mrdimples

said: [color=#000099]

Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

[/size]

Gifts pics post by 0slow0fish on Joo Won Baidu

Questionnaire:

Chinese translation: run4you宝宝 on Joo Won Baidu

English translation: mrdimples and daydreamsindecember on soompi

Thanks to daydreamsindecember for her understanding of Korean and prowess of translation. I did the draft as in literal translation and daydreamsindecember with her super eyesight and ability to read 'chicken scratchings' courtesy of Cutie, edited and finally the questionnaire and answers made sense. In anticipation of Cutie coming to Singapore, shall I start to prepare my questionnaire now?

Not sure when this pic was taken, and also not sure it was already posted before but for me this is the first time I see it.
Arabian Prince - Joo Won. Please come to Viet Nam, Dont worry If you come here, you will not be expelled for being too handsome. Believe me 
* But I will kidnap you for sure, Hahahaha * >:) >:) >:)
IMG_4306_zps015b6df9.jpg
DC, posted by nakyung fr Kites

Actually yesterday's 1N2D episode was hilarious esp with SSK and JW's blocks of ice. My mom was wondering why am I grabbing my chest and howling. The other one was when they were imitating Chunhyang on the swing (old korean folk tale). Gosh I was wondering YHJ was an 'ol scaredy cat. The lady who hugged JW was daring to make a jump from the swing but she fell on her face :-SS the whole members came running to see if she was fine. The last task was cute to see UTW crowned as the Ahreum Wang or Ice King --- for a change he won a task :) I think LSG was admitted in the hospital due to overwork and exhaustion, that is why he wasn't in the opening. CTH was sooooo sweet when he called him before proceeding for the breakfast mission.

Guest mydeed

Actually yesterday's 1N2D episode was hilarious esp with SSK and JW's blocks of ice. My mom was wondering why am I grabbing my chest and howling. The other one was when they were imitating Chunhyang on the swing (old korean folk tale). Gosh I was wondering YHJ was an 'ol scaredy cat. The lady who hugged JW was daring to make a jump from the swing but she fell on her face :-SS the whole members came running to see if she was fine. The last task was cute to see UTW crowned as the Ahreum Wang or Ice King --- for a change he won a task :) I think LSG was admitted in the hospital due to overwork and exhaustion' date=' that is why he wasn't in the opening. CTH was sooooo sweet when he called him before proceeding for the breakfast mission.[/quote']

It's fun. Die laughing when Kim Jong Min pushed Uhm Tae Woong again (and again) into the water. LOL. Jong Min is hmmmm.. annoyingly funny. Love him, hate him.. I want him to stay forever in 1n2d. Hah.

I rarely see (never?!!) single digit ratings for 1n2d, I hope they will do something about it. Fighting!

mydeed said:

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

Actually yesterday's 1N2D episode was hilarious esp with SSK and JW's blocks of ice. My mom was wondering why am I grabbing my chest and howling. The other one was when they were imitating Chunhyang on the swing (old korean folk tale). Gosh I was wondering YHJ was an 'ol scaredy cat. The lady who hugged JW was daring to make a jump from the swing but she fell on her face

:-SS

the whole members came running to see if she was fine. The last task was cute to see UTW crowned as the Ahreum Wang or Ice King --- for a change he won a task

:)

I think LSG was admitted in the hospital due to overwork and exhaustion, that is why he wasn't in the opening. CTH was sooooo sweet when he called him before proceeding for the breakfast mission.

Just finished watching the latest episode of 1N2D. I don't care about the ratings anymore with this episode, it was totally hilarious daebak!!! For the first time in so many weeks, this episode held my attention from start to finish. I really like it. Even though there are still some editing and game mechanics meeeh, our boys just puts me to laughter. I held my breath when they do the swing games, and feel the nervousness and maybe hurt when they landed,  but they really made me laugh. The punishment is still light but well, I hope it will be an all or nothing games *evil grin* next time.

