Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

jwonnie said:

Joo Won's Tokyo FM Love Letter

Here's the last 'major' video that I forgot to upload last night. Sorry but I missed out on the first couple of lines cos my battery was running low.

So here's the video where cutie read out his heart warming love letter.

http://youtu.be/1enhy8FF8EA

I am uploading this first so that hopefully someone can help to translate it.

I took some pixs but unfortunately they aren't so clear. I took a few more 'talking/playing game' videos which I'm now uploading and compiling. Once they're done, I'll post it collectively according to program sequence.

But first, I think I'll post my own 'review' while it's still fresh in my mind and heart. so stay tuned.... :P

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Joo Won Sweet Smile FM in Tokyo - My Diary

The emotions and thoughts that were running in my heart and mind whilst I did my packing for this trip were pretty different from those that I felt whilst packing for the Taiwan FM.

The Taiwan FM was my very 1st time meeting cutie. Moreover, I knew that I'd bump into him at the Taiwan Airport. I also knew that the Taiwan FM would be a nice small scale and cozy affair. Under these conditions, my heart palpitated non-stop at the mere thought of me finally meeting cutie in the flesh and being within metres of him, breathing the same air as him!

After I had shared my Taiwan FM experience, I received many warm words, comments, feedback etc from many of you. So much so that I felt bad that I wasn't so 'active' in this thread before n I had not told you gals of my plans to attend the Taiwan FM. Now looking back, I was so wishing that we had prepared these gifts for me to pass to cutie at the Taiwan FM cos I now know for sure that I would have been able to pass all of them personally to him. Who knows? Maybe he'd have even done a special 'thank u' recording for all of you.  

This regretful feeling was enhanced even more after I had experienced the warm camaraderie among all in this thread, and witnessed just how cutie has been able to draw so many 'like-minded' fans together. The world as we know is filled with many 'negative news' of wars, natural disasters, incurable diseases etc. But somehow, this thread feels like 'heaven'. A place where fellow cutie lovers not only constantly visit to get 'recharged' from the updated news and photos of cutie, but also to offer words of comfort and encouragement to our fellow cutie lovers. It really struck me that Cutie is not only the 'Actor with a human smell', but his fans are also very much 'Fans with a human smell'!

With this train of thought, I told myself that this Tokyo FM is more of a 'payback' time for me. I had been blessed with an extremely fulfilling and engaging experience at the Taiwan FM. One that I can safely say only a few handful of people would be able to experience in their lifetime. So now, it was time for me to do my part and help spread the 'heavenly' experience to all in this thread (and also to the equally fantastic fans that I met at the Taiwan FM).

15th June 2013 - Joo Won's Tokyo FM

The day started with me finally getting to meet @manyearsago in the flesh! I was there about 12.35pm. Thankfully she was there slightly earlier and had already started queuing! We gave each other a 'welcome hug' and somehow we just hit it off! I guess the amount of work and effort we had both put in preparing the gifts for cutie had inevitably brought us closer together.

This is a pix of the queue that had formed after us.126_zps36e39a82.jpg

Time flew by pretty fast as we both chatted about many things. Soon enough, it was 1.30pm and the organisers started prepping everyone in the queue. I suddenly realised that there were more people queuing BEHIND us than in front of us. I saw that the people right in front of the Q were extremely well prepared, complete with floor mats and even mobile stools! So I told manyears that I was sure these people came way earlier, maybe even 8am that morning itself!

At 2pm, they opened the doors and we were ushered into the building.

This is the queue that was behind is after we had entered the building.042_zps7575284f.jpg

This is the queue that was in front of us. Batches of around 10 people at a time were allowed up to the 2nd floor where all the merchandise were sold.

040_zps9e8ead2f.jpg

These were the items that were on sale.

046_zpsdd3a8946.jpg

We were informed that only buyers of the photo sets and calendars will get their items personally signed by cutie.

By the time our turn had arrived to proceed up the escalator to make our purchase, all photo sets were sold out. The items were definitely not cheap! But with the thought that some of my fellow cutie lovers might so want a copy of the calendar, I gamely proceeded to buy 15 calendars, 1 passport, 1 L7CS alarm clock, and 1 light stick.

We were told to indicate 1 special date n cutie will personally sign on it after the FM event. This is a sample of what the calendar looks like with cutie drawing a heart shape on the 'special date' plus his autograph.

007_zps3a65a420.jpg

Some of the other items that I bought were things like;

- This passport holder with Joo Won's name printed on the cover and his signature in the inside of the passport.

Pix of passport outside cover with Joo Won's name.

009_zpsd1c259da.jpg

Pix of the inside where JW had already signed on the bottom right corner.

010_zps826212c6.jpg

Then there was also this L7CS alarm clock that was very similar to the one Han Gilro used.

021_zps74d836ee.jpg

It even came with a toy gun to 'switch off the alarm clock'!

