Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won DC Fans' Tribute & Questionnaire

The questionnaire...

Q5: What kind of physical appearance you wish to have? A: No. 4- To be more handsome/cool in future kekeke

--- you are already very handsome and cool in our eyes! Is it possible to get more handsome and cool Joo Won oppa? Cutie how many ml of blood do you wish for us to bleed out when that happens? ---

Q8: In sequence, what are the types of drama genres you would like to try out?A: 1. Sageuk (Period) 2. Authentic Melo 3. School 4. Noir (Crime & Gangster) 5. Passionate Melo 6: Law 7. Revenge

--- sageuk! Mane of glory! Yeah! But y'know let's have you rest first and fatten you up a bit! ^_~ oh and I'm pretty sure we'll love that passionate melo! ---

Q11: (Open-ended qns) – What do you hope to tell JW fans who have dedicated their entire lives (to you)?A: Saranghae (I love you)

--- awww we love you too cutie!! ---

Q13: Do you ever feel that you are too handsome, too polite and too perfect?A: No. 3-This is too embarrassing. I don’t know why this question is being asked.

--- because you are all of it cutie. Don't be embarrassed! Also they forgot TOO BIG ---

Q14: What’s the reason that you work like an oxen so tirelessly without a break?

A: So…… do you hate it? Do you not like it?

--- hmmm... As long as you enjoy what you are doing and as long as you don't compromise your health then we'll support you all the way! ---

Q15: Which is the style of girls that you like most?1- A beautiful girl with a short height at about 160cm2- A beautiful girl with a tall height of at least 168cm3- A girl who does not know how to aegyo but is beautiful4- A girl who is not sexy but is beautiful5- A girl with ordinary visual (appearance) but is very capable.A: No.6 - You (i.e the fans) *JW did not choose any of the answers but wrote this out himself*

--- AWWWWWWWWWWWW---

Q16:

Are you aware of the Big Bang Theory at Mt Fuji and the chaos it caused

to Joo Won DC? To you, what standard do you expect of the fans? A: I do not know... -_- There is nothing more 

--- what is this?! O.o ---

Q17: What do you do when you are not sleeping at night?A: No. 4 – Earning money

--- aw cutie, rest and eat too okay? ---

Q18: Which role did you like most, in order of preference?A:

Ma Jun - 1, Tae Hee - 1, Kang To - 1, Gil Ro - 1, Joon Hyuk - 2,  Ho

Ryong - 2. *JW placed his drama characters as 1, movie as 2*

--- such a safe answer eh? ---

Gifts pics post by 0slow0fish on Joo Won Baidu

Questionnaire:

Chinese translation: run4you宝宝 on Joo Won Baidu

English translation: mrdimples and daydreamsindecember on soompi

Thanks to daydreamsindecember for her understanding of Korean and prowess of translation. I did the draft as in literal translation and daydreamsindecember with her super eyesight and ability to read 'chicken scratchings' courtesy of Cutie, edited and finally the questionnaire and answers made sense. In anticipation of Cutie coming to Singapore, shall I start to prepare my questionnaire now?

@mrdimples i am excited for your questionnaire! I bet cutie will be even more flustered and embarrassed! Or will we be the ones who'll be flustered bec of his answers?

And THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH @mrdimples and @daydreamsindecember for the translation!!! You girls are awesomeeeeee!!!! *hugs*

Thank you too to @manyearago for that very detailed fan meet account!!! You are daebak!!!!!! ^_~ we'll all be sure to make a detailed account if ever we have an encounter with Joo Won oppa soon! ^_~

@farbarri thank you dear for that cheer me up pic of cutie. At first I was like, huh!? Why is IU there? and then on closer look it was cutie! Hahahahaha!

To @coolreborn and the rest here thanks for all the news, links and photos! JW soompiers are awesome!! Sending you big hugs as big as cutie!! ^_~

And to all the delurkers/new members welcome to cutie's thread!!

