Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

Guest mydeed

Awww nice bonding between Cutie and his Si Kyung hyung.

Will wait for the link to watch it later :-)

Did Jong Min succeed with his mission to meet CL of 2NE1??!! Ke ke.

Thanks for the screncaps @coolreborn.

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Guest Caecilia_12

class="title icon" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 10px 10px 5px 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(200, 200, 200); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"2 Days & 1 Night - The Compatible Food Race Part.1 (2013.06.23)

cr: kbsw @ youtube
Guest mei8805

Just Finished streaming 1 night 2 days.. ^_^ i think today episode is full of luck for the member.. from the previous episode, bokbulbok for the holiday is to explore seoul, get a luxury camping car, and today for dinner bokbulbok they can have delicious late night snack such as Ddeokboki, but unfortunately, Cha taehyun and cutie have to buy the snack because of bokbulbok. But for sleeping bokbulbok, cutie have a luck again and he can sleep comfortably indoor with lee sugeun, cha taehyun and uhm tae woong ^_^ but Sung si kyung, Kim Jong Min and Yoo hae Jin have to sleep outdoor especially yoo hae jin who has to sleep with upper body inside the tent and his leg outside the tent.. And luck in our cutie hand again because in the breakfast bokbulbok, our cutie and his lovely brothers (uhm tae woong and sung si kyung) can eat delicious food.. And for the closing, they divide to 4 team to explore seoul.. Today episode was so fun because the member was so funny today..and in this episode, there's a girls (who met kim jong min at the bus with her husband) whose a hardcore fans of joo won, and the picture in her phone was full of our cutie :D and she give something (i think it's something to eat) for our cutie through kim jong min.. Fighting for our cutie..! Fighting for all of u too! Fighting..! Love u all.. >:D< :x

Cutie just tweeted in Japanese:

日本ファンの皆さん♡ この前ファンミーティングでは久しぶりにお会いできて嬉しかったです。ありがとうございましたー!!!

and it's much easier to understand than Korean, Google Translate doesn't go moaty this time :D

I was glad to see you after a long time in front fan meeting this you Japanese fan. Over Thank you! ! !

Joo Won’s Interview with Hot Chili Paper Vol 75 Japanese Magazine June 2013

manyearsago

said: While J-fans were waiting for JW's arrival at Haneda airport today, I was raiding the bookstore for books and magazines.Bought a few hallyu magazines (1 x old + 2 x new).  The resolution of the pics is not good at all. Sorry!!Don't have time doing translation at the moment.  Will read the articles first and translate the interesting parts.  Not sure if they were posted here before.

1st lot of pics is from Hot Chili Paper 2013 June Vol. 75

xlw1.jpg
h769.jpg

h83o.jpg
d1ub.jpg

latteholic said: Cutie just tweeted in Japanese:

日本ファンの皆さん♡ この前ファンミーティングでは久しぶりにお会いできて嬉しかったです。ありがとうございましたー!!!

and it's much easier to understand than Korean, Google Translate doesn't go moaty this time :D

I was glad to see you after a long time in front fan meeting this you Japanese fan. Over Thank you! ! !

@jwonnie
Can I have your permission quoting your video clips when I post the complete translation of Tokyo FM?   I haven't started translating yet but I just want to include your video links in my post.  If not, I am sure most of the girls will fall asleep by just reading my translation.

@daydreamsincede

He did! hahaha.

Btw Is this han gilro's room? I wouldn't notice it if you didn't mention it :))

Btw, thank you @manyearsago for your awesome translation! Off to read... :)

LOL... i thought it was 2PM's collection! i remember reading that one of the members was into collecting Gundam figures. Guess i was wrong. :))

@daydreamsincedec

He did! hahaha...

Btw Is this han gilro's room? I wouldn't notice it if you didn't mention it :))

I thought it was his own initially, like a hardcore fan who gave him the entire collection. Then, I realised GR's room had Gundam toys! I'm not quite sure if it is though.....does that mean uri Cutie has some free time to spare now? He updated his Weibo account as well...

daydreamsindecember said

@manyearsago: As always, thanks for the brilliant translations! Maybe you would like to translate Cutie's tweet as well? Hehe

On a side note, did Cutie just tweet a picture of Han Gil Ro's room filled with Gundam figurines? So random hahaha

@daydreamsindecember   You are welcome.  Since I have to adjust my physical clock especially bedtime to Australian time zone, I want to exhaust myself then I can sleep well tonight to get ready for work tomorrow, however, after drinking a glass of red and completed the translation, I don't feel sleepy at all.  Ahh....... what should I do ?  

I have just translated JW's tweet posted by latteholic.  After translating the tweet, I sent JW a tweet. To be honest, I set up my twitter account because of JW.  Could you please tell me how to read his tweets. I know I am pretty hopeless with twitter and facebook !!

It's really easy! Just click on his profile picture and then his tweets will appear, you can scroll to load the previous ones...have fun! I love tweeting him totally random stuff....like food from SG haha! @ctfrsgp and I like to think that he convinced his manager to come here next year because he can no longer resist the pictures LOL

@manyearsago if you go to his profile on twitter, then you can read all of his tweets, or you can also type in @moonjunwon on the search box to tweets which mentioned his name :)

@daydreamsincedec yeah, I thought it was his room as well at first, and then I realized that he doesn't have enough space in his room just for Gundam figures :)) Maybe it's one of those days where he feels like he wants to update his accounts :D

@crazyoverkdrama cutie is hanging out with 2pm boys now... :D :D

Hmmmmm am I the only one who thinks cutie wear different accessory and clothing let out diffeerent feeling like he wears sunglass he seem very cool and with that blue top make him more coolBut when sikyung put a cap on him he instantly seem like a young boy So I m quite surprised everytime I see him he will give me a new impression of him I don't know how to say but this guy really got a lot faces not in term of his look but it s the feeling he gives out so I am Always amazed by him I don't know why I am still figuring out what type of guy he s yes he s cute and child like but sometime I find him cool and manly and sometime I find him  very gentlemen and prince like which other actors has he also has so I m not sure m I bias or what lei sometimes scratching my head why do I have so many impression on an a guy as normally I dont have with other Actors even with Ella I only have one impression nature. But to cutie ehhh I do not know why he has multiple impression for other to see or ffeel
What I m talking?! I am abit blur  now I m not sure what I am talking 

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic