Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

What is all these Garden & Moat talk? 
A bit of history here for our newbies. Actually, moat is not the most accurate description. It was the Garden vs the Gutter but as the gutter expanded, it became the moat. 

I think for the benefit of our new comers and those sitting on the fence or shall I borrow coolreborn's phrase "sliding" down the slippery slope into the moat, shall we decide who belongs to the Garden and who belongs to the Moat? And not to worry, we shall have a 3rd dimension for those who perpetually cannot make up their mind(although it is rather clear to me)
The "Where Do You Belong To" QUIZ
Choose one answer only. 
When You See This Pictures....be5a3112b31bb051d0e042af367adab44bede01aA) Oh my sweetie, let me patch up that hole B) Oh my sweetie, let me make it bigger 
imagesqtbnANd9GcSNCfHNgWaTO7vXeTZEaKMxcr
A) Oooh...so cute! I will love to cook with him in that kitchenB) Oooh...so cute! I will love that kitchen top
gaksital14-00128.jpggaksital20avi_003788355-1.jpgA) Oh is it too hot? My poor baby is drenched in sweat.B) Can he get any hotter? I am drenched in sweat
gaksital18avi_002438155-1.jpgA) Boon-ah, you are so sweet, so tender towards your Young MasterB) Girl, you are already in his bed, with your hand on his knee, what are you waiting for?
120621-eab081ec8b9ced8388-e08-hdtv-24fpsA) That's a nice pair of pants BUT aren't they kind of tight?B) That's a nice BUTT, aren't they tight?
f636afc379310a55f90c5b60b74543a98226107dA) Oooh...Hot Flames!B) Oooh...Hot Buttons!
8644ebf81a4c510f47b1788e6059252dd42aa529A) Kangto-ah, uncuff Mok Dan immediately!B) Kangto-ah, cuff me up immediately!
gaksital8avi_000008475.jpgA) Oooh....let me shave that chin for you.B) Oooh....let me lick that shaving cream for you.
fa7fw7-1.jpgablfo9-1.jpga4bcf4e4-1.jpgA) Oooh...He looks very good in any colour pantsB) Oooh...It looks Very Good in any colour pants
Where Do You Belong?If you have answered mostlyA - Congratulations, you belong to the Garden. Join the high moral ground where those pure of mind reside. You will face constant beckoning by those down under. Ignore them or take a glimpse at your own peril. As they all say, the slope down the moat is paved with good temptations. B - Congratulations, you belong to the Moat. You are having a swell of a time rollicking in the mud with your moat pals. Occasionally, you might remember your morals and attempt to join your lofty sisters in the Garden but the climb up is never easy and the slope is slippery as long as our dear boy remains hot and keeps his fondness for soft pants. 
If you have answered mostly A but took a long time to finish the quiz, downloaded the pics and your keyboard is covered with drool, you are In Denial or Delusional. But not to worry, this thread has a place for every one. 

• Like 1

@mrdimples hahha I love your quiz ... but I don't know now if I'm in the garden or in the moat

the first picture ... I don't understand both XD

2. A

3.A

4. A but when my brother saw this scene, he said to me " NOOO !!! they slept together ?? what did they said ?? they slept right ? " And I was like " What ??  What you said ... nooo they haven't properly kiss ... how can they slept together without even give us any clues"

5.B

6.B

7. A but after watch this 10 times ... I was B

8. A

9.A

I am in the moat or in the garden ? help me unni ! ^^ 

koreantiti said:

@mrdimples hahha I love your quiz ... but I don't know now if I'm in the garden or in the moat

the first picture ... I don't understand both XD

2. A

3.A

4. A but when my brother saw this scene, he said to me " NOOO !!! they slept together ?? what did they said ?? they slept right ? " And I was like " What ??  What you said ... nooo they haven't properly kiss ... how can they slept together without even give us any clues"

5.B

6.B

7. A but after watch this 10 times ... I was B

8. A

9.A

I am in the moat or in the garden ? help me unni ! ^^ 

Hi gals, I am back! Still not sleepy yet though I shld be else my biological clock goes hay-wire again & I will hav prob sleeping tonight then end up looking like a giant panda on Mon morning for work :-S

@mrdimples tat quiz you posted above is really funny =)) =)) =)) =)) I can alrdy hear numerous splashing sounds down at our gutter moat lake :D

@coolreborn had the pics of the different takes of cutie's lips done u in alrdy? Or r u still busy rearranging the jars and cakes to get a better view of cutie? >:):D

@cutify @hobeverly1212 @koreantiti Perhaps we who do not want to end up at the bottom of the moat, can wear those floats that the kids put on when they go swimming. That way we can still keep our heads above water level even if we accidently slipped into the moat =)) =))

@ctfrsgp: Dear when you are in the moat, you are in the moat. Now as I always do, I crawl in the garden if I am not feeling guttery-moaty like when I'm doing something else or pissed off about something and can't think moaty stuffs. It's the green pants that done me in... whenever I see that, boom!!! moat time... LOL.

@ctfrsgp: Dear when you are in the moat' date=' you are in the moat. Now as I always do, I crawl in the garden if I am not feeling guttery-moaty like when I'm doing something else or pissed off about something and can't think moaty stuffs. It's the green pants that done me in... whenever I see that, boom!!! moat time... LOL.[/quote']

@coolreborn I'm jus thinkg ... tat ep of 1N2D in which cutie wore tat soft green pants, was it the trip to the dinosaur island when the managers and stylists were unable to follow and where cutie fell asleep on Papa Kim's chest? If tatz the ep, then therez a possibility tat if his stylist/manager was there with him, cutie might not have wore the green pants. dont U think so? :P

@coolreborn woow it's really hard to answer to the first picture ... if he was lee kang to  ... i will have just make it a LITTLE bigger  just to see more of his legs ( and not what you think ).. but our joo won in class is just sooo cute !! soo I think I'm  A for this pic   :\"> 

@ctfrsgp hahah you are right, I will just wear those floats ! hahaha so I will not ompletely fall in the moat ! ^^

so unnis, I will leave you now ... I'm going to have dinner with some friennd !! I'm hungryyy !!

see you ~~

OMG! :-O

Im in a big trouble here because i want to choose A but my hand typing B... #-o

I let @coolreborn decide for me since she is an expert.

@mrdimples, LOL you just tricks us and caught undeniable.. =))

@koreantiti good for you girl you choose A/garden but why there is a B? Aha! You are tempted or what? LOL

@hobeverly1212 make up ur mind. Hahaha

@ctfrsgp.. Im a good swimmer so, im not using any float... Incase if i fall.. Haha :-\"

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

: Dear when you are in the moat, you are in the moat. Now as I always do, I crawl in the garden if I am not feeling guttery-moaty like when I'm doing something else or pissed off about something and can't think moaty stuffs. It's the green pants that done me in... whenever I see that, boom!!! moat time... LOL.

@ctfrsgp.. Im a good swimmer so, im not using any float... Incase if i fall.. Haha :-\"

@cutify itz safer to put in the floats as a precaution coz u will not know when the moat monster (aka coolreborn) will drag u down into the abyss =))

@cutify @coolreborn @cftrsgp @mrdimples: I was just trying to climb back to the garden then this HILARIOUS quiz came out.. I was giggling to myself until I saw the infamous green pants again n I jus burst out laughing while slipping back down to the moat!

My mom tot I was mad n its the middle of the nite for christ sake WAHAHAHA

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic