Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@jwonnie
Can I have your permission quoting your video clips when I post the complete translation of Tokyo FM?   I haven't started translating yet but I just want to include your video links in my post.  If not, I am sure most of the girls will fall asleep by just reading my translation.

@daydreamsincede

He did! hahaha.

Btw Is this han gilro's room? I wouldn't notice it if you didn't mention it :))

Btw, thank you @manyearsago for your awesome translation! Off to read... :)

LOL... i thought it was 2PM's collection! i remember reading that one of the members was into collecting Gundam figures. Guess i was wrong. :))

@daydreamsincedec

He did! hahaha...

Btw Is this han gilro's room? I wouldn't notice it if you didn't mention it :))

I thought it was his own initially, like a hardcore fan who gave him the entire collection. Then, I realised GR's room had Gundam toys! I'm not quite sure if it is though.....does that mean uri Cutie has some free time to spare now? He updated his Weibo account as well...

daydreamsindecember said

@manyearsago: As always, thanks for the brilliant translations! Maybe you would like to translate Cutie's tweet as well? Hehe

On a side note, did Cutie just tweet a picture of Han Gil Ro's room filled with Gundam figurines? So random hahaha

@daydreamsindecember   You are welcome.  Since I have to adjust my physical clock especially bedtime to Australian time zone, I want to exhaust myself then I can sleep well tonight to get ready for work tomorrow, however, after drinking a glass of red and completed the translation, I don't feel sleepy at all.  Ahh....... what should I do ?  

I have just translated JW's tweet posted by latteholic.  After translating the tweet, I sent JW a tweet. To be honest, I set up my twitter account because of JW.  Could you please tell me how to read his tweets. I know I am pretty hopeless with twitter and facebook !!

It's really easy! Just click on his profile picture and then his tweets will appear, you can scroll to load the previous ones...have fun! I love tweeting him totally random stuff....like food from SG haha! @ctfrsgp and I like to think that he convinced his manager to come here next year because he can no longer resist the pictures LOL

@manyearsago if you go to his profile on twitter, then you can read all of his tweets, or you can also type in @moonjunwon on the search box to tweets which mentioned his name :)

@daydreamsincedec yeah, I thought it was his room as well at first, and then I realized that he doesn't have enough space in his room just for Gundam figures :)) Maybe it's one of those days where he feels like he wants to update his accounts :D

@crazyoverkdrama cutie is hanging out with 2pm boys now... :D :D

Hmmmmm am I the only one who thinks cutie wear different accessory and clothing let out diffeerent feeling like he wears sunglass he seem very cool and with that blue top make him more coolBut when sikyung put a cap on him he instantly seem like a young boy So I m quite surprised everytime I see him he will give me a new impression of him I don't know how to say but this guy really got a lot faces not in term of his look but it s the feeling he gives out so I am Always amazed by him I don't know why I am still figuring out what type of guy he s yes he s cute and child like but sometime I find him cool and manly and sometime I find him  very gentlemen and prince like which other actors has he also has so I m not sure m I bias or what lei sometimes scratching my head why do I have so many impression on an a guy as normally I dont have with other Actors even with Ella I only have one impression nature. But to cutie ehhh I do not know why he has multiple impression for other to see or ffeel
What I m talking?! I am abit blur  now I m not sure what I am talking 

Guest mei8805

I think that picture isn't gil-ro room because when i rewatch 7 LCS again especially set in the gil-ro room, yes, there is so many gundam, but there isn't a spot where there is soooo many gundam like in cutie picture that his just tweet.. ^_^ and i think it's different from the set of gil-ro room that i see in 7 LCS.. ^_^ 

daydreamsindecember said:

latteholic wrote: »

@daydreamsincedec

He did! hahaha...

Btw Is this han gilro's room? I wouldn't notice it if you didn't mention it

I thought it was his own initially, like a hardcore fan who gave him the entire collection. Then, I realised GR's room had Gundam toys! I'm not quite sure if it is though.....does that mean uri Cutie has some free time to spare now? He updated his Weibo account as well...

His schedule said he got Only You Filming, maybe he got free time. I think that's not GR's room, the gundam in GR's rooms are bigger and I don't recall a collection like that. hmmmmm..... :-? I want those!!! LOL. I also got Gundam collection and putting one together are quite fun, if you got time that is. :D

Now i know why you're my teacher.. i used to have a collection too during my high school days! sadly, i have too give them to my nephew. :)) I really like that Gundam Wing figure in his tweet though!

crazyoverkdrama said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:

<br />

<br />

latteholic wrote: »<br />

@daydreamsincedec

<br />

<br />

He did! hahaha...<br />

<br />

Btw Is this han gilro's room? I wouldn't notice it if you didn't mention it <br />

<br />

I thought it was his own initially, like a hardcore fan who gave him the entire collection. Then, I realised GR's room had Gundam toys! I'm not quite sure if it is though.....does that mean uri Cutie has some free time to spare now? He updated his Weibo account as well...<br />

<br />

<br />

His schedule said he got Only You Filming, maybe he got free time. I think that's not GR's room, the gundam in GR's rooms are bigger and I don't recall a collection like that. hmmmmm.....

:-?

I want those!!! LOL. I also got Gundam collection and putting one together are quite fun, if you got time that is.

:D

latteholic said: Cutie just tweeted in Japanese:

日本ファンの皆さん♡ この前ファンミーティングでは久しぶりにお会いできて嬉しかったです。ありがとうございましたー!!!

and it's much easier to understand than Korean, Google Translate doesn't go moaty this time :D

I was glad to see you after a long time in front fan meeting this you Japanese fan. Over Thank you! ! !