Really nice moments... next time Cutie... wear lighter colored pants!!!! or jeans.... :D

77y.png
1x6c.png

Handsome!!!

az6g.png

:D

Ehhh

http://m.dcinside.com/viewimage_pop.php?id=joowon&width=364&no=29bcc427b68477a16fb3dab004c86b6f4a650600e4547de6336f1e87341f09fcc437fd2931eb8f4d440f70c861058ec9b054140189ae17c2ec39ceda0993c76d&f_no=a0570973abd531a0

Is this really cutie ? He look vv vvv vvvv diff

It scared me as I browsing the jw dc

As his stare s like vvv scary and it somehow don't look like cutie at all

Even different from majoong

Omg

He s really making all my hair stand now really de I m not joking

As I really feel amaze again by his acting as I really got a shock when I see it

Again and again cutie ya How many times you want to amaze me and make my hair stand

Lucky i got a strong heart can take it so come and amaze me more Ba

After seeing This pic I think why all the pds like him and writers adore him because he can become another person even the look s diff and expression and all the attitude totally become the roles I have Never an actor like that before In my life omg

I really out of words to describe him sia

Cr jw dc

Hi Hi :-h,

Sorry for this very delayed response, I was travelling last week. RL will be kidnapping me again for the next couple of weeks cos I'll be moving house. So I wont be commenting so often. I am sooooo dreading the packing and unpacking! :(:(:(

@manyearsago: your fan account was simply outstanding! It is by far THE most detailed fan account I have ever come across! You are simply fantastic!  =D> =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

To all newbies to this fantabulous thread, (sorry I cant name all of you), a BIG and Warm WELCOME!

WHATTT??? DB not doing any more 1N2D recaps??? Andwaeeeee!!!! :(( :(( :(( My usual routine was to first read DB's recaps, then watch the unsubs version so that I can better understand what was happening. Oh noooo.... soooo sad! And with the falling ratings, I shudder at the thought at what lies ahead for this show. Gosh, cant the PD and the writers wake up their ideas??? Pls stop constantly having guests and return to the nostalgic bromance just between the 7 of them. I had always thought that there were 2 main 'success factos' for this show. One of cos is the bromance which gets so diluted once a guest comes to the show, especially when it's a female guest. The other factor is the 'human factor', ie when they visited the outskirts of Korea and not only 'promoted' the respective towns/villages, but they also interacted warmly with the local folks. The 1N2D show/team was like a 'community service' of sorts, going to small villages and spreading love, warmth and happiness to all there. Eg, having a radio show for the villages and reading out their letters, having a family day with kids like the special Olympics edition, or having a concert and performing for the villagers.

The 1N2D I love either had;

1) my sides splitting from laughing so hard at all their 'hard fought BBBs'

2) my mouth drooling with all the ever-to-die-for yummalicious display of food and basically just looking at all of them enjoying their hard earned meal! Even seeing them eat plain ramen could influence me so and make me wanna go rummage my food closet for a cup noodle!

3) my brain thinking 'wow, I so wanna go and explore this place next time I'm in korea'

4) last but not least, the 'warm and fuzzy feeling' I get after watching heart warming 'community episodes' like the Big concert, Olympics special, radio show just to name a few.

These were what made 1N2D so different from RM and what made their fans to stay loyal to them.

I am fine if guests make special appearances once in a while to break the monotony. Success episodes with guests are the 3 singers/composers and concert, and Olympics Special. These guests appeared for a good reason! We saw them 'contributing' to the 'community spirit'. So unlike the guests these days that appear and just 'look pretty'. The CKH episodes I could still stomach cos she was kinda of like 'one of the boys'. But the recent YN one.... My mummy told me not to say anything if I had nothing nice to say. (sincere apologies to all her fans). 

I had written a whole paragraph ranting about that episode but decided to delete them. :P. TBH, if I had really wanted to see idols/celebrities guesting on variety shows, I'd much rather watch RM cos there's A FEW of them each week!

Yes, I agree with GF n JB, the writing has been on the wall for quite some time now. Sad to say and sadder to admit that even a die hard cutie fan like me has actually missed a couple of episodes so far (eng subbed ones too at that). Not to mention me not having watched any 'fresh' non-sub episodes since CKH's episode! Horrors!

So I echo all who have called upon KBS, the new PD and writers to please please please do something QUICK!!!

Rantings aside, it's ravings time!

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida @mrdimples and @daydreamsindecember for your wonderful teamwork and translations! :-* :-* :-*

My Moaty self kept pondering on that Qn 9!

Q9: Will you film unconventional projects like restricted 19 movies?

Mjwonnie

said:

And with the falling ratings, I shudder at the thought at what lies ahead for this show. Gosh, cant the PD and the writers wake up their ideas??? Pls stop constantly having guests and return to the nostalgic bromance just between the 7 of them. I had always thought that there were 2 main 'success factos' for this show. One of cos is the bromance which gets so diluted once a guest comes to the show, especially when it's a female guest. The other factor is the 'human factor', ie when they visited the outskirts of Korea and not only 'promoted' the respective towns/villages, but they also interacted warmly with the local folks. The 1N2D show/team was like a 'community service' of sorts, going to small villages and spreading love, warmth and happiness to all there. Eg, having a radio show for the villages and reading out their letters, having a family day with kids like the special Olympics edition, or having a concert and performing for the villagers.

The 1N2D I love either had;

1) my sides splitting from laughing so hard at all their 'hard fought BBBs'

2) my mouth drooling with all the ever-to-die-for yummalicious display of food and basically just looking at all of them enjoying their hard earned meal! Even seeing them eat plain ramen could influence me so and make me wanna go rummage my food closet for a cup noodle!

3) my brain thinking 'wow, I so wanna go and explore this place next time I'm in korea'

4) last but not least, the 'warm and fuzzy feeling' I get after watching heart warming 'community episodes' like the Big concert, Olympics special, radio show just to name a few.

These were what made 1N2D so different from RM and what made their fans to stay loyal to them.

Cutie Tweeted

주원 @Moonjunwon 2h

난 며칠째 눈을 뜨구 있는거지? 아하하하~~~~

google translate:

I tteugu eyes for days, eh? Ah ha ha ~ ~ ~ ~

..... I think this means "Tired eyes" or eyebug eyes? Whatever.  Cutie, why are you still awake, please sleep already!!! You posted this like 4 am, Korean time.... awwww, our poor Cutie :-S I hope he is now sleeping.... I really want to just hug this man... keep away all the PDs and the writers and manager and let him rest.

Guest classygirls8

Hello Joo Won thread, glad I found you!!! >:D< Hope I'm not intruding. I'm anxiously waiting for his new drama Good Doctor so I decided to learn more about him. Glad to know he is not hard to look at. He is so cute/handsome :)

Guest classygirls8

Thanks for the welcome @coolreborn

Gosh that picture...can't believe I didn't know him since the beginning of my kdrama journey. I've seen some clips of him on youtube pertaining to 1N2D. That's about all the "research" I've done but I got to say that they were worth it!

@classygirls8: Welcome you to Joowon thread  ;)  I dont know If you have watched any of his dramas or not, If not, I think you should watch them in time of waiting for Good Doctor. I recommend you some : King of baking Kim Tak Ku, Ojakyo brothers, Bridal Mask, Civil servant level 7, Besides, You can see the variety programme 2D1N, this show expresses Joowon's personality the most obvious.
I think this is the best way to learn more about him.
And wish you will have fun here :)
videoplayback15clip0.gif

Guest classygirls8

Thanks @goldlotus

I haven't seen any of his dramas but thanks for recommending me them. Sounds like a good idea

;;) And so far I am grasping his personality from his variety show. Though I do find the entire show kind of boring (don't kill me :-S ) I am in love with the Joo Won 1N2D clips hehehe.