Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: septmoon16 said: I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling :D

The recent soompi project was a great showcase of the love we have here for Joo Won.
Thank you for the daily dose of news, translations, fan arts, spazz inducing caps, and laughs.
Joo Won Soompiers - You guys rock!!!! :x

JW photo credit to KNTV ^^

farbarri said: coolreborn said: septmoon16 said: I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling :D

The recent soompi project was a great showcase of the love we have here for Joo Won.
Thank you for the daily dose of news, translations, fan arts, spazz inducing caps, and laughs.

Seeing the younger Park Shi On's face is making me feel so vulnerable and my maternal instincts are making me tear up :( I hope the childhood version is not more than 2 episodes. And since it will be sad I hope they wind it up quickly. I just can't bear to see violence against little children. As it is everyday we see bad stuff happening to little children in news. Hope they don't show too much graphic details. Btw Joo Sang Wook in TEN first season had an episode on kidnapping of children. It was shot and told in such a manner I was biting my nails at the end of it. It is a very good series but might be disturbing for those who don't like graphic stuff.

recently, i was back-tracking Gaksital soompi and softy's blog to find videos and read comments. on one of the pages in soompi, someone asked about Joowon's soompi thread and a moderator provided it. she then said that the forum is not active, and that the new fan should start posting comments there. i feel so proud about us now. we're actively posting every day.
we're not just fans of Joowon. we're FRIENDS.. >:D<

Guest Caecilia_12

Thank you for all the updates soompi ladies!
I was out of town for the past 4 days and very upset could not hear and read anything since there's no internet connections ~X(
Thank you so much for the warm and amazing fan-accounts @jwonnie and @manyyearsago!I'm sure you guys have been through so much difficulties and were exhausted, yet you still managed to share those wonderful videos and your experiences!
Also @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @latteholic, @daydreamsindecember and everyone else (forgive me for my poor memories as there's so much news, videos, photos, translations, comments that i read these past few hours) who have contributed in many ways so that our project came true.
Once again, i want to say that reading all the updates and comments here made me grateful that Joo Won has amazing fans like all of you!You made my day, ladies! Thank you all!  >:D< :x
PS: Happy birthday, @ellasam81! Wish u have a blast day! <:-P

coolreborn said: farbarri said: coolreborn said: septmoon16 said: I think as much as we are thankful to Joo Won for his dedication to his craft and genuine care towards his fans - let's not forget about those who bring joy to our daily fangirling :D

#random
i think Joowon was still quite young (in terms of experience) last year after Gaksital, thus he was not able to win the Daesang award. yes, his acting was one of a kind and the best i've seen in a long time. and i also agree that there were some small moments where he tends to overdo it slightly. he was definitely good enough to win Best Actor among some of the best contenders last year. but for Daesang, i could not agree more that Song JoongKi should win it, as it is only fair with those awesome acting skills in Nice Guy.
as i was reading comments in Gaksital thread, someone pointed out the potential actors in late 20s nearly the same age as Joowon. among the names were Kim Bum, Song Joongki, and Lee MinHo. as i was reading, it became clear to me that Joowon can easily act the roles that these actors have participated in. but there is very little chance that they can pull off Lee Kangto very well. Joowon did an amazing job portraying the evil side of the character, yet his vulnerability won us over. it's not easy to make people empathize with evil people, yet Joowon was able to pull it off.
Joowon is the kind of actor that improves with time and with each project. in Gaksital, there were not many veteran actors he can learn with, but with Good Doctor, i hope he will shine more than the 2nd lead actor, and will be able to work amazingly alongside co-actor Moon Chae Won. :-bd

Guest nhatkhanh

ATTENSION PLEASE

MAY I INTRODUCE TO YOU LITTLE PARK SI ON <3<3<3
HIS NAME IS CHOI RO WOON
HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE JOO WON RIGHT?
AAAAAAWWWWWWW~~~ SO CUTE XDXDXD

IMG_3980_zps5bdd9e4f.jpg

SAME POSE =)))))

IMG_3968_zps4f7882c5.jpg

HE LOVES FOOD TOO =)))))))))

IMG_3970_zps7ecf8b05.jpg

IMG_3969_zps5397af25.jpg