Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest sunshine4ever

cutify said: Good day everyone... Hi im new here and just registered a mins ago...actually im a silent lurker on this thread earlier since bridal mask starting, probably around 5 to 6 mths already.. i just cant help myself to join...at first i thought just dropping by read some sort of updates of cutie but then become a regular lurker... You guys are soo funny and very supportive... Hehe, by the way as a starter i better stay in the garden first... Sorry for the bad eng... Just cant resist to join...

mrdimples said: @lyra_brillantezThank you so much! You are AWESOME! I love your birthday greeting card and thank you for putting my name right on top. You actually tweet this? DAEBAK!
@coolreborn @ctfrsgp @koreantiti @hobeverly1212 @cutify @aisling @sa0irse
hope the quiz help you find your identity although some here clearly didn't need any help. If you need to seek clarification on any of the question, don't worry, you are in the safe place called the Garden. 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams to Garden Girls and Sweat Dreams to Moat Pals!

@cutify: Dear if you are typing B' date=' then it's a B, you can't make B an A... besides you cannot deny what you're heart and mind wants because you're fingers are answering for you. :))[/quote']

@coolreborn i tell you, my hand is like has mind of its own... And my eyes are popping out itself and like googled to that particular area... I guess my brain just shut down for a little while... But my heart still in a right function.... ;))

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, this moat and garden quiz is so awesome...I think we should have this in post 1 of this thread in case anyone got confuse and we have to define for them again if they're new. Here is the link for it. Do you want me to private message Dduk or you do it and ask her to edit post 1 and add it on? In add, if I have time I would like to compose posts (find links to the translations) of his news in my post so that it can be link from page 1 for those who want to keep track of his news. What do you think of this?

Please give this url to D-duk for the Moat/Garden Quiz, it takes us directly there:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25248241/#Comment_25248241

@lyra_brillantez, nevermind, I just realized that his real name is Jun Won...oh my...! I think I need to go and learn his profile. I thought his real name was Moon Joo Won. lol.

:x hi @sunshine4ever you truly a sunshine, LOL...i think still in a garden but got busted by @mrdimples moat quizes... And @coolreborn just figured out that the answer is actually very cleared...i think im old enough to be in either places... OMG! did i just admit myself on something.... Somebody helppp! LOL =))

@mrdimples the quiz is truly amazing!! I didn't need to take since i know i belonged to the moat but i still did, just so i could look at the pics and have a great dive through the moat! Hehe!

@lyra_brillantez the card is brilliant! Thanks for this!

Hello unnis !! .. Ohh you are all in a deep sleep right  ?  

@cutify Yes you're right .. I tempted .. I don't know what to do and @coolreborn is really a moat monster, she keep trying to make me fall in the moat, and she successed ( a little ). Unni you're really gonna drive me crazy!  

Yes if i was alone with him and if he looks me the way he looks his co-star in dramas ... yes I will just make the hole bigger ... really biger ! But who will not ?? 

@cutify I know you're like me ... tempted by the moat ! if you are in this situation won't you make the hole bigger ?? 

koreantiti said:

@cutify Yes you're right .. I tempted .. I don't know what to do and @coolreborn is really a moat monster, she keep trying to make me fall in the moat, and she successed ( a little ). Unni you're really gonna drive me crazy!  

Yes if i was alone with him and if he looks me the way he looks his co-star in dramas ... yes I will just make the hole bigger ... really biger ! But who will not ?? 

@cutify I know you're like me ... tempted by the moat ! if you are in this situation won't you make the hole bigger ?? 

sa0irse said: koreantiti said:

WOWW>>> so many pages, you ladies are awesome !!!

@lyra_brillantez thank you for remember me and include my name on the card. First time my name got twitted to a celebrity hahah... I am super happy.

I am not sure about all this moat and garden but it is safe to say that I belong to the garden   :))

@coolereborn Is it JW's real birthday cake? OMG, it is so cute and very creative.

I don't have a twitter account so I am going to say happy birthday to Joo Won here:

happy_bday_cake_zpsb4066035.gif

Have a FAN - TASTIC day everyone!!