Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said:

Joo Won’s Interview with Hot Chili Paper Vol 75 Japanese Magazine June 2013

manyearsago

said: While J-fans were waiting for JW's arrival at Haneda airport today, I was raiding the bookstore for books and magazines.Bought a few hallyu magazines (1 x old + 2 x new).  The resolution of the pics is not good at all. Sorry!!Don't have time doing translation at the moment.  Will read the articles first and translate the interesting parts.  Not sure if they were posted here before.

1st lot of pics is from Hot Chili Paper 2013 June Vol. 75

The moment you are hallucinating : Took a nap for 5 minutes, colleague wakes me up and the first thing that gets uttered - Cutie why aren't you eating anything?! :-S. The horror: colleague is a male whom I have always called YO!!! And he says ----- my wife never calls me CUTIE but we can still have a quick bite =)) gosh I am so hopeless!!!!!!!!!

Guest mydeed

@manyearsago , thanks for the translation.

~ Are you the type who can’t easily shake off the character from you after filming?

JW:  I pretend I have shaken the character off me but most of the time the character still lives in my mind.  If I can’t shake it off, I can’t think of my next project, so I have to force myself going out for breathing in some fresh air and drinking my favourite coffee, I try not to think about this and that but I still can’t shake it off. 

This one caught my attention.  I think he’s in trouble now... ke ke ke.

Imagine Cutie need to rush from Only You to Good Doctor to 1N2D in these coming months.  

Yesterday tough police officer

Today dorky doctor

Tomorrow aegyo maknae.   

Dear Cutie, just don’t get mix up their names especially during your dating scene or kissing scene etc.  Girls don’t like that ;-)

But if you’re with me, YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT. Meow.

BTW I see @mrdimples @coolreborn already changed their title & location, ehem.. I got mine too. 

I will be away for our Office retreat this Thursday till Saturday.. Aishhhh, pray for a good internet connection there.

Cutie fighting.  Saranghe!

Yeahhhhh can see he is very tired indeed.Just hope that he can rest whenever he can.
Ok i just finished my works so now i can start writing hmmmm still thinking how should i start

now tthinking how to write joo won having split characters and how to put his twin brother in as a ghost.
it s going to be complicated but somehow i really can imagine cutie as many roles in a story but it s how i go about to create these characters.
well i am very happy now as my mind is full of cutie and ella and some plots has come out from my minds.

lol it has been quite a number of years since i wrote my first fanfic for kim sun ah and rain. so now i am going to write for my two fav artistes yehhhhh
at least while waiting for cutie drama to be aired, i can always occupied myself with my imaginery story