsie...........why is it making me feel hotter instead?

@farbarri and @ellasam81

thank you sweethearts for your insights. Now I just need something like this

lovely screencap by coolreborn

Hey Cutie, can you pass that stuff you have down there?

OOOOoooopsie...........why is it making me feel hotter instead?

And he has the biggest and longest one lol

This make me wonder is it the same as his "one" lol

Done voting, It's easier than I thought. :)
I dont know if someone reckon this voting useless or not, no matter how hard we try we cant beat huge fanbase of Lee Min Ho and Yunho. And I know the chance for Cutie winning this award is very very slim but I will still keep on voting to the end. I never regret doing the impossible thing but will regret not doing that. Fighting

ellasam81 said:

And i have a feeling I may be group as the older fans category in here lol

But never mind fangirling doesn't see age de lol

Even. 70 years old granny also went to his fm think I still got long way to go lol

@ellsam81, Don't worry dear, you are not that old. Everyone of us here I think, feels younger when we see Cutie... he is such a namja who makes our hearts fluttery. And yep, when it comes to fangirling, age doesn't matter. Just enjoy and love Cutie, ok.

Yes mdm big leader

Ya seeing cutie really make me feel energetic mentally and "physically" lol

As he s such a hard working boy boy make me feel even wanna be more hard Workong on the things I do