Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

=)) @coolreborn @ellasam81 and @nemesis90We have Joo Won's Lover' date=' Admirer, and Kissing Partner all in one page. How do you keep the peace??? :))[/quote']

@classygirls8 we all are very generous and live in peace as we ll share every parts of cutie with one another de so there is no fighting amongst us over cutie

And we call him cutie coz he s way too cute le

And we want more lovers for cutie too the more the merrier ma

Thk now cutie got more wives and concubines Than any kings in history le lol

Guest classygirls8

Just finished SIU the movie. He actually smiled :) I thought he was going to be serious throughout. Man that car gun warfare was brutal and funny at the same time. I totally didn't expect the chief to be behind everything. The movie itself was to bloody for my taste but nevertheless it left me guessing who was the bad guy 'till the end!

Hi @classygirls8 welcome to the JW hullabaloo :D so fast you have finished SIU??? Awesome! Don't Click is a horror movie so maybe you wanna watch it later. Hey check out some videos on YT of Cutie when he was still performing musicals. He is gonna impress you big time. Anyways have a great time around :)

mrdimples said:

coolreborn said:

Cutie: Girls, what's this moat lake? Let me in your games!!!

y4ef.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

You know my twin, every time I see this "Big Head" cartoons by D, I wonder what will happen if I or you are the artist.....

let me guess....if the two of u are the artist...then it's the other head will be big =)) =)) =)).. \m/

Hahaha! You and @coolreborn think alike! Are you girls triplets or something? :P

But, does it really need enhancements even more? :P

moonandhearts said:

nemesis90

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

<br />

coolreborn said:<br />

Cutie: Girls, what's this moat lake? Let me in your games!!!<br />

<br />

y4ef.jpg

<br />

fr Joo Won DC<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

You know my twin, every time I see this "Big Head" cartoons by D, I wonder what will happen if I or you are the artist.....<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

let me guess....if the two of u are the artist...then it's the other head will be big

=))=))=))

\m/

I don't really have an idea about the moaties, rockies and gardeners you guys are talking about. Is it some sort of position you guys want to be in? But anyway, it seems quite funny in your conversation! :D

Ahh, after some thought while typing, is it the drama you guys like the most then call yourselves that? Gaksital=moaties? :D Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

classygirls8 said: Just finished SIU the movie. He actually smiled :) I thought he was going to be serious throughout. Man that car gun warfare was brutal and funny at the same time. I totally didn't expect the chief to be behind everything. The movie itself was to bloody for my taste but nevertheless it left me guessing who was the bad guy 'till the end!

yuuqiikeke said: I don't really have an idea about the moaties, rockies and gardeners you guys are talking about. Is it some sort of position you guys want to be in? But anyway, it seems quite funny in your conversation! :D

Ahh, after some thought while typing, is it the drama you guys like the most then call yourselves that? Gaksital=moaties? :D Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Guest classygirls8

@simplydramafied1082 he was in musicals? :-O I knew he could sing since I remember watching him in kbs awards but musicals are a whole new level. I'll check it out, thanks.

@coolreborn yeah the hair quite impressed me. In some scenes it looked like he had an Afro lol. And handsome men dripping wet always equals sexy :) Hmmmm...right now I want to see some fluff so I'll watch one of the light dramas you suggested. I'll check back to report my progress and impressions!

classygirls8 said: @simplydramafied1082 he was in musicals? :-O I knew he could sing since I remember watching him in kbs awards but musicals are a whole new level. I'll check it out, thanks.
@coolreborn yeah the hair quite impressed me. In some scenes it looked like he had an Afro lol. And handsome men dripping wet always equals sexy :) Hmmmm...right now I want to see some fluff so I'll watch one of the light dramas you suggested. I'll check back to report my progress and impressions!

classygirls8 said: @simplydramafied1082 he was in musicals? :-O I knew he could sing since I remember watching him in kbs awards but musicals are a whole new level. I'll check it out, thanks.

classygirls8 said:

Just finished SIU the movie. He actually smiled :) I thought he was going to be serious throughout. Man that car gun warfare was brutal and funny at the same time. I totally didn't expect the chief to be behind everything. The movie itself was to bloody for my taste but nevertheless it left me guessing who was the bad guy 'till the end!

@classygirs8, Wow, you finished it. Actually, that fluffy hair of Cutie is quite impressive... how many hairspray did they used to make it all up. LOL. But if a detective is that hot, I'll not mind being investigated. :D  Yeah, that fight inside the van is quite impressive and some of the scenes are funny..

Intense stare...

2jeziww.png

Never thought, being bloody equals sexiness ;))

b8qxhh.png

This is the scene that I really like in that movie...

2zh436p.png

Yep, wet and sizzling hot under the rain.

You can try one of Joo Won's drama next. And please come do tell what you think of it. :D

Aiya cutie dnt always give us that Intense stare lei

We will go crazier de

And come let us make you more bloody.

Oh no you are all wet all over come let us help you take out everything and give you sine warm

Poor guy you must be vvv cold Ba :P~