Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

jwonnie said:

Joo Won's Fan Meeting In Tokyo - My Diary (Part 2)

After JW finished singing the opening song ie 'A Path Towards You', the interview session started. A close up shot of JW filled the 2 large side screens. My heart instantly sank. JW looked so tired and even haggard! I barely could recognise him! I saw this guy barely less than a month ago and I was amazed at just how much he has changed since then! My heart totally ached! The bags under his eyes were even more pronounced and he even had bloodshot eyes! 'Oh cutie, what has happened to you???'  *cries*

At the Taiwan FM, he was a lot fresher. I remembered commenting about his dark eye circles and eye bags then, but nothing compares to his much worst eye bags and bloodshot eyes this time around. I could honestly see and sense his exhaustion. Nevertheless, being the beloved JW that we know, you could also see his full dedication and him giving his ultimate best at everything. From answering all the questions at the Q&A, to playing all the games and of course singing and dancing his all like there's no tomorrow!

I was filled with mixed emotions while watching him thru out the FM. On one hand I totally enjoyed each and every performance. At certain stages, I was awed to the point of disbelief! I really couldn't believe just how talented any one person could be! We already know what a daebak actor he is. But here he was, belting out each song to near perfection, complete with the ultimate voice control and singing from way deep from his stomach! The only reason why it wasn't 'perfect' was because of his exhaustion. Hence, his voice trailed off at certain times and the live band sort of overpowered him. But nevertheless, anyone could see how he still persevered to deliver nothing short but his very best! Like @daydreamsindecember had mentioned earlier, even though his vocals weren't top notch that day, one could still sense and see his total sincerity when singing each song! I couldn't agree with her more.

But seeing how much effort he was putting into all his performances, and also seeing how clearly exhausted he was, I just wanted him to STOP! I couldn't bare seeing him trying so hard and giving his best, while clearly looking so exhausted! I went thru the FM with me on one hand not wanting the FM to end cos I never can get enough of seeing JW and watching him perform. But on the other hand, I was also wishing for the FM to end asap so that JW could quickly return to his hotel and have his much needed rest!

Besides his much worst eye bags and bloodshot eyes, I was also amazed that he had lost even more weight since I last saw him at the Taiwan FM. And that was just barely 4weeks ago! At the Taiwan FM, I already thought that he had lost too much weight and that he really looked skinny. But never did I expect that he could go on to lose even more weight! Oh cutie, u are really breaking  my heart! I was honestly worried that he'll collapse anytime during the FM. There were a couple of occasions where he pretending to faint. Although he looked like he was just joking and fooling around, I honestly think he wasn't lying at all and that was just exactly how he was feeling ie so exhausted that he could faint!

ok, enough rants on the negatives. now for the positives.

At this FM, I was even more amazed with this wonderful man. Despite his obvious exhaustion, one could also see and appreciate just how much JW himself enjoys performing on stage! That's another reason why I love this man so. Every time he sings on stage, you can very evidently tell and see just how much he himself is enjoying it and how happy he is! Like @ellasam81 had mentioned, I too wonder how this naturally shy boy can transform himself into such a natural and powerful stage performer???

Another amazing thing about JW is that any1 with his immense acting, signing and dancing talents would surely have an air around them, But where JW is concerned, he is only filled with a sincere, innocent, thoughtful, considerate, humble and aegyo personality. God must truly have been smiling from ear to ear when he created JW!

... to be continued....

@coolreborn @mrdimples
i havent watched the scenes with Taehee's shoes yet. i'm so looking forward to watching it and crying my eyes out that my mom will be like "girl, whatchu doing crying over a drama? GO FIND A BOYFRIEND!"
you girls are right. his crying scenes are very touching and emotional. some actors tried to look pretty when they do it (not mentioning names), but Joowon's crying scenes are so pure. he really puts himself in his character's role and go all out during filming. this deep, raw, emotional feeling is possibly also what he needs to experience in Good Doctor. thus, the same OB director notices Joowon's potential in acting out this role and casted him for it. i love ti that he totally did not care what he looks like when he's acting. well, a good looking guy's gonna look good regardless of what he does, right?
in an interview, someone once told Joowon "you are very good at kissing scenes" to which Joowon replied "of course. I am very much in love when I kiss that person". this shows just how much he puts himself into his role that he really feels as if he was in love, like it was real. too bad Jin Saeyeon didnt take the chance properly. if i was her, and the director told me not to move my lips in the kiss scene, i would still take at least once chance to try and part my lips slightly. ;)) oh come on, it's JOOWON. of course i would want to kiss him, right? and what's a little scolding from the director will affect me? at least i tried. kekekeke~