768157065.jpg

joo won says good job in delurking/joing JW soompi!

mrdimples said:

Q2: How do you feel when you see your fans play/having fun?
A: No. 2- I also feel like joining in and playing togetherME: WE INDEED PLAYED TOGETHER, DARLING~
Q3: Do you have anything you’d like to say eagerly to your fans?A: No. 2– You should be looking at meME: WHO ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING AT????
Q5: What kind of physical appearance you wish to have? 
A: No. 4- To be more handsome/cool in future kekekeME: WEAR MORE TIGHT BRIGHT COLORED PANTS, AND SOME SEE-THROUGH CLOTHES. WE'RE NOT ASKING FOR MUCH.
Q7: To Moon Jun Won, what is Joo Won DC and Joo Won Deul (JW fans)? (Please write in no fewer than 50 words, we will not accept anything less)
A:  You really won't accept? Okay! I'm an expert in mil-dang (a game of tug and war, i.e playing hard to get)  ME: BUT YOU GAVE EVERYTHING TO ME~ I'M PREGNANT, REMEMBER?
Q8: In sequence, what are the types of drama genres you would like to try out?A: 1. Sageuk (Period) 2. Authentic Melo 3. School 4. Noir (Crime & Gangster) 5. Passionate Melo 6: Law 7. RevengeME: *serious answer* I THINK YOU WOULD DO AMAZINGLY REGARDLESS OF WHAT GENRE YOU PURSUE. BUT THE BEST GENRE FOR YOU IS DEFINITELY ACTION/MELO/EMOTIONAL ACTING. <3
Q9: Will you film unconventional projects like restricted 19 movies?A: No. 5- I'm a loser who has never done this kekekeME: SERIOUSLY? YOU WERENT SO INNOCENT WITH ME...... *drools* LET ME BREAK THAT BUBBLE~
Q11: (Open-ended qns) – What do you hope to tell JW fans who have dedicated their entire lives (to you)?
A: Saranghae (I love you)ME: LOVE YOU TOO, BABY~
Q12: When do you feel that you are most popular?A: No. 4-When I have tributes; like thisME: VISIT SOOMPI INTERNATIONAL FORUM MORE~ CHECK YOUR TWITTER FOR LINKS!
Q13: Do you ever feel that you are too handsome, too polite and too perfect?A: No. 3-This is too embarrassing. I don’t know why this question is being asked.ME: YOU ARE INDEED A HUMBLE PERSON~
Q14: What’s the reason that you work like an oxen so tirelessly without a break?
A: So…… do you hate it? Do you not like it?ME: BABY, WE LOVE IT. WE JUST DONT WANT YOU TO COLLAPSE OR BECOME A WALKING SKELETON!
Q15: Which is the style of girls that you like most?1- A beautiful girl with a short height at about 160cm2- A beautiful girl with a tall height of at least 168cm3- A girl who does not know how to aegyo but is beautiful4- A girl who is not sexy but is beautiful5- A girl with ordinary visual (appearance) but is very capable.A: No.6 - You (i.e the fans) *JW did not choose any of the answers but wrote this out himself*
ME: LOVE YOU TOO, HONEY-BEAR~ (if 160 cm is considered short, then i might be a dwarf at 151 cm. *cries*)
Q17: What do you do when you are not sleeping at night?
A: No. 4 – Earning moneyME: AND WE SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER~

Questionnaire:

Thanks to daydreamsindecember for her understanding of Korean and prowess of translation. I did the draft as in literal translation and daydreamsindecember with her super eyesight and ability to read 'chicken scratchings' courtesy of Cutie, edited and finally the questionnaire and answers made sense. In anticipation of Cutie coming to Singapore, shall I start to prepare my questionnaire now?

Cutie's Questionnaire

Such very interesting answers from our Cutie. :D

Q1. How often do you visit Joo Won DC?
A: No. 6- It’s a secret (mysticism) *JW did not choose any of the answers but wrote this out himself*

-> So when are you going to visit Joo Won Soompi, Cutie?

Q2: How do you feel when you see your fans play/having fun?A: No. 2- I also feel like joining in and playing together

-> We love to play around with you... well, any kinds of games will do. kekekeke. How about playing balls and all?

