Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Guest winterdays

ellasam81 said: @winterdays welcome I am also quite new here only half month old lover of cutie
And I also like him after watching 7gcs ehhh I also think it s a wasted drama

But somehow it bring me to like cutie and you should watch ojakgyo brothers too because it make me fall in love with him deeply

And don't miss his highly recommended upcoming drama good doctor which will be air in 5 Aug

Enjoy your stay here and see you more often

Welcome to this big family of cutie

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Guest winterdays

manyearsago said: winterdays said: Hi everyone..  Newbie here, and I decided JW's thread for my first post.. Started keep my eyes on JW since 7GCS. Although it was a drama with a really bad plot ( sorry girls, but it was ), but i do impressed by JW's acting. Then busy watched gaksital which made me totally fall to him. I love the way he smile, cry, and even mad. I love his moves when he dance. I love his angelic voice. And i love him as aegyo maknae in 1n2d. I also love him because he is the one who always puts all his effort while doing something. I just started my career level after graduated, and there are times when i feel struggle, but look at JW reminds me to do my best. I hope i can visit this thread often. Please take care of me. *bow* ;;) 

Guest mei8805

@winterdays welcome to the best and the warmest of cutie lover family..  >:D< Love u all cutie lovers... :xLove cutie too so much.. >:D< :xEveryone, 화이띵..! \(^.^)/

mrdimples said: @manyearsago

You and @mjwonnie just blasted me to the moon. Eh....or am I already there? I truly have never seen a fan account like this! You are DAEBAK! Thank you so much. I had thought you would be busy 'recuperating" from your holiday once you reached home but still you took the time and effort to do this and share with us. Suddenly I have this immense pride swelling inside me, I think soompiers are really the best resouce of Joo Won's goodies in the English speaking world.
I am going to read again and again your account.

manyearsago said: coolreborn said: @manyearsago, Thank you for translating Cutie's Fanmeet in Japan my dear. I know you've put time and effort in going to the fanmeet, you and @Mjwonnie and then translating and also your fan accounts. I am so forever thankful for all the goodies, both of you had shared with us. >:D< >:D< >:D<

farbarri said: pandora460 said: it is really sad that db isnt going to recap 1N2D. actually, i dont read db's recaps of the show; but if a strong blogsite like them retracts like that then its an indication of the show's dwindling public interest (at least for the english speaking public).i hope kbs doesnt cancel the show and that the new PD-writer team can put their act together to come up with better shows.

AWwwwww.... I want to be that big tube of ice

sfj8.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

Something that Cutie rubs his lips, tongue, hands, arms, feet, every part of his body into.... I want to be... rice-ball-smiley-10.gif

..... Just manage to have a sneak peak, my torrent finally finished, Yay!!! I was laughing at this ice rubbing thing... hilarious ways the boys are making the ice melt... moaty positions really. LOL. The only thing is, I did not notice someone taking a video from behind... awwww... no camera from behind? Really, need to see this whole... jeezz... nothing from behind where the actions are?  [-(  I should lecture this camera men to know what camera angles are the best!!!!

Ok i m head down to cutie

He can be so blur and cute when he dont even know what he should do to the girls and his Hyuns had to show him what to do then he suddenly said ohhhh!!! Then hugged the girl

I was like laughing vvv loud at this as it reminds me of tae hee as he s also blur blur when come to girl he love

And I think this is what make him so cute

But today ep average but I like the ice cave it s so beautiful

I love those nature things that s why I so love cutie ah as he s nature too

But I fast forward to cutie part only

But I really dnt hope 1n2d cancel off as this s where I see the real cutie self and I can't get enough of him

I think this is the best way to get to know the true him thru vAriety show and not by stalking him or wat la

Of cos the more i know him the more I love him even some ppl can say he s too sissy or childish even bugs also scared like that how he gg to protect his Gf but to me everyone has fear on anything like me scared of dogs but not bugs so

Cutie if next time see any bugs or cockroaches remember just lift up your leg and step on them then they will become pAncake already lol

Actually he shows his weak points out i find that i like this way as make me think that he s more real Ba and make feel like closer to him

I Never see famous actors like this before showing the true him to us plus the weak points

That s why he has achieve to become a vvv human artiste

He s so "naked" infront of the fans and audiences in 1n2d

So I love you cutie for who you are and you are always our main happiness and role model to us

Actually today s not a Gd day for me but seeing U in variety show make me laugh and laugh thank you for bringing laughter to me

And thank to all cutie lovers for the vid links and updates and the moaty thingy really cheer me up alot

Good night now is jul one more month to Gd Yehhh

@crazyoverkdrama, Dear, I finally have Cutie's Victoria Secret's Coconut Passion Lotion. :)) So that's how it smell. It's ok with me, not really overpowering and when spread to the skin, the smell is actually nice... I can imagine Cutie wearing this lotion. Ok, my mind is having an overload of imagination right now.... Cutie spreading this lotion to all over his body... ahahahahaha   in-love-pink-cat-emoticon.gif  Can I spread it for him?

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic