Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest classygirls8

@coolreborn Thanks for the pics. I must say I am half way watching the movie and I can definitely confirm that he is one handsome guy, I like his serious face :x and that pic of yours is very naughty lol.

@farbam wife of Joo Won?! I think even as his wife you must have a TON of competition lol. I feel for ya. Jealousy of being with him 24/7 and being able to caress his face. Ahhhh what a life

:>

@mrdimples thank you for liking my avatar. Its from a game I'm currently obsessed with. The recap of his dramas will help a lot in choosing one THANKS A LOT.

@ctfrsgp I'll take into consideration the order of dramas. Just curious...is there a specific reason only hardcore Joo Won fans know about that dictates this order? please enlighten me

[-O<

@classygirls8 welcome to cutie s big family 
ya you should watch his dramas too esp ojakgyo brother i am sure you will fall deeply to him after this 
and you can watch his 1n2d variety show as you will get to know more of him more through this oooohhhh
and his new coming drama good doctor will be coming this aug 5 as it s a very hot topic drama currently so dont miss ya.
Enjoy your stay here hope to see you more 

@coolreborn Thanks for the pics. I must say I am half way watching the movie and I can definitely confirm that he is one handsome guy' date=' I like his serious face :x and that pic of yours is very naughty lol.@farbam wife of Joo Won?! I think even as his wife you must have a TON of competition lol. I feel for ya. Jealousy of being with him 24/7 and being able to caress his face. Ahhhh what a life :> @mrdimples thank you for liking my avatar. Its from a game I'm currently obsessed with. The recap of his dramas will help a lot in choosing one THANKS A LOT.@ctfrsgp I'll take into consideration the order of dramas. Just curious...is there a specific reason only hardcore Joo Won fans know about that dictates this order? please enlighten me [-O<[/quote']

My summary and the order of his dramas are chronological. In my opinion, I would highly recommend Bridal Mask, it's Joo Won's masterpiece, I dare say any true blue fan of his would not miss this show. OB is a very close second but with 58 eps, I will suggest you try it later. You should not miss it though as Joo Won's Taehee was so different from Ma Jun who precedes it or Kangto who succeeded it.

I think 7LCS was not a good drama but Joo Won was fantastic as Gilro. This drama has attracted new fans because they either didn't like Gaksital for its genre or gave OB a miss because of the number of eps. Others also didn't like his character Ma Jun as he was the antagonist.

I am generalizing but I think each of Joo Won's role and drama has different thing to offer to fans depending on their taste.

classygirls8 said:

@coolreborn Thanks for the pics. I must say I am half way watching the movie and I can definitely confirm that he is one handsome guy, I like his serious face :x and that pic of yours is very naughty lol.

@farbam wife of Joo Won?! I think even as his wife you must have a TON of competition lol. I feel for ya. Jealousy of being with him 24/7 and being able to caress his face. Ahhhh what a life

:>

@mrdimples thank you for liking my avatar. Its from a game I'm currently obsessed with. The recap of his dramas will help a lot in choosing one THANKS A LOT.

@ctfrsgp I'll take into consideration the order of dramas. Just curious...is there a specific reason only hardcore Joo Won fans know about that dictates this order? please enlighten me

[-O<

Guest mydeed

I was staring at Cutie's tweet pic and then lo and behold, look at the upper side. That's his name right. :D

-edit-

I think the girls at JW DC also noticed it. :D

Yummy pix ;-)

I'm hot because you're so hot. Even when you sleep dear Cutie.

Aishhhh.

ctfrsgp said:

farbarri

wrote:

»

goldlotus said:<br />

Fan on Kites said that His chest in this pic is pretty muscular. We have the right to hope someday <br />

@coolreborn

: should I ask them no need to point next time

:))

<br />

<br />

<br />

Cr: JW DC, posted by smile^^pyong fr Kites<br />

you know, i dont think he has a 6-pax, but he sure is fit. his arms are quite muscly last time i checked. he mentioned he went to the gym sometimes, right? 