048_zps482ad1c6.jpg

There was even a blue light stick and a bunny toy that supposedly has cutie's pre-recorded voice.

After happily purchasing our items, we proceeded to have a nice lunch cos it had just passed 3pm.

This pretty much wraps up the 'pre-event' review.

Stay tuned when I'll be covering the actual fan meeting proper. :P

Guest rynhanna

@padme, who is the other person?

padme said:

OMG I will have busy busy days this week .__. but cutie I can't let you go :((  omiiii first thanks for all girls! and second

MY BROMANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY SWEET BROMANCE!!!! *i'm late i know* xD

9p2.png

Guest padme

@rynhanna is Chansung from 2PM! a korean boygroup  :)>-   

OMI hahahahaha =))  SAILOR MOON  SAILOR MOON ¿? wait  I been lied all my life  ehhhhhhh  LOL 8-} 8-} 8-}   :-?  sailor Moon was that precious guy OMO! *point and talks to her userpic* LADY MOON we have new competition! a new lady is born :-?  and it's a SAILOR =))

@jwonnie  what an amazing experience you had, <3 your review is full of feelings  :)>- :)>- :)>-

i am truly amazed as to how Joowon could film a drama and a movie at the same time. i'm sure other actors have done the same as well, but the other commitment he has is also outstanding. i hope he has enough time to prepare for the drama. the movie filming might not be too difficult as it's a rom-com, but the drama genre made me slightly scared for what's to come. :-S
but rest assured, i have complete faith in his acting ability. i know Joowon could do well, but i want him to be amazing in the role. hopefully the movie filming will end soon so he can focus fully on the drama. he must have met up with some doctors to explain to him regarding autistic, right? reading will take a lot of time, and he lacks the time. Moon Chae Won can do it, then so can our very own Moon Joowon. :-bd

jwonnie

said:

Joo Won's Tokyo FM Love Letter

Here's the last 'major' video that I forgot to upload last night. Sorry but I missed out on the first couple of lines cos my battery was running low.

So here's the video where cutie read out his heart warming love letter.

http://youtu.be/1enhy8FF8EA

I am uploading this first so that hopefully someone can help to translate it.

I took some pixs but unfortunately they aren't so clear. I took a few more 'talking/playing game' videos which I'm now uploading and compiling. Once they're done, I'll post it collectively according to program sequence.

But first, I think I'll post my own 'review' while it's still fresh in my mind and heart. so stay tuned.... :P

mrdimples

said:

coolreborn

said:

Joo Won soompi International Fans Gifts to Our Cutie

[color=#000099][size=3]I know you girls are interested in knowing how our gifts looks like. Here are the videos of the Mosaic poster, the album and the letter that we all made.

[size=5]Mosaic Poster, Album and Letter[/size][/color]

ps. blast... I'll edit the International later... kekekeke

The Album

I am so proud of all Cutie soompi fans who participated in this project, the ones who gave fanarts, letters, ideas, support, love, etc. To those who helped in tweeting and so many stuffs so that this project will materialize. And special thanks to the two lovely ladies, @manyearsago and @jwonnie who did everything in their powers to put the gifts together and give them to our beloved Joo Won. It's a pleasure working with you girls, I'm so happy I got to work with a close bunch of people who truly loves our Joo Won. No matter how far we are, we still manage to do this. I will be more than happy to do this again in the near future. I think this is what Joo Won's power is eh.

To JW soompi International Fans

[size=3]

[/size][size=3]

[size=3][color=#000099][size=2]-edit-

Was totally sleepy last night or was it early morning, the video record is done by @manyearsago, I did the video editing and upload to YT. When I saw the video first, I want to hug all of you and squeeze @manyearsago with a tight hug. I am so touch.[/size][/color][/size]

Thank Q for the account, unnie @manyearsago. Both u and @jwonnie hav done us all here a great service by your kind sharing, since majority of us do not have the resources and chance to make the trip to meet and support cutie in person.

I wanted to cry when I read what cutie said "I will be flying back to Korea tomorrow morning and will continue movie shooting upon arrival.  The day after next I will be starting shooting the drama. I will be busy with both shootings in the next 5 months. Fighting!!  Gambatte!!".

It is really no joke and a mammoth-size challenge for uri sweet cutie Maknae to be juggling 2 major demanding roles in 2 projects and with filming 1N2, rehearsing/preparations for the musical and other engagements like interviews, photoshoots, etc.

