Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

This week's filming schedule

Cr: Joowon508

Seem like he s rushing to finish the movie so that he can concentrate on the Gd

This week schedule seem quite ok as he will shoot Gd after 1n2d shooting which he will have time to rest awhl then switch to another character

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

goldlotus said:

This week's filming schedule

Cr: Joowon508

Awww... our Cutie..... finishing the movie eh. I haven't found any BTS pics of  Only You yet, are they filming in secret? hmmmmmmm.......... My officer Lee... when will I see you in uniform... I'll take it off in a jiffy, don't worry.

I think our big leader can't wait to strip officer lee lol

But guess from the few bts he don't wear uniform but suit

So u may need sometime to take all off oh lol

And I believe all of us will give you a helping hands if you need la

Hmmm about the questionair

It s really cute how he answer the queStions

He keep answering saranghae to the fans well I know u love us all but don't always say so loud and often ma if not we all will be over joy till faint lmo

But we love you too cutie

And I think if you film those "special" movie I am sure some of us will book tickets and fly to Korea to watch the premiere lol

Right girls?!

But lucky u said u Never think of it and you save us from creating a hole in our wallets and also save us from losing too much of blood too cos I m sure our noses will bleed nonstop de omg

@coolreborn
my office is dead silent...... UNTIL I READ YOUR RESPONSE TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE!
do you know what trouble you have caused me? i was laughing so much that my colleagues came over to see what the fuss what about and i had to close my laptop cover in order to not let them see what i was up to. i told them they were not of age to read what was written. they're much older than me, btw. so embarrassing~
=)) =)) =)) =))

simplydramafied1082 said:

YAYYYYYYY, the Joo Won thread has finally reached 1 million views / hits clickety click people

@simplydramafiled1082:  One million views ? Really ? where, where can I see this number? :-O . Oh yeah, happy anyway \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

@goldlotus Click the actors and actresses hyperlink on the top or below. It will take you to the menu of various actors threads. At the level of JW thread on its right it will show the number of replies/posts. Next to that will be the number of views or hits :)

mrdimples said: Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

Gifts pics post by 0slow0fish on Joo Won Baidu
Questionnaire:
Chinese translation: run4you宝宝 on Joo Won Baidu
English translation: mrdimples and daydreamsindecember on soompi

Thanks to daydreamsindecember for her understanding of Korean and prowess of translation. I did the draft as in literal translation and daydreamsindecember with her super eyesight and ability to read 'chicken scratchings' courtesy of Cutie, edited and finally the questionnaire and answers made sense. In anticipation of Cutie coming to Singapore, shall I start to prepare my questionnaire now?

manyearsago said: mrdimples said: Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

Questionnaire:

Thanks to daydreamsindecember for her understanding of Korean and prowess of translation. I did the draft as in literal translation and daydreamsindecember with her super eyesight and ability to read 'chicken scratchings' courtesy of Cutie, edited and finally the questionnaire and answers made sense. In anticipation of Cutie coming to Singapore, shall I start to prepare my questionnaire now?

@coolreborn: How can you do it with m
coolreborn said: manyearsago said: mrdimples said: Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

Questionnaire:

goldlotus said: @coolreborn: How can you do it with m
coolreborn said: manyearsago said: mrdimples said: Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

Questionnaire:

coolreborn said: goldlotus said: @coolreborn: How can you do it with m

Questionnaire:

goldlotus said:

Questionnaire:

Questionnaire:

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: goldlotus said: @coolreborn: How can you do it with m

Questionnaire:

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic