Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:

yuuqiikeke said:

@coolreborn thank you for telling me where I belong! I think I may join the moaties just like @farbarri did after some observation!

@yuuqikeke, Eh, I thought @farbarri went straight to the moat lake and became preggy. :))

i was actually a moaty even before i took the test. :)) when i took the test, my answers were ALL A's~ however, taking my ovaries, my inner conscious and motherly instinct into consideration, i decided to jump the wagon to moaty's side. best decision i've ever made in my life. :D

The inner moaty in me was awaken after I took the test, but currently I still want the pure, innocent little girl image others think of me. :))

Guest mydeed

mrdimples said: Mind-Popping!

oh dear, it turned out fuzzy, I should have enlarged the original cartoon first. I guess I was too focused on the other LARGE thing!

Please note that this is NOT a translation as I cannot read Korean, hopefully our resident Korean translator @daydreamsindecember? *wink wink*

Hey @Ma_OO, that is an awesome fan art!!!! Keep up the good work. As far as I know the coming sunday which is the 7th there is gonna be a poster shooting. This week I guess not much is happening since JW is still shooting the movie. Maybe by 15th or 16th a teaser should come out *crossing fingers*

simplydramafied1082 said: Hey @Ma_OO, that is an awesome fan art!!!! Keep up the good work. As far as I know the coming sunday which is the 7th there is gonna be a poster shooting. This week I guess not much is happening since JW is still shooting the movie. Maybe by 15th or 16th a teaser should come out *crossing fingers*

Ehhhn hmmm if you ask me got focus on his pretty butt when watching bm i can only say i miss the butt as i was looking at his acting 
but when he took off his clothes at bm i cant help but looking at his body and was thinking he really got a nice shaped body not too muscular and not too skinny at that timeand i only noticed his butt last few days when big leader @coolreborn and @goldlotus posted the d 1n2d and circle his butt then i realized the even he s skinny but his butt still got some meat and look firm and the chests too i see the pics you all posted then i realized that he has firm chests too
then i started to think how will they feel when grabbed on them
but it s quite fun to play around with you gals
As i never been so moaty before but it s funlol
although the only scenes of cutie s do that make me feel shy is the bed kisssing scene at 7gi dont know why but this kissing scene really make me feel shy when i see them kissing so hardand i see them like very breathless esp on bed 
that time when i was watching this my face really turn red

Was totally laughing at Cutie's T-shirt... eh, Made Man? Jeez, Cutie, you are a Man, we all know that. kekekeke.

qydg.png

3sk.png

wd0s.png

bb8r.png

I think they went to a weather newscast  building...

8n2.png

7uc.png

85v.png

z7qd.png

Cutie's expression here was priceless... so Cute!!!

8j6.png

fjhb.png

mkz.png

woz1.png

5rjl.png

.... and I noticed, his T-shirt was ripped in the neck and arm lining edge .... so that's why its Made Man, like someone Made a Man out of Cutie... awwwwww.... moaty thoughts...  =P~ 

OMG!!!!! JOOWON IS FREAKING HOT WITH A GUN THE WAY HE REMOVED THE BULLET CASING TO REPLACE WITH A NEW ONE AND THE WAY HE RUNS AND SHOOTS SO FREAKING SHARP AND ON TARGET AND THE WAY HE AIMS AND THE HOTNESS WHEN HE FROWNS AND GROWLS AND THAT HAIR!!!!!!
i'm fine, i'm fine~ i just love SIU movie, that's all~ :x

What was I doing when I am watching this 1N2D episode.... ??? coolreborn, why did you not noticed it before!!!

fr JOo Won DC

...... lines.......  

His waist is so small and that skin tone even most girls don't have

So jealous of his waist as mine look like elephant Leg lol

But seeing this I am thinking of licking His tender skin lol

Can I be his pet dog sia like that i can occasionally licking him

Was totally laughing at Cutie's T-shirt... eh, Made Man? Jeez, Cutie, you are a Man, we all know that. kekekeke.

qydg.png

3sk.png

wd0s.png

bb8r.png

I think they went to a weather newscast  building...

8n2.png

7uc.png

85v.png

z7qd.png

Cutie's expression here was priceless... so Cute!!!

8j6.png

fjhb.png

mkz.png

woz1.png

5rjl.png

.... and I noticed, his T-shirt was ripped in the neck and arm lining edge .... so that's why its Made Man, like someone Made a Man out of Cutie... awwwwww.... moaty thoughts...  =P~ 

Well cutie let us Show you how to be a real man when you jump Into that moaty lake with us lol

But I now watching 1n2d and saw a part ep 29

He said he wish he can be more manlier

But he s vvv manly already

But is it every one think he s cute so he s abit no self confidence like he like uhm force because he s manly

Well to me even though I see him like a baby but I still think tt he s a man with charisma

ESP now got influence By the moaties here I am more seeing him As a man now Hehehe

I really can't stop laughing now now I m lol while writing this omg

At ep30 when cutie s slpg indoor sk said look at him he s so cute when he snore and he even put his hand on cutie tummy like patting a baby and told uhm force cutie like a baby and uhm force his hand on cutie too but Sk push uhm force hand away and told him to look for a dog

I mean i never see two guys so manly de fighting for a guy and said that guy s so cute when snore

I am laughing like hell now

This really show that cutie s irresistible even to guys lol

Ya sikyung I am vvv jealous you can slp next to cutie and can touch his tummy some more

I cant imagine if I really slp with cutie will I be able to slp Or not or just stay up all night seeing him slpg cutely and:...... Ehh I Better stop here If not here Become r21 lol