farbarri said: @coolreborn @mrdimples
i havent watched the scenes with Taehee's shoes yet. i'm so looking forward to watching it and crying my eyes out that my mom will be like "girl, whatchu doing crying over a drama? GO FIND A BOYFRIEND!"
you girls are right. his crying scenes are very touching and emotional. some actors tried to look pretty when they do it (not mentioning names), but Joowon's crying scenes are so pure. he really puts himself in his character's role and go all out during filming. this deep, raw, emotional feeling is possibly also what he needs to experience in Good Doctor. thus, the same OB director notices Joowon's potential in acting out this role and casted him for it. i love ti that he totally did not care what he looks like when he's acting. well, a good looking guy's gonna look good regardless of what he does, right?
in an interview, someone once told Joowon "you are very good at kissing scenes" to which Joowon replied "of course. I am very much in love when I kiss that person". this shows just how much he puts himself into his role that he really feels as if he was in love, like it was real. too bad Jin Saeyeon didnt take the chance properly. if i was her, and the director told me not to move my lips in the kiss scene, i would still take at least once chance to try and part my lips slightly. ;)) oh come on, it's JOOWON. of course i would want to kiss him, right? and what's a little scolding from the director will affect me? at least i tried. kekekeke~

farbarri said: @coolreborn @mrdimples

sew034.jpg

fr JW DC

Cutie practicing for his character? Awww....

-edit-

Why was it that whenever I see a BTS of Cutie on his drama, I feel a piercing pain in my heart. Maybe because I'm already thinking of the pain his character will go through... awwwww. Dr. Park, coolreborn is here to ease your pain... :D

LOL, Yeah looks like it... I'm going to recommend Sinigang for him, not the OB recipe but our own. Its a sour kind of dish, I think he will like it.

Different type, he can choice from meat, fish or shrimp. I can even make myself into one.--- eat me Cutie!!!! hihihihi.... I'm getting hungry, haven't cooked one of this in a long time. :D

@coolreborn... awww my cool dongseang... u r making my hungry... ur bunnie unnie here alrdy dizzy fr the darn haze... BTW the pollution index has just hit PSI 400... worse than yesterday...

jwonnie said:

Joo Won's Fan Meeting In Tokyo - My Diary (Part 2)

After JW finished singing the opening song ie 'A Path Towards You', the interview session started. A close up shot of JW filled the 2 large side screens. My heart instantly sank. JW looked so tired and even haggard! I barely could recognise him! I saw this guy barely less than a month ago and I was amazed at just how much he has changed since then! My heart totally ached! The bags under his eyes were even more pronounced and he even had bloodshot eyes! 'Oh cutie, what has happened to you???'

At the Taiwan FM, he was a lot fresher. I remembered commenting about his dark eye circles and eye bags then, but nothing compares to his much worst eye bags and bloodshot eyes this time around. I could honestly see and sense his exhaustion. Nevertheless, being the beloved JW that we know, you could also see his full dedication and him giving his ultimate best at everything. From answering all the questions at the Q&A, to playing all the games and of course singing and dancing his all like there's no tomorrow!

I was filled with mixed emotions while watching him thru out the FM. On one hand I totally enjoyed each and every performance. At certain stages, I was awed to the point of disbelief! I really couldn't believe just how talented any one person could be! We already know what a daebak actor he is. But here he was, belting out each song to near perfection, complete with the ultimate voice control and singing from way deep from his stomach! The only reason why it wasn't 'perfect' was because of his exhaustion. Hence, his voice trailed off at certain times and the live band sort of overpowered him. But nevertheless, anyone could see how he still persevered to deliver nothing short but his very best! Like @daydreamsindecember had mentioned earlier, even though his vocals weren't top notch that day, one could still sense and see his total sincerity when singing each song! I couldn't agree with her more.

But seeing how much effort he was putting into all his performances, and also seeing how clearly exhausted he was, I just wanted him to STOP! I couldn't bare seeing him trying so hard and giving his best, while clearly looking so exhausted! I went thru the FM with me on one hand not wanting the FM to end cos I never can get enough of seeing JW and watching him perform. But on the other hand, I was also wishing for the FM to end asap so that JW could quickly return to his hotel and have his much needed rest!

Besides his much worst eye bags and bloodshot eyes, I was also amazed that he had lost even more weight since I last saw him at the Taiwan FM. And that was just barely 4weeks ago! At the Taiwan FM, I already thought that he had lost too much weight and that he really looked skinny. But never did I expect that he could go on to lose even more weight! Oh cutie, u are really breaking  my heart! I was honestly worried that he'll collapse anytime during the FM. There were a couple of occasions where he pretending to faint. Although he looked like he was just joking and fooling around, I honestly think he wasn't lying at all and that was just exactly how he was feeling ie so exhausted that he could faint!

ok, enough rants on the negatives. now for the positives.

At this FM, I was even more amazed with this wonderful man. Despite his obvious exhaustion, one could also see and appreciate just how much JW himself enjoys performing on stage! That's another reason why I love this man so. Every time he sings on stage, you can very evidently tell and see just how much he himself is enjoying it and how happy he is! Like @ellasam81 had mentioned, I too wonder how this naturally shy boy can transform himself into such a natural and powerful stage performer???

Another amazing thing about JW is that any1 with his immense acting, signing and dancing talents would surely have an air around them, But where JW is concerned, he is only filled with a sincere, innocent, thoughtful, considerate, humble and aegyo personality. God must truly have been smiling from ear to ear when he created JW!

... to be continued....