Q3: Do you have anything you’d like to say eagerly to your fans?A: No. 2– You should be looking at me

-> You don't know how much we look for you Cutie,  let's see, 24/7, and its not even enough. Your even in my dreams.... especially when I feel delirious. ;))  baby-raccoon-emoticon.gif

Q4: (Open-ended qns) Do you know which are the 3 namja byong (man’s weaknesses) that you should not follow? If you know, write them down. Also, you must never accept (i.e have) them for they give you trouble. A: I do not know TT *JW gives a crying emoticon*
-> I don't know either... do you have one? LOL.

Q5: What kind of physical appearance you wish to have? A: No. 4- To be more handsome/cool in future kekeke
->  You never really know how handsome and cool you are now eh, Cutie? What will happen to us if you became more handsome and cool in the future?  bleeding-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Q6: What’s the reason for posting on SNS, the selca of you covering your face?A: No. 1– Need to raise (i.e JW means he needs to try harder)
-> Funny, so that's the reason why he do those selcas..... try harder? Awwww.... let me help you..... love-red-crab-emoticon.gif

Q7: To Moon Jun Won, what is Joo Won DC and Joo Won Deul (JW fans)? (Please write in no fewer than 50 words, we will not accept anything less)A:  You really won't accept? Okay! I'm an expert in mil-dang (a game of tug and war, i.e playing hard to get) 
- > red-fox-emoticon-15.gif  Cutie, are you just lazy to write 50 words? :))

Q8: In sequence, what are the types of drama genres you would like to try out?A: 1. Sageuk (Period) 2. Authentic Melo 3. School 4. Noir (Crime & Gangster) 5. Passionate Melo 6: Law 7. Revenge-> Oh Sageuk, I love him on that. Next drama, sageuk please!!!! cute-pink-cat-emoticon.gif

Q9: Will you film unconventional projects like restricted 19 movies?A: No. 5- I'm a loser who has never done this kekeke
-> HWWWATTT!!?!! Ok my brain went somewhere else. Really?!!! embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif Ok, can I change this question please....

Q11: (Open-ended qns) – What do you hope to tell JW fans who have dedicated their entire lives (to you)?A: Saranghae (I love you)-> What more can I say, I am your slave Cutie.... Awwwwww......!!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!   love-kiss-leaf-emoticon.giflove-kiss-red-crab-emoticon.gif 

Q12: When do you feel that you are most popular?A: No. 4-When I have tributes; like this ->  You are very popular, you just don't have a clue. LOL. You are really a namja... when things matters, you don't have any clue at all. :))

Q13: Do you ever feel that you are too handsome, too polite and too perfect?A: No. 3-This is too embarrassing. I don’t know why this question is being asked.
-> Awww.... I'm not embarrassed to say, That you are too handsome, too polite and too perfect for us. What more evidence can I produce? All of the panties that was wasted because they keep falling down. Here take all of it *mountains of panties produced*

-> No my Cutie.... I don't like it... I very much love it... Can we do it again, now?  yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-12.gif

Q16: Are you aware of the Big Bang Theory at Mt Fuji and the chaos it caused to Joo Won DC? To you, what standard do you expect of the fans? A: I do not know... -_- There is nothing more
-> What the heck are they talking about? The only Big Bang I know is..... ahhh.... neva mind yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-15.gif

Q17: What do you do when you are not sleeping at night?A: No. 4 – Earning money- > :)), what a very hardworking guy... and when you are sleeping with me, what do you think am I doing?   dream-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

Q20: How do you feel when you are completing this questionnaire?
A: Saranghae (I love you)

fall-in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif       hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif        in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif     wave-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif

mrdimples said: The questionnaire...