As fans we are not able to share his load of work but we can lightening his burden by being considerate towards him and ppl around him and not cause any unnecessary stress, worry or inconvenience. One thing I hav notice in my short tweeting experience (I created my 1st twitter accts becoz of and just for cutie), many fans hav been retweeting similar old tweets consecutively over and over again (Im not referring to our recent mass tweets abt the presents). Instead of doing such, I really think it would be nice for us to send tweets to encourage him, cheer him up (cheesy lines are welcome... lolll), or just say something nice to make his day a good one. So shall we be creative and caring in our tweets, my dear soompi comrades? :x :) ;;)

2pm&amp;JoowonBias4ever said:

he is a skeleton in a suit!!!! he looks so thin!!! who's his manager??? i'm not angry.....

*rolls up sleeves with frying pan in hand* X(

I am always worrying about him. I already noticed in 7LCS that he is

losing so much weight. I'm always thinking, why. And I think, its

probably the character that he will portray in his next projects, one

that require him to be thin. Did you see the Good Doctor's initial drama

shoots? He actually looks like a child being so thin. And they say he

had a child-like personality and a savant .. And I always think of how

drastic actors/actresses do to achieve the likeness of their character, I

hope that is one reason why Cutie is thin and not because he does not

eat just to maintain a certain weight. If I'm his mom, I'll probably be

giving him food to eat, but if that's part of the job then... ottoke,

what to do.

But still, even if I moat and spazz about him, I

always see how tired he looks. His eyes, even if he smiles to us fans,

there are times when pictures captured the exhaustion. He already have 

Panda eyes. *sniffs* Sometimes, I want to stop him from being so active

at 1N2D games, I don't want to see him dropping because of fatigue. Just

look at his schedule, Gawd, his is so jam packed. I just hope what he wants to do or

doing right now, his body can take it. I'd rather that I will not see

him in the small screen than know that he suddenly got sick because of

his work. Stress is a big health no no.  But then, if this is what Cutie wants, we can only support him and pray that he will be healthy enough to finish all the commitments that he have. And show him the love that we feel for him.

Joo Won, Fighting!!!!

Sweaxy... but his eyes tells a different story....

cr as tagged

@coolreborn is right all we can Do now is keep supporting him and wish him all the best

And pray that he can have time to rest At least one or two Hours

Ehh I have always feel he has child like personality due to 1n2d no matter he is thin or fat but right bow he s too thin le so he look more like a sick kid to me now maybe they think autism maybe look like that as without much food to eat Ba

But really being so thin to look like a child is abit too much if this requirement as even he is about Kangto weight I still think he s vvv childlike and kid too have baby fat

But maybe autism is Thin in the way they will repeatedly do something non stop and maybe can dont eat sometime Ba

But I see some autism are fat too

So I don't really understand why cutie need to be so thin to act as an autism

I think I will want to see a more realistic autism look than a good looking cutie

To be honest I am abit disappointed with the look of that drama as yes he looks very handsome but to me I don't know why I feel it s too pretty to be realistic

Maybe I am a weirdo who don't want to see him so handsome in a drama but I am not saying autism are not handsome they are some very handsome too but they will like be like artists style till so handsome I mean if he can wear like his nornal self tshirt and a cap or his hair is normal combing will be more realistic

I am quIte weird actually who want really want to see he really will amaze me with that role

But as I said it s a pic so I still can't charge anything yet

To me his acting skill and his personality is what I really like and not so much on his look

Yes it s a credit he look vvv handsome so it s always nice to look at but I alwAys like to see him simple and cute look in 1n2d.

I always hope he will challenge some roles which are not so good looking but kdramas are quite hard

ESP the 7 g I think ckh is vvv nature in that drama she is very normal looking but most ppl think she s ugly and dnt match cutie but to me she has shown a very natural look in that dramA so I really like it

And for ella Chen she alwAyz took up a normal looking girls roles which Are very down to earth that s why I like her over ten years

I really hope that cutie will tAke up some roles which are nature in looking Or look more like commoners

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won on site for "Only You - 2013"

Source | 2013/06/17 |

photo319538.jpg

Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won have come together.

The movie "Only You - 2013" has starting making and cranked in on the 26th of May.

The casting of Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won was a big issue for fans from the beginning. "Only You - 2013" is about Lee Ho-tae (Joo Won) who meets the first love of his dreams, Yoon Jin-sook (Kim Ah-joong) for the first time in ten years but is shocked to find out she's a hit-and-runner.

The still cut is from the scene where Yoon Jin-sook is being taken to the police station after an accident but stops by a pharmacy to get pills for her who is sick.

Kim Ah-joong said, "I like the character of Yoon Jin-sook as she is unpredictable. I think it's going to be a fun and cheery movie". Joo Won said, "We started filming early in the morning when the weather was nice. The movie is fun and I think I'll have fun throughout the filming".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

farbarri said: wow, they sure look good together~ from this one picture alone, i can tell they have chemistry together.  :x my fellow comrades, shall we go to his movie together? or we can all do mass watching online after all of us have downloaded it, and each bake our own popcorn and soda drink (which soda he's endorsing now?), and spazz about the movie as if we're watching together in real life?  :D this should be fun~

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic