Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

simplydramafied1082 said:

@coolreborn I had delicious soupas today. I think Cutie will like that, since it has lots of sausages in it. Plus he loves lots of meat

@simplydramafied1082. This kind of sopas? (soupas)

pics cr to uploader/cr as tagged

Ok, I can cook this fast in no time... I can put lots of sausages, hotdogs, chickens and even myself on it to make it yummier. Very good to eat when its raining or rather cold... Put lots of milk to make it creamier... but creamy Cutie is much better. Huh... :-O

Yep it is the one in the second picture. Very warm and filling. A creamy Cutie ------ waaahhhh he will be tasty like a Castella :P

Joo Won’s Love Letter to fans in Tokyo Fan Meeting on 15 June 2013 (full version)

Source   http://hot-korea.com/kpop/report.php?id=20130627 

“My mind and body are always exhausted to cope with hectic schedules everyday.  When I look at the calendar, 15 June is coming soon, the event is only a few days away.  Again I am going to overcome it today and live a busy life.  The warm welcome derived from your heart has made me feel joyful, do you know how long I have been waiting to meet you who made me feel so touched?  When I think about it, I feel excited and my heart is throbbing.   This is your unconditional love and sincerity.  I am wondering if I am entitled to receive them?  I have been thinking a lot.  Because of your love, I can stand on this stage now.   From now on, your love means the existence of me Joo Woo.  Today I live the best day of my life as I have been waiting so long to meet you.  Today in this venue, meeting you who are so excited in seeing the other side of me, I feel very happy and fortunate to the extent that even I wish time can stop.

Are you also as happy and fortunate as I am?  As for me, your laughter is at least making me feel the happiness, I am more than happy sharing the excitement with you.  As an actor, I keep meeting many people in my life but I think there is nothing more than our encounter which I feel so thankful.  Your support by giving me endless love, trust, and watching over me is a kind of fate between you  (the precious ones) and me.  I think it would be good that we can stay connected forever through our fate from now on.  I want to respond to the love you have given me.  I will go back to normal life tomorrow but I will not forget my heart-throbbing feeling today.   Being able to meet you today is such a fortune to me.  I will show you more of my excellent projects and performances.  I promise I will come back again as a Joo Won who will be loved even more than now.  Until the day we meet, please stay healthy and be happy and only think of me.  I love you all.”

After reading out his love letter, Joo Won emotionally said “I feel like shedding tears.  I am fortunate that I can convey my feelings to you,  I can return home with a good mood like my energy is fully recharged.  Until the day we meet, please stay healthy, we will meet again with smiles.”   Everyone in the venue clapped their hands.

「在忙錄的每一天裡,我身心都感到筋疲力盡。當我看到日暦的時候,六月十五日,Event就是在數日之後。今天一樣,我克服每一天,生活在忙錄的每一天的日子裡。你們以真心來迎接我,我感到非常高興和感動,你知道我等了多才能跟你們見面嗎?當我回想的時候,這讓我心跳加速。你們無條件給我的愛與誠意,我自問是否有這資格去接受?我想了很多,因為你們的愛,我才可以站在這裡。對朱元來說,就是因為你們的愛,這意味着我的存在。今天能期待以久地跟你們見面是我人生中最好的一天。在這裡, 讓你們看到我的另一面而又讓你們感到狂熱,我感覚到很幸福至希望時間能停下來。

你們是不是跟我一樣感到幸福呢?對我來,你門的笑聲巳經讓我感到幸福。能分享這份興奮,我比你們更加感到幸福。作為演員的我,我認識很多不同的人物,但是沒有人能讓我感到我該對你們感到的感謝。給我無盡的愛、信賴和你們對我的守護是珍貴的你們和我的緣份。我想能夠永遠連繫著這樣的緣份就是我對你們對我的愛所作出的回應。明天我便要回到我日常的生活中,但這讓我心動的感覚是我一生不會忘丟的。今天能跟你們見面我感到非常的幸福。我會演出更好的作品和表演給你們欣賞。我承諾我會再回來而且比現在更令你們更加受愛護的朱元跟你們見面。在我們再見面之前,請保重身體及希望你們幸福。還有你們只可以想我,我愛你們。」

朱元讀完信後感動的:「我感到快要流涙了,能跟你們傾訴我的心底話,我感到福,我現在心情很好,就像充電了一樣的可以回家去。在我們再見

之前,請你們多保重,再以笑顏去跟你們面。」會場的粉絲隨即拍起掌來。

English and Chinese translations by manyearsago @ soompi

When re-posting my translations, please credit Joo Won soompi International Fans thread.  Thank you for your co-operation!!