32zuuip.jpg

Q1. How often do you visit Joo Won DC?A: No. 6- It’s a secret (mysticism) *JW did not choose any of the answers but wrote this out himself*
Q2: How do you feel when you see your fans play/having fun?A: No. 2- I also feel like joining in and playing together
Q3: Do you have anything you’d like to say eagerly to your fans?A: No. 2– You should be looking at me
Q4: (Open-ended qns) Do you know which are the 3 namja byong (man’s weaknesses) that you should not follow? If you know, write them down. Also, you must never accept (i.e have) them for they give you trouble. A: I do not know TT *JW gives a crying emoticon*
Q6: What’s the reason for posting on SNS, the selca of you covering your face?A: No. 1– Need to raise (i.e JW means he needs to try harder)
Q7: To Moon Jun Won, what is Joo Won DC and Joo Won Deul (JW fans)? (Please write in no fewer than 50 words, we will not accept anything less)A:  You really won't accept? Okay! I'm an expert in mil-dang (a game of tug and war, i.e playing hard to get)  
Q8: In sequence, what are the types of drama genres you would like to try out?A: 1. Sageuk (Period) 2. Authentic Melo 3. School 4. Noir (Crime & Gangster) 5. Passionate Melo 6: Law 7. Revenge
Q9: Will you film unconventional projects like restricted 19 movies?A: No. 5- I'm a loser who has never done this kekeke
Q10: In these pictures, which would you choose as the most fashionable?A: No. 3-keke
Q11: (Open-ended qns) – What do you hope to tell JW fans who have dedicated their entire lives (to you)?A: Saranghae (I love you)
Q12: When do you feel that you are most popular?A: No. 4-When I have tributes; like this 

Q16: Are you aware of the Big Bang Theory at Mt Fuji and the chaos it caused to Joo Won DC? To you, what standard do you expect of the fans? A: I do not know... -_- There is nothing more 
Q17: What do you do when you are not sleeping at night?A: No. 4 – Earning money
Q18: Which role did you like most, in order of preference?A: Ma Jun - 1, Tae Hee - 1, Kang To - 1, Gil Ro - 1, Joon Hyuk - 2,  Ho Ryong - 2. *JW placed his drama characters as 1, movie as 2*
Q19: Your feelings when you meet the fans who give you tributes?A: No. 1- "[Your royal highness] the king's grace [kindness] is so big that there's no way to repay it back". (i.e immensely grateful)
Q20: How do you feel when you are completing this questionnaire?A: Saranghae (I love you)

Questionnaire:

This week's filming schedule

Cr: Joowon508

Seem like he s rushing to finish the movie so that he can concentrate on the Gd

This week schedule seem quite ok as he will shoot Gd after 1n2d shooting which he will have time to rest awhl then switch to another character

goldlotus said:

This week's filming schedule

Cr: Joowon508

Awww... our Cutie..... finishing the movie eh. I haven't found any BTS pics of  Only You yet, are they filming in secret? hmmmmmmm.......... My officer Lee... when will I see you in uniform... I'll take it off in a jiffy, don't worry.

I think our big leader can't wait to strip officer lee lol

But guess from the few bts he don't wear uniform but suit

So u may need sometime to take all off oh lol

And I believe all of us will give you a helping hands if you need la

Hmmm about the questionair

It s really cute how he answer the queStions

He keep answering saranghae to the fans well I know u love us all but don't always say so loud and often ma if not we all will be over joy till faint lmo

But we love you too cutie

And I think if you film those "special" movie I am sure some of us will book tickets and fly to Korea to watch the premiere lol

Right girls?!

But lucky u said u Never think of it and you save us from creating a hole in our wallets and also save us from losing too much of blood too cos I m sure our noses will bleed nonstop de omg

@coolreborn
my office is dead silent...... UNTIL I READ YOUR RESPONSE TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE!
do you know what trouble you have caused me? i was laughing so much that my colleagues came over to see what the fuss what about and i had to close my laptop cover in order to not let them see what i was up to. i told them they were not of age to read what was written. they're much older than me, btw. so embarrassing~
=)) =)) =)) =))

simplydramafied1082 said:

YAYYYYYYY, the Joo Won thread has finally reached 1 million views / hits clickety click people

@simplydramafiled1082:  One million views ? Really ? where, where can I see this number? :-O . Oh yeah, happy anyway \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

@goldlotus Click the actors and actresses hyperlink on the top or below. It will take you to the menu of various actors threads. At the level of JW thread on its right it will show the number of replies/posts. Next to that will be the number of views or hits :)