=P~

@coolreborn Thanks for the pics. I must say I am half way watching the movie and I can definitely confirm that he is one handsome guy' date=' I like his serious face :x and that pic of yours is very naughty lol.@farbam wife of Joo Won?! I think even as his wife you must have a TON of competition lol. I feel for ya. Jealousy of being with him 24/7 and being able to caress his face. Ahhhh what a life :> @mrdimples thank you for liking my avatar. Its from a game I'm currently obsessed with. The recap of his dramas will help a lot in choosing one THANKS A LOT.@ctfrsgp I'll take into consideration the order of dramas. Just curious...is there a specific reason only hardcore Joo Won fans know about that dictates this order? please enlighten me [-O<[/quote']

My logic in this sequece is simply to begin with the lightest stuff to the most intense one.

@farbarri The only antidote I can suggest for your JW byong would be ceremoniously to baptise your RL husband as JW and he should not be below 185 cms! I am sure everyone @ soompi will give you their blessings. In fact I can picture @coolreborn preparing stuff for an equally (romantic) post wedding celebrations and @mrdimples distributing the "DO NOT DISTURB" pamphlets :D

@farbarri The only antidote I can suggest for your JW byong would be ceremoniously to baptise your RL husband as JW and he should not be below 185 cms! I am sure everyone @ soompi will give you their blessings. In fact I can picture @coolreborn preparing stuff for an equally (romantic) post wedding celebrations and @mrdimples distributing the "DO NOT DISTURB" pamphlets :D

@farbarri Since you are moving on to RL and not fighting with me over Cutie, I will give you a tip, check thoroughly: Height, length, girth etc. you heard the vow '....for better or worse...' Yup it extends to everything

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri The only antidote I can suggest for your JW byong would be ceremoniously to baptise your RL husband as JW and he should not be below 185 cms! I am sure everyone @ soompi will give you their blessings. In fact I can picture @coolreborn preparing stuff for an equally (romantic) post wedding celebrations and @mrdimples distributing the "DO NOT DISTURB" pamphlets :D

farbarri said: simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri The only antidote I can suggest for your JW byong would be ceremoniously to baptise your RL husband as JW and he should not be below 185 cms! I am sure everyone @ soompi will give you their blessings. In fact I can picture @coolreborn preparing stuff for an equally (romantic) post wedding celebrations and @mrdimples distributing the "DO NOT DISTURB" pamphlets :D

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn wrote: »

goldlotus said:

Fan on Kites said that His chest in this pic is pretty muscular. We have the right to hope someday

@coolreborn: should I ask them no need to point next time

Cr: JW DC, posted by smile^^pyong fr Kites

@goldlotus... Yes dear, no need to point and encircle next time... and hope they will not do that too with the green pants... coz the elephant in that pics is pretty much obvious... it will only make girls go wild.   Actually, even though Cutie looks thin, he does have muscles and abs.... you just need to be pointed to the right pictures.... Isn't it @mrdimples?

What pictures? Where are these photos @coolreborn? Shareeeeee! Hahahahhaa!

@moonandhearts... This is by far the only pic that I can provide you....

.... are you sure you want me to go down there? :)) I wonder if I'm authorized.

Ahahaha! Y'know coming from you i really thought it was this type of pictures you and @mrdimples were talking about! Kekekeke! Hmmm I wonder if cutie will go topless for his movie and drama! Or pantless is fine too right?

Anyway, glad he's able to squeeze some time to sleep! Thank goodness!

Sighhhhhhhh i start to have love sick syndrome ahhhhh
i miss cutieeeeeee acting 
why aug seem so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr away 
and i miss cutie 1n2d 
why sun seeeeem so far away too
why time become sooooooo slow now with tons of works to do
haizzzzz
where are the moaty pics goodies gone to??
i Am gg to fall asleep now but cant lo cos tons of works pile up on my table :(

@moonandhearts' date=' Not wondering if that pic got more? Or you haven't seen my teaser pic? :))  Well, only moaties will really appreciate it, I think. :-\" :-\" :-\"[/quote']

There's more!? @-) =D> :\">

Are you going to post them?

[-O< Pretty please? ;;)

Haha! It makes me seem like a perv! Kekeke! ahhh things that I do and become bec of cutie! Kekekeke!