Guest mei8805

@manyearsago Thank u so much dear... :x and i'm shedding tears when i read the translation of the letter :(( Thank u dear @manyearsago

manyearsago said:

Joo Won’s Love Letter to fans in Tokyo Fan Meeting on 15 June 2013 (full version)

“My mind and body are always exhausted to cope with hectic schedules everyday.  When I look at the calendar, 15 June is coming soon, the event is only a few days away.  Again I am going to overcome it today and live a busy life.  The warm welcome derived from your heart has made me feel joyful, do you know how long I have been waiting to meet you who made me feel so touched?  When I think about it, I feel excited and my heart is throbbing.   This is your unconditional love and sincerity.  I am wondering if I am entitled to receive them?  I have been thinking a lot.  Because of your love, I can stand on this stage now.   From now on, your love means the existence of me Joo Woo.  Today I live the best day of my life as I have been waiting so long to meet you.  Today in this venue, meeting you who are so excited in seeing the other side of me, I feel very happy and fortunate to the extent that even I wish time can stop.

Are you also as happy and fortunate as I am?  As for me, your laughter is at least making me feel the happiness, I am more than happy sharing the excitement with you.  As an actor, I keep meeting many people in my life but I think there is nothing more than our encounter which I feel so thankful.  Your support by giving me endless love, trust, and watching over me is a kind of fate between you  (the precious ones) and me.  I think it would be good that we can stay connected forever through our fate from now on.  I want to respond to the love you have given me.  I will go back to normal life tomorrow but I will not forget my heart-throbbing feeling today.   Being able to meet you today is such a fortune to me.  I will show you more of my excellent projects and performances.  I promise I will come back again as a Joo Won who will be loved even more than now.  Until the day we meet, please stay healthy and be happy and only think of me.  I love you all.”

After reading out his love letter, Joo Won emotionally said “I feel like shedding tears.  I am fortunate that I can convey my feelings to you,  I can return home with a good mood like my energy is fully recharged.  Until the day we meet, please stay healthy, we will meet again with smiles.”   Everyone in the venue clapped their hands.

When re-posting my translations, please credit Joo Won soompi International Fans thread.  Thank you for your co-operation!!

Guest keaiduo

@manyearsago, Just saw your translation! So excited and touched! Joo Won loves his fans as much as his fans love him. I'm so proud of him.
Especially the Chinese translation, you did such a good job! I can't stop imaging what if he read this letter in Chinese:)Thank you so much, dear! Now have a good rest and take care of yourself!

manyearsago said:

「在忙錄的每一天裡,我身心都感到筋疲力盡。當我看到日暦的時候,六月十五日,Event就是在數日之後。今天一樣,我克服每一天,生活在忙錄的每一天的日子裡。你們以真心來迎接我,我感到非常高興和感動,你知道我等了多才能跟你們見面嗎?當我回想的時候,這讓我心跳加速。你們無條件給我的愛與誠意,我自問是否有這資格去接受?我想了很多,因為你們的愛,我才可以站在這裡。對朱元來說,就是因為你們的愛,這意味着我的存在。今天能期待以久地跟你們見面是我人生中最好的一天。在這裡, 讓你們看到我的另一面而又讓你們感到狂熱,我感覚到很幸福至希望時間能停下來。

你們是不是跟我一樣感到幸福呢?對我來,你門的笑聲巳經讓我感到幸福。能分享這份興奮,我比你們更加感到幸福。作為演員的我,我認識很多不同的人物,但是沒有人能讓我感到我該對你們感到的感謝。給我無盡的愛、信賴和你們對我的守護是珍貴的你們和我的緣份。我想能夠永遠連繫著這樣的緣份就是我對你們對我的愛所作出的回應。明天我便要回到我日常的生活中,但這讓我心動的感覚是我一生不會忘丟的。今天能跟你們見面我感到非常的幸福。我會演出更好的作品和表演給你們欣賞。我承諾我會再回來而且比現在更令你們更加受愛護的朱元跟你們見面。在我們再見面之前,請保重身體及希望你們幸福。還有你們只可以想我,我愛你們。」

@manyearsago I am really thankful to you and everyone here who share the beautiful things of  cutie like the videos, fan arts, gifs, and translation of anything on him and tyhe fans accounts etc  Because of your unconditional contribution make me know more about him and love him even more so I know why he s so touched by his fans and I am Proud to be one his tiny winy fan Reading his love letter I am really going to like him for the rest of my life like Ella Chen 10 years of liking her until she got marry and have a happy family so I hope I can like cutie the same with Ella and see cutie get marry and have happy family too :-) :-) :-) 

Guest Caecilia_12

manyearsago

said: