Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

bomerang said: mrdimples said: Ma OO said: farbarri said: mrdimples said: farbarri said: i am truly amazed as to how Joowon could film a drama and a movie at the same time. i'm sure other actors have done the same as well, but the other commitment he has is also outstanding. i hope he has enough time to prepare for the drama. the movie filming might not be too difficult as it's a rom-com, but the drama genre made me slightly scared for what's to come. :-S
but rest assured, i have complete faith in his acting ability. i know Joowon could do well, but i want him to be amazing in the role. hopefully the movie filming will end soon so he can focus fully on the drama. he must have met up with some doctors to explain to him regarding autistic, right? reading will take a lot of time, and he lacks the time. Moon Chae Won can do it, then so can our very own Moon Joowon. :-bd

bomerang said:

Hi. I'm new here. Have been a SR since Gaksital - my first Korean love (even until now). Can't say how much I love him. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.:xWith my only so so language skills on Korean, I have searched around for the description on characters of Good Doctor, since the autism theme has gotten my attention for a long-time. I agree with some of you that the information on DB is rather blur and misleading. I have also seen many confusion and skepticism on this drama, esp JW's role. This is some of the information on his role that I read in one source - even though I'm not sure if it's valid or not (I hope it's true , since I really impressed with the description). 
- Park Shi On's character suffers from servant syndrome. Green scalpel is the birthday present from his mother before she left him when he was young.- He doesn't want people to know about his disorder condition and look down on him, so he always wear neatly.- He has a pure heart, his own principle on what is right and wrong, his passion for his career is more than anyone. However, due to the problems on his social skills (equal to 10 ten year-old child), it's hard for him to express his emotions and thinking - which lead to his way of talking like a robot.- For the love-line, sorry for my limited language, I can't figure out clearly, I hope we can find out soon later. But we can rather sure that his character wouldn't act like a spoiled brat.
 I just hope some of this information will help all my friends a little at ease on what happening with this drama now. When I read the news on DB, I really feel a little hurtful, not only on the misleading information but also on some of comments. There are a lot of crude words from those people who not even understand what is autism. They should understand that autism is not only Rain Man and autism people should be treated fairly. :bz Anyway, I don't care. I'm waiting for this drama.  :x

Joowon's panda eyes is as big as my frying pan, seriously.... that man needs 8 hours of sleep, straight, for just one day. then he will be re-energized for a long time.
i still remembered the time i force my family to watch Gaksital, and my mom said "the actor is not very good looking" and i was like >:P then after the third episode, my mom was like "wow, he's quite a good actor" and i was like :) then later, after episode 6 where Kangto's family died, my mom said "this guy is very talented. he acted with full emotion and totally did not care what he looks like. not many actors can do this. he's quite charming too" and i was like >:D<
then last time as she came over to see me spazz about Joowon, she said randomly "i wonder what he smells like" i was like :-O

farbarri said: Joowon's panda eyes is as big as my frying pan, seriously.... that man needs 8 hours of sleep, straight, for just one day. then he will be re-energized for a long time.
i still remembered the time i force my family to watch Gaksital, and my mom said "the actor is not very good looking" and i was like >:P then after the third episode, my mom was like "wow, he's quite a good actor" and i was like :) then later, after episode 6 where Kangto's family died, my mom said "this guy is very talented. he acted with full emotion and totally did not care what he looks like. not many actors can do this. he's quite charming too" and i was like >:D<
then last time as she came over to see me spazz about Joowon, she said randomly "i wonder what he smells like" i was like :-O

Oh oh I c because he s scared to be look down so he is always neat dressed

This reAly explain my DOubts

As I have met some autism in special schl I have been to Last time

All they do is just sit Down and stare at certain things and can do a thing repeatedly but when I talk to them they will talk back but not very focus

Maybe they are serious type but really sorry to create chaos here as I am Just thinking autisn is like that but they are all human have feeling like us so they want to look good too

So sorry I m quite ignorant sometime and straight forward just say what I think so sorry. If I have made a bad judgement

farbarri said:

Joowon's panda eyes is as big as my frying pan, seriously.... that man needs 8 hours of sleep, straight, for just one day. then he will be re-energized for a long time.

i still remembered the time i force my family to watch Gaksital, and my mom said "the actor is not very good looking" and i was like >:P then after the third episode, my mom was like "wow, he's quite a good actor" and i was like :) then later, after episode 6 where Kangto's family died, my mom said "this guy is very talented. he acted with full emotion and totally did not care what he looks like. not many actors can do this. he's quite charming too" and i was like >:D

@fanbarri your mum is so funny sia think your mum will go to his fm in sg with you And smell him at the handshaking lol

Just joking but your mum is really very funny

septmoon16 said: Umm.. gals - sorry to bring this up here, but it's bothering me greatly.

