Jump to content

Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]


Calli

Recommended Posts

simplydramafied1082 said: Just randomly thinking: GD would face stiff competition with the SBS drama Empire of Gold. The production team struck gold with last year's drama The Chaser (I highly recommend this drama --- in fact it was 2012's sleeper hit). Additionally, if the plot is captivating when GD starts airing in August, viewers will be glued to the its plot, so there are chances ratings will take time to come up. Anyways, I am planning to watch both dramas (my dark circles is gonna get bigger :( )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

farbarri said: simplydramafied1082 said: Just randomly thinking: GD would face stiff competition with the SBS drama Empire of Gold. The production team struck gold with last year's drama The Chaser (I highly recommend this drama --- in fact it was 2012's sleeper hit). Additionally, if the plot is captivating when GD starts airing in August, viewers will be glued to the its plot, so there are chances ratings will take time to come up. Anyways, I am planning to watch both dramas (my dark circles is gonna get bigger :( )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@farbarri EoG started airing from yesterday and UTW's new drama will start airing from tomorrow. GF gave her first review on DB about the drama. She wasn't entirely impressed but since it dates to the era of 90's there is a lot of material for the story.

-edit- Interestingly last year everyone loved The Chaser and Gaksital and both aired in the same week only difference being the former aired on Mon-Tue and the latter on Wed-Thu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Add on sorry ya abit long winded

Plus I don't think l7cs is overall failure as some of us because we have watched it come to like cutie too for instant i m one of them

So every drama or movie that he do is a success no matter tv rating s bad or storyline s bad but it s actually bring more fans to him

As I m more prefer comedy drama type but also like other drama too la

So I dnt think 7gcs is really a failure it just that don't reach Most ppl expectation and why ppl are highly expecting this show to be good base on what I see because cutie is a vvv Gd actor because almost all his show got good ratings

That s why we expect so much from it but the storyline is really lacking la so ppl will think it s a failure and scared it will affect him for future

But if a really Gd actors the PDs will look out for them and ask them to be in their production

So some how I think cutie also has mentally prepared for the worse so we as his fans also need to mentally prepare too

It s good that his drama or movie has high rating but if it does not dont worry so much or be sad just look forward to his next project to be a good one

I don't care whether the Gd Is good rating or not or nice or not

I m gg to watch it no matter wat and give my full support to him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri EoG started airing from yesterday and UTW's new drama will start airing from tomorrow. GF gave her first review on DB about the drama. She wasn't entirely impressed but since it dates to the era of 90's there is a lot of material for the story.
-edit- Interestingly last year everyone loved The Chaser and Gaksital and both aired in the same week only difference being the former aired on Mon-Tue and the latter on Wed-Thu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

coolreborn said: farbarri said: simplydramafied1082 said: Just randomly thinking: GD would face stiff competition with the SBS drama Empire of Gold. The production team struck gold with last year's drama The Chaser (I highly recommend this drama --- in fact it was 2012's sleeper hit). Additionally, if the plot is captivating when GD starts airing in August, viewers will be glued to the its plot, so there are chances ratings will take time to come up. Anyways, I am planning to watch both dramas (my dark circles is gonna get bigger :( )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can I ask the chaser is it good as I last yr only watch roof top prince

Then no more

I will definitely recommend this drama!!! It was supposed to get extended along with Gaksital since both had good ratings. However, it didn't and the 16 episodes was worth it all :) in fact it was with lots of twists and turns and at the ending of every episode. Plus the acting resonated with the characters feelings which made it feel real. KBS wouldn't have aired since it dealt with corruption and trial rigging at the time of elections and the judiciary; KBS is owned by the SK govt.

Also PKW's latest movie Secretly Greatly had the lead actor Son Hyun Joo of the drama in it. SHJ's addition to the movie actually was what made PKW take the project :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@farbarri ya man babe you should not worry so much ya and enjoy your husband drama ya and have faith in him ok

Mrs moon jun won

Everyone here don't worry so much About the rating and continue our love and support to him

Yehhhh now fin my works le can back watch 1n2d now Hehehe

Can see cutie full of maknae again so happy now hahaha

See you all tml sweet dream with cutie everyone ESP the wives and concubines of cuties lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

당신에 있는 믿음을가지고. 드라마와 영화는 성공 될 것입니다.

I have faith in you. Drama and film will be a success.

I just tweeted him and posted in official web

Don't care if he see or not but just have spirit in it can le

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@farbarri I too do get affected by the ratings but now that I see August is only a month away I just keep thinking JW will always give his best no matter how awesome or sh***y the storyline would turn out. I was always a K-drama actress follower and I never followed an actor for so long that I am proud to say I am a JW addict for the past 8 months :) and knowing myself I know I will never follow an actor other than him. Ratings is just an indication factor of how something/ somebody is popular in SK. And as we all know competition for anything in SK is very high. So for international audiences it is not really helping us. I have had friends who became fans of dramas that scored as low as 5 percent. Just because the drama wasn't popular publicity reduces and maybe it gets re-discovered in another 2 years and if luck is there eng subbed episodes will be available online even then. So enjoy the time you share with Cutie and leave the worrying to PD and scriptwriter who needs to be flagellated if the ratings gets screwed !!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri I too do get affected by the ratings but now that I see August is only a month away I just keep thinking JW will always give his best no matter how awesome or sh***y the storyline would turn out. I was always a K-drama actress follower and I never followed an actor for so long that I am proud to say I am a JW addict for the past 8 months :) and knowing myself I know I will never follow an actor other than him. Ratings is just an indication factor of how something/ somebody is popular in SK. And as we all know competition for anything in SK is very high. So for international audiences it is not really helping us. I have had friends who became fans of dramas that scored as low as 5 percent. Just because the drama wasn't popular publicity reduces and maybe it gets re-discovered in another 2 years and if luck is there eng subbed episodes will be available online even then. So enjoy the time you share with Cutie and leave the worrying to PD and scriptwriter who needs to be flagellated if the ratings gets screwed !!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@farbarri I don't know how much I will be there when the drama is airing but I will give my best shot for encouragement. Not only me I think all the people on this thread, whether those who are lurking or delurking will be there for each other. Just enjoy what the crazy fans and awesome pics and gifs have posted. Talking about this where is our @stearly dearest????? Sweetheart you better get back up soon, otherwise you will be overloaded with more than 100 pages to go through!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri I don't know how much I will be there when the drama is airing but I will give my best shot for encouragement. Not only me I think all the people on this thread, whether those who are lurking or delurking will be there for each other. Just enjoy what the crazy fans and awesome pics and gifs have posted. Talking about this where is our @stearly dearest????? Sweetheart you better get back up soon, otherwise you will be overloaded with more than 100 pages to go through!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..