Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

Gifts pics post by 0slow0fish on Joo Won Baidu
Questionnaire:
Chinese translation: run4you宝宝 on Joo Won Baidu
English translation: mrdimples and daydreamsindecember on soompi

Thanks to daydreamsindecember for her understanding of Korean and prowess of translation. I did the draft as in literal translation and daydreamsindecember with her super eyesight and ability to read 'chicken scratchings' courtesy of Cutie, edited and finally the questionnaire and answers made sense. In anticipation of Cutie coming to Singapore, shall I start to prepare my questionnaire now?

manyearsago said: mrdimples said: Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

Questionnaire:

Thanks to daydreamsindecember for her understanding of Korean and prowess of translation. I did the draft as in literal translation and daydreamsindecember with her super eyesight and ability to read 'chicken scratchings' courtesy of Cutie, edited and finally the questionnaire and answers made sense. In anticipation of Cutie coming to Singapore, shall I start to prepare my questionnaire now?

@coolreborn: How can you do it with m
coolreborn said: manyearsago said: mrdimples said: Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

Questionnaire:

goldlotus said: @coolreborn: How can you do it with m
coolreborn said: manyearsago said: mrdimples said: Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire 

Questionnaire:

coolreborn said: goldlotus said: @coolreborn: How can you do it with m

Questionnaire:

goldlotus said:

Questionnaire:

Questionnaire:

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: goldlotus said: @coolreborn: How can you do it with m

Questionnaire:

Guest mei8805

Rating for 1 night 2 days (30th june, 2013) :
Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 15.5 

2. MBC Real Man 14.6

3. SBS Running Man 13.6 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 9.5

5. KBS Mamma Mia 5.5

6. SBS Barefooted Friends 4.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

cr : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39585
to @mrdimples and @daydreamsindecember,thank u so much for the translation of the questionare...  >:D< Love how cutie answer for each question... :xLove cutie always and i love u all cutie lovers..  :x :x >:D<

meinitafitriana sari said: Rating for 1 night 2 days (30th june, 2013) :
Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 15.5 

2. MBC Real Man 14.6

3. SBS Running Man 13.6 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 9.5

5. KBS Mamma Mia 5.5

6. SBS Barefooted Friends 4.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

cr : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39585
to @mrdimples and @daydreamsindecember,thank u so much for the translation of the questionare...  >:D< Love how cutie answer for each question... :xLove cutie always and i love u all cutie lovers..  :x :x >:D<

@crazyoverkdrama' date=' Dear, I finally have Cutie's Victoria Secret's Coconut Passion Lotion. :)) So that's how it smell. It's ok with me, not really overpowering and when spread to the skin, the smell is actually nice... I can imagine Cutie wearing this lotion. Ok, my mind is having an overload of imagination right now.... Cutie spreading this lotion to all over his body... ahahahahaha     Can I spread it for him?[/quote']

Yeah, right teacher... and you'll probably eat him after! :)) :))

i've stopped watching 1N2D some time ago, and i dont regret it. but i do have this feeling like i've lost a best friend. like i've lost something/someone that i used to love very much, and cant afford to watch them go the wrong way. the only string i'm holding on to is Joowon. if it werent coz of him, i'm sure most of us here would have dropped the show.
seriously, KBS NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING! STOP BEING IGNORANT! it's the concept, the New PD, writers, and the crews that should be held accountable for the poor ratings. ratings speak on behalf of the nation. if ratings decrease, it just goes to show people are disliking it. why cant they see this simple fact? it's been going on for months, rating increase by a factor of ~0.2% doesnt show that more people are viewing it.
oh gosh, i'm really frustrated with 1N2D..... i feel like crying already. the things we've been saying for months are not changing at all! we need a channel to provide our opinion!!! X(
EDIT: sorry, shouldnt lose my temper.. but i cant help it. i lost a best friend called 1N2D.... :((

I think qoo10 s selling too and left two for coconut lotion

I am tempting to buy but I don't really like putting too much creamy thing and I don't use facial wash to wash my face too lol think I only wash it with water but lucky my face still ok

But should I buy or not huh ?

Quite curious about how he smell like too lol

Guest lilyperry

Whaaa!!!!  There's a scene like this and no one made a gif yet????

2eexzl2.png

fr Joo Won Dc

That is one DAEBAK BUTT!!!!!!   

Uhm....Tonight my dream will full of bubble.....bu....tt.I want to yell Hyuna's song 'Bubble...bubble..bubble...butt..'. Iyah...Why did you do that my Joowonshi? I'm so ashamed instead of you,my boy.^_^