Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ellasam81 a warm birthday greetings for you from me in my hazy country... ;) May you be blessed and happy and healthy.... Cutie hug from me... ;)  :-*

To all chingus... I can't wait for ONLY YOU and GOOD DOCTOR... Let us wish our Cutie health and strength for his hectic schedule... I believe although he doesn't know each of us personally, he would feel the strength cause of our love and support (and sometimes moaty and lust ohmiiii...)  :))

jwonnie said:

Joo Won's Fan Meeting in Tokyo - Summary

I had started writing the part 2 of my FM diary but looks like I have to put it on hold for now. Seems like the videos that I have uploaded onto YT are fast attracting lots of attention. Even a local Japanese media had caught on and even commented that one could make a DVD from the many vids I captured. So I thought I'd better do the full summary of the FM and post all the vids and photos in one post so that everyone can 'watch' all the vids n pixs according to the program sequence and know that they didn't miss any out. I'll be keeping my comments to the minimum ie only making comments to explain the vids/pixs. I'll write my own personal thoughts/feelings when I continue writing "My Diary".  

I didn't take much other vids as my priority was taking the song and dance performances. I took only brief vids of him talking, games and interviews as I had also wanted to conserve my battery and memory space. So hopefully these short vids is enough to provide you with the gist of what was happening.

Since I'm not sure how long my vids can stay uploaded in YT before I get a notification to remove them all, I'd suggest everyone to 'pali pali' download all of them asap! When viewing and downloading, pls note that u can view/DL the highest 1080p HD quality.

Lastly, for anyone who may want to repost my entire post onto any other websites, forums, blogs etc, I ask that you please PM me to give me the heads up. This is so that I can visit your repost and ensure that my words/post is fully intact and none taken out of context. Please also kindly provide a link to this original source and give due credit mention to Joo Won soompi International Fans. Many thanks for your co-operation.

I'm doing this based on @manyearsago's earlier post on Page 1236 where she had provided a translated version of a recap done by a Japanese media. Note that I'm addressing cutie as JW since I'm not sure if this will be reposted elsewhere. Please note that I may not be accurate in my sequence. I might not have correctly identified the videos of JW talking too. I made my guesses based on the clothes he was wearing.

The FM started punctually at 5pm with JW singing the Level 7 Civil Servant OST, 'A Path Towards You'. As I was busy fulfilling a prior promise, I had to rely on my backup partner to record this bit. Unfortunately, it was not captured in full. Guess my backup partner was stunned by his electrifying performance on stage.

.......................................................................................................

Ok, that pretty wraps up this summary. I sure hope all links are 'clickable'.

Do remember to 'pali pali' DL all files while it's still in YT. Remember to DL the highest 1080p HD quality (look for the bottom right 'wheel').

Enjoy! :)

Guest berlianlove

hi guys!! can't wait to see joo won in new drama. i get why joo won want to do this drama. the plot sound interesting and the role very challenging. joo won fighting!!!

Oh my gosh

I just saw the jwonnie one of the vid he singing the boys over flower wow wow wow

I can't stop telling my maid he is so so so so handsome and amazing with his singing and dancing I never really see him dance before only Afew min at bridal mask I never expect he s so good dancer Too and his gangnam style is so powerful omg I can't believe it

I thought he sing soft song sentimental one vvv well with his soft voice

But I never thought he can sing and dance as well

This boy really amaze me ever since I came to know him I mean his singing pitch is vvv good Brtter than idol singers

I really love him more sia

As he s so shy I wonder why he can go on stage to perform and have such good acting

Musical actors are all like that?

Or only him is so amazing

This make me vvv curious

I have to say I have fall deeply with this boy

Even not really that type of love but admire his everything

His personality and his attitude of working hard in anything

I m not tt type of really hard working like sometime lost focus on works because see cutie too much lol

Guest Caecilia_12

farbarri said: nhatkhanh said: ATTENSION PLEASE

MAY I INTRODUCE TO YOU LITTLE PARK SI ON <3<3<3
HIS NAME IS CHOI RO WOON
HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE JOO WON RIGHT?
AAAAAAWWWWWWW~~~ SO CUTE XDXDXD

IMG_3980_zps5bdd9e4f.jpg

SAME POSE =)))))

HE LOVES FOOD TOO =)))))))))

jwthaifamily/ moonjoowon vietnamfc

Hey @ctfrsgp I was just about to post now on the haze hovering in SGP. Saw the BBC news and it said the level of pollution have increased due to the forest fires. Hope everybody is doing fine. Please use masks if possible @ellasam81, @daydreamsindecember, @mrdimples..... I am sorry if I have missed out anyone. Please take care of yourselves!

Hey @ctfrsgp I was just about to post now on the haze hovering in SGP. Saw the BBC news and it said the level of pollution have increased due to the forest fires. Hope everybody is doing fine. Please use masks if possible @ellasam81' date=' @daydreamsindecember, @mrdimples..... I am sorry if I have missed out anyone. Please take care of yourselves![/quote']

Masks are really hot commodities now. Sold out at most stores... hopefully they will replenish their stocks soon... everyone is advised to stay indoors now.

8c471c01-0689-4948-a4b1-5cddc65133a3_BNG
fr Yahoo News Singapore

Oh my, that haze is really alarming. Please be careful Singapore Joo Won soompi girls. Stay indoors and use mask. I hope this problem will be resolved, if prolonged, your health maybe affected and we don't want that.  :(

ctfrsgp said:

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

Hey

@ctfrsgp

I was just about to post now on the haze hovering in SGP. Saw the BBC news and it said the level of pollution have increased due to the forest fires. Hope everybody is doing fine. Please use masks if possible

@ellasam81

@daydreamsindecember

@mrdimples

..... I am sorry if I have missed out anyone. Please take care of yourselves!

Guest mei8805

stay safe and stay strong and keep healthy dear @ellasam81 @ctfrsgp @daydreamsindecember @mrdimpes @jwonnie and all joo won lovers in singapore, indonesia and malaysia.. Hope this smog and this haze can go away as soon as possible.. 

ctfrsgp said:

Are all my SGP friends alright so far? PSI reading now is 371... hazardous to health... please stay indoors my dearies and be healthy. Take care

Thanks @ctfrsgp

This is becoming scary. I look out of my window and I can't see more than 300m. I have been having my windows closed for the past 2 days and although with the air-conditioning, the air feels so stifled. Now, I am getting a headache. I hope I don't have to use my inhaler. I don't remember a haze as bad as this before. It's double the previous record. We need rain and a shift in wind.

To my fellow Singaporeans and those in the Malaysia and Indonesia, please take care of yourselves.

Yah... my boss showed me a pic her friend sent to her. The haze so bad tat the Singapore Flyer has 'vanished'... I hav been drinking so much water n keep running to the loo. Ppl must be thinkg watz wrong with me... :))