Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

simplydramafied1082 said:

@ellasam81 Voting goes by an FB account. So even if use different devices you would log in with the same FB account unless you have 2 different accounts.

@simplydramafied1082, Ah, so you can use one device but just use different FB accounts? Let's go and make FB accounts then... ooopss, when I get home I will, can't do it here, FB is not accessible :(

@coolreborn From the instructions posted that is what I understood. Please do correct me if its wrong. But I have to go home and do it. FB is blocked here too :( Will Baidu fans be using Daum to vote?

Guest Caecilia_12

Bad bad soompi ~X( ~X(It kept asking me to logged in! I already logged in using my fb but it seems to connect me using my soompi ID.Waeeeeee :(( :((Anyone faces the same problem? Please help~ :(( :((

I CANT VOTE!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! so frustrated.... i'm already having a blisteing headache these past few days (morning sickness??) and yet this stupid site wont let me vote regardless of the amount of times i tried to log in......
do not mess with a virtually-fake pregnant lady, soompi!!! X(

i am sooooooo not in the mood to battle with evil login.....  :-w
come on, login~ Joowon needs my vote! he may not be getting loads of it, but we're still putting up a fight to vote for him. we're not going down without even trying! we will vote for Moon Joowon! very low chance of him to win, but who cares? at least we tried to vote for him.
:D fighting~  :-bd

farbarri said: i am sooooooo not in the mood to battle with evil login.....  :-w
come on, login~ Joowon needs my vote! he may not be getting loads of it, but we're still putting up a fight to vote for him. we're not going down without even trying! we will vote for Moon Joowon! very low chance of him to win, but who cares? at least we tried to vote for him.
:D fighting~  :-bd