Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

daydreamsindecember said: Thank you @manyearsago for the wonderful recaps. The audio part got cut off at the point JW was introducing 'Hitomi wo Tojite', but from what I managed to hear your interpretation is more or less there. There is no need for me to correct you at all ;)   
On a side note, a few days back @coolreborn had requested for a translation of the questionnaire DC fans gave to Cutie. I was subsequently alerted that Baidu had the Chinese translations. Can any kind soul (or my fellow translator @mrdimples) shout out if there has been an English version posted here yet? If yes, let me know! Otherwise, I would be glad to do it but please allow me some time as I have to deal with some present RL commitments. 
Nomu Kamsahamnida!

winterdays said: Hi everyone..  Newbie here, and I decided JW's thread for my first post.. Started keep my eyes on JW since 7GCS. Although it was a drama with a really bad plot ( sorry girls, but it was ), but i do impressed by JW's acting. Then busy watched gaksital which made me totally fall to him. I love the way he smile, cry, and even mad. I love his moves when he dance. I love his angelic voice. And i love him as aegyo maknae in 1n2d. I also love him because he is the one who always puts all his effort while doing something. I just started my career level after graduated, and there are times when i feel struggle, but look at JW reminds me to do my best. I hope i can visit this thread often. Please take care of me. *bow* ;;) 

coolreborn said:
mrdimples said: So, it's finally over. The recaps that is, Dramabeans has announced that last week's episode will be their final recap for 1N2D.

Honestly, I have not watched the last episode and only laughed at the awesome gifs that our @stearly and @goldlotus made for this show. If I go by reading DB's recaps, I get the feeling that the show was so meaningless, meandering and boring. As a fan of Joo Won. I will always find it interesting to watch him. I mean if I can stare at a still and smile or giggle, what can I not do? However, if you are assessing this show on its merits(without being a hardcore fan of any cast) or just looking for something entertaining and funny, I get why this show does not make it. There were a couple of eps under Hamster PD that were good but they are too few in between. Besides the funny, did anyone else felt that there's less bromance these days? Or maybe it's just me. I guess when there is less suffering, there is less bonding.

Just as we thought, there is basically no game plan. Inviting guests was just a sign of grasping at whatever straws they could.

winterdays said: Hi everyone..  Newbie here, and I decided JW's thread for my first post.. Started keep my eyes on JW since 7GCS. Although it was a drama with a really bad plot ( sorry girls, but it was ), but i do impressed by JW's acting. Then busy watched gaksital which made me totally fall to him. I love the way he smile, cry, and even mad. I love his moves when he dance. I love his angelic voice. And i love him as aegyo maknae in 1n2d. I also love him because he is the one who always puts all his effort while doing something. I just started my career level after graduated, and there are times when i feel struggle, but look at JW reminds me to do my best. I hope i can visit this thread often. Please take care of me. *bow* ;;) 

ellasam81 said:

@manyearsago thanks for your translation I love you 

@ellasam81  You are welcome.  

BTW it was Joo Won-sent angel @mjwonnie buying you the present.  I didn't contribute anything.

But still thank you for doing the gifts and bring the gifts to cutie

I still love you @manyearsago

And I also love all cutie s lovers here

As I feel everyone here are very open to sharing cutie love and I Always feel so warm and positive here

It seem like every one here s so cheerful and positive like cutie himself which I never found in other actors threads

So whenever I come here I will feel very happy

So let me give everyone a big kiss muah muah

I think you just take the kiss as if from Cutie ok lol

@winterdays welcome I am also quite new here only half month old lover of cutie

And I also like him after watching 7gcs ehhh I also think it s a wasted drama

But somehow it bring me to like cutie and you should watch ojakgyo brothers too because it make me fall in love with him deeply

And don't miss his highly recommended upcoming drama good doctor which will be air in 5 Aug

Enjoy your stay here and see you more often

Welcome to this big family of cutie

mrdimples said: @manyearsago

You and @mjwonnie just blasted me to the moon. Eh....or am I already there? I truly have never seen a fan account like this! You are DAEBAK! Thank you so much. I had thought you would be busy 'recuperating" from your holiday once you reached home but still you took the time and effort to do this and share with us. Suddenly I have this immense pride swelling inside me, I think soompiers are really the best resouce of Joo Won's goodies in the English speaking world.
I am going to read again and again your account.

Caecilia_12 said:

mrdimples

said: @manyearsago

You and @mjwonnie just blasted me to the moon. Eh....or am I already there? I truly have never seen a fan account like this! You are DAEBAK! Thank you so much. I had thought you would be busy 'recuperating" from your holiday once you reached home but still you took the time and effort to do this and share with us. Suddenly I have this immense pride swelling inside me, I think soompiers are really the best resouce of Joo Won's goodies in the English speaking world.

I am going to read again and again your account.