Who is running this facebook page? - https://www.facebook.com/JooWonpyong
I'm cool if my fanart is posted on other sites, but I do think its terribly rude to reedit someone's work without permission.
Please kindly remove this from the header. Thanks.

Guest padme

uhmmmm! even that person  put what I said about "Petals over cutie" phrase  ohhh xD uhmmm that's weird is means that person is from here! :-? :-?  she should give credit properly! :-S 

Recap of Joo Won’s Fanmeeting in Japan by Japanese Media

Source  http://ranran-entame.com/eventrepo/23410.html

Joo Won holding fanmeeting in Japan!!  He wanted to see his Japanese fans!!

Leading the drama “Level 7 Civil Servant” and beautifully playing its character which is full of human kindness, Joo Won, with his increasing popularity, came to Japan after 1 year and 7 months. “Joo Won Sweet Smile Fanmeeting & Concert in Tokyo” was held in Tokyo International Forum on 15 June.  He spent a great time with his fans.

9lrg.png

Musical actor Joo Won made his debut in a popular Korean TV drama Baker King back in 2010, he played the rival of protagonist Kim Tak Gu.  After that, he played a few more popular dramas, he gathers lots of attention from viewers with his handsome look, acting skills in addition to his singing and dancing abilities.  Moreover, his popularity is accelerating  by showing his aegyoness in variety show to the extent that he is named as “National Son”.  He is regarded as the most anticipated star in the next generation amongst the young actors.

e3f.jpg

Fanmeeting started at 5pm, video clip of Level 7 Civil Servant was projected on screen, Joo Won made his appearance on stage by singing its OST “My way to you”, the venue was a full house with exciting cheering from fans.  Joo Won greeted his fans saying “How are you, everyone, Good Evening, I am Joo Won.”  When asked about impression of his fans, he showed his smiling face without hesitation and said “Cute”.

5njq.jpg

He didn’t show any nervousness in singing his first song, “I arrived yesterday and practiced singing in the rehearsal.  I also practiced a lot with dancing.”  Joo Won was looking forward to the event.  “Last night, I ate sushi and Japanese beef.  I like eating beef so I really ate a lot, therefore no beef was left in that restaurant.”  His answer drew laughters from fans.

jrbc.jpg

ydx2.jpg

During the interview session, the best scenes and highlights of drama “Level 7 Civil Servant” which is currently being aired in KNTV were played and he talked about the BTS of the drama.

mcsk.jpg

He said “The story is about Korean National Secret Agent and it is an interesting drama which you can watch it very relaxingly.  I played the role of Han Gil Ro who has his manly and lovely looks, however he can be childish at times.  Because Gil Ro shows various appearances, I do hope you enjoy watching it.”

kbf9.jpg

He revealed anecdote of the drama.  “Action scenes were one of the highlights of the drama.  I practised a lot of action scenes with gun.  Also, in the beginning it really hurt in the scenes when I was beaten up by Choi Kang Hee but as we got used to each other’s acting, it didn’t hurt any more.”

In order to see Joo Won acting as a spy, there was a Shooting Game.  Fans were madly in love with him when seeing his shooting pose as exactly shown in the drama.  When asked “Who you don’t want to lose to and who will shoot” amongst the 5 co-stars in the drama, he chose 2PM’s Chan Sung.  “Chan Sung is very calm and looks very intellectual. Somehow I can see him as the most senior person.  My action is too childish (laugh).”  He looks a bit envious (laugh).  When asked who did the most NG scenes, he pointed the gun to himself.  Actually, he surprised fans by hitting right in the middle of the target.

dj0g.jpg

As expected, the most romantic scenes was his kiss scene with Choi Kang Hee.  Joo Won covered his face and felt very embarrassed when the video clip of his kiss scene was projected on screen.  When shooting the kiss scene, he said “I had to brush my teeth and gargled a few dozen times  and wore fragrance”.  In the drama, there was a sky diving scene which he sang birthday song as a present to his girlfriend but when asked about what he would do to his girl friend in real life, he gave a simple answer “I won’t do things like that but on routine basis, I am a type of person who will do various small things for her.”

ghjx.png

In the Insight Test Game, amongst the fans, he had to search for 3 types of people.  The types are (1) occupation is a civil servant  (2) has Joo Won photo in mobile phone (3) a person who has JPY100,000.

Fans were all very excited when he had to go directly to search for these 3 types amongst them.   His excellent insight is stirring up the atmosphere of the venue.

wydh.png

This time,  rookie actor Im Yoon Ho who played the role of JJ in the drama was invited as special guest of the event.  When asked about his first impression about Joo Won, Im praised Joo Won “When I first met him, I felt like he was not friendly but as I know more about him, he is a nice person and he does look after me.”  On the other hand, Joo Won praised Im Yoon Ho by saying “he is really very handsome and he played a very difficult role”.   Fans were sighing with the appearance of the two enchanting handsome men.  Best scenes of Im Yoon Ho in the same drama were played.  He showed off his amazing voice by singing Celion Dion’s “My heart will go on”.

qquo.jpg

3cow.png

Atmosphere of part 2 of the fanmeeting was completely different.   There was a live band with the unfolding of singing  and dancing on a hot stage.  Fans were overwhelmed by the powerful voice of Joo Won singing the song “This is the moment” of  musical “Jekyll and Hyde”.  Joo Won himself was satisfied “While singing this song, I feel like the distance between us is drawing closer, so I could easily immerse my feelings.”  With his sweet voice, he continued to sing “I don't know how to love” “Because I am stupid”.  All fans stood up when up-tempo version of “I believe” was being sung.  Temperature of the venue was brought to its heights when Joo Won performed his best and sexy dance of “Gangnam Style.  On a musical stage, he showed off his various talents.  His lovely dimples can be seen while saying “I have fun in acting but today’s fanmeeting is actually a rest for me.  I always thought of coming to Japan.  Even I didn’t sleep last night, I am very happy and jumping around when I arrived (laugh),” showing his lovely dimples.

1jk3.jpg

s488.jpg

vz5.jpg

c0o1.jpg

At last, he started to read his letter to fans “Because of the warm love from everyone, I can always try hard.  I am thinking to the extent that I hope time can stop,  I will not forget my heart-throbbing feeling today.  Also, I will become the same Joo Won to be loved.  Everyone I love you all.”  With his choking voice, he conveyed his thankful feelings towards fans.  Next, he gently sang Hirai Ken’s “Close your eyes” and enchanted all the fans.  The encore song was his debut Japanese song “Nadeshiko”.  While waving his hand to fans, he said “I will see you again.”  When he withdrew himself from the stage,  his face was glowing with a satisfied smile.

9snw.jpg

cvl.png

After the event, the handshake session was carried out, that brought him to further communicate with his fans.  He flew back to Korea next day after the event.  He will go straight to drama and movie shootings.  Joo Won’s talent is like a wild card. Expectation to the future activities of the cool and cute Joo Won is unavoidable.
wsdr.jpg

Reported by RanRan Entertainment Japan, news released on 17 June 2013 at 5.41am

photo credit as tagged (KNTV)

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi  on 19 June 2013 2.02am

When re-posting my translation, please credit Joo Won soompi International Fans thread.  Thank you for your co-operation!!

Guest keaiduo

@manyearsago, thank you so much for the translation! I just translated your FM review into Chinese, and I know how much work is there for the translation of a FM review. 
JW's official Fan Club in Japan shared two links in twitter. They are the detailed report of Japan FM.http://navicon.jp/news/18796/
http://navicon.jp/news/18798/
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit: sorry it's not shared by JW Japan Fan Club, it's share by ナビコン-韓ドラここが知りたい 

keaiduo said: @manyearsago, thank you so much for the translation! I just translated your FM review into Chinese, and I know how much work is there for the translation of a FM review. 
JW's official Fan Club in Japan shared two links in twitter. They are the detailed report of Japan FM.http://navicon.jp/news/18796/
http://navicon.jp/news/18798/----------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit: sorry it's not shared by JW Japan Fan Club, it's share by ナビコン-韓ドラここが知りたい