Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I totally agree with @mrdimples I mean I Do like pyc and jks in their acting as they considered very good actors I don't hate them but I Just not interested in their drama or movies n jks is his appeArance and his body language is over too flower boys
But I still think he s a good actor

Ppl can say anything ridiculous about actors they don't like

But I myself think that it s no good to criticise ppl i ll Rather save my energy to look for newsof my Fav actors than see news on other actors and criticise other actors

I mean Why look at things which is ridiculous and not look at things which are true

We must not hate the ppl who hate jw but ignore them lo anyway jw will show them sooner or later he is a very good actor

Ok gals lets stop thinking about negative remarks on cutie and keep on supporting him

@mrdimples

When uhm force appeared as comeo for 7G,she wrote this.

"Despite my personal mehness towards Joo Won,Uhm force's affection for him does add to my perception that he's totally sweet kid that everyone loves because his sincerity and hardworking spirit.I'm just waiting for a drama to flip the switch for me on his onscreen appeal."

I know she doesn't like him but i don't think she hate him.

Guest bomerang

;;) @mrdimples : don't worry, i think they are not pure-haters, just fans of other actors, who somehow feel uncomfortable when having to see JW more than they want.  :P I think it's because JW's genre of drama doesn't fit their taste.
:P @ellasam81: you're right, we should only support JW and ignore all those negative sides. 
:P @Ma OO: thank you again for open my eyes to what I should be. Actually, I'm not disagree with her opinion about JW's acting or somethings like that. :x Just something differences on perspective.

:-SS Finally, I'm sorry for almost creating a gloomy spirit in this thread. It's my first time to joint a public forum. :( I should consider the feeling of other dear friends before speaking sth.
:P JW siii ahhh, would you like to hire a personal assistant ? While you are busy with reading scripts and shooting, I would jump around and collect all the yummy food for you. >:D< Love you all.

@bomerang don't be sorry as everyone has a right to speak their thoughts or opinions

Like me I alwAys like to speak my thoughts too and sometime will get offensive too

But like @coolreborn said we don't end up in cat fight that s vv vvv Gd

Anyway we are all jw lovers even sometime we do have some difference in thinking on something related to cutie because we too love him

I mean it s Gd that you shared your thoughts

And others too

Thanks for sharing thoughts with other jw fans

I think that s why i love this fan club as everyone is so true like cutie s so sincere and true

I love each and everyone here

Oops don't worry I m not lesbian lol

bomerang said: ;;) @mrdimples : don't worry, i think they are not pure-haters, just fans of other actors, who somehow feel uncomfortable when having to see JW more than they want.  :P I think it's because JW's genre of drama doesn't fit their taste.
:P @ellasam81: you're right, we should only support JW and ignore all those negative sides. 
:P @Ma OO: thank you again for open my eyes to what I should be. Actually, I'm not disagree with her opinion about JW's acting or somethings like that. :x Just something differences on perspective.

:-SS Finally, I'm sorry for almost creating a gloomy spirit in this thread. It's my first time to joint a public forum. :( I should consider the feeling of other dear friends before speaking sth.
:P JW siii ahhh, would you like to hire a personal assistant ? While you are busy with reading scripts and shooting, I would jump around and collect all the yummy food for you. >:D< Love you all.

I have post this in his official web

We from soompi international fan club know that you are really busy now with two projects and a variety show shooting. We all believe that you will do well in anything you do. So we would like to cheer for you. Joowon joowon joowon is the best! Joowon joowon joowon go for it! Joowon joowon joowon cheerrrrrrr....!!!

And tweeted him last part

Woo hahaha

Think I have gone crazy

Just swimming by... but stopped when i saw comments on Cutie having "haters" too. And master @mrdimples and teacher @coolreborn are correct: just ignore the hateful and upsetting comments about Cutie. :)

I guess, I am upset too when i hear negative comments about his acting, drama, etc. Well, it is only natural to feel upset about seeing those kind of things. Frankly, i stopped reading comments like that *ahem DB*, because it is hurtful to hear something like that. But one thing i realize is that these comments are what drives him to work harder in improving his acting. It is negative, but some people see these comments in a positive light. Remember, he did emphasize that he does not do things and base all his actions to make the fans happy, but to improving his work and acting. To me that is the true mark of a professional artist. So, even if he does get occasional haters , and i really do suspect that he knows that, he uses those criticisms to do better and work harder. I wouldn't be surprised if these so-called haters begin singing his praises after seeing him in Ghost, or when he finally unleashes his full potential. He is still considered young in the industry, and is really unfair to judge him and be compared to veteran actors like his hyungs. So, let us just let those people be. Cutie never even minded those people, so let us just ignore them and continue to love him and support him.

Anyways, I am also a hater of an actress/actor, though i do not say negative comments about him or her (well, some of the people here might know who that person is! :)) ) at one point or another, we come across an actor or actress that we do not appreciate. We are all entitled to our own opinion. Let's just accept them, then forget what we read that is negative about him. Cutie would prefer to have critics than being ignored, as any professional would.

Now.... that comment on feeding him.... now that rouses moaty thoughts... okay, okay! Fine... i'll go get a number. Just leave some for me, okay? :)) :)) :))

Hahaha I am watching 1n2d el 18 cutie s so funny always saying the particular line in bridal mask

"If you do wrong things, bridal mask won't forgive you."

I am like laughing so hard as after he said that line he himself is laughing lol

I really enjoy this variety show as it s so interesting to know more about cutie

It is like slowly peeling him and see inside him

I mean His heart la not anything else ok girls

I know some will think what when I said see "inside" him lol

@bomerang sorry dear.if my comments make u feel uncomfortable.Sometimes,unknowingly my stubborn and persistent nature come out.But I really really like JW and respect him as a great actor.

Please enjoy here and have fun with us. I am really enjoying here and having fun(maybe 1more week) :x

Guest padme

@mrdimples =) this family Moon is complete now B-)  Lady Moon and Don Kang-to have their babies (triplets) xDD :x 

ok *backreading all*  :)>-