Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Guest mydeed

Do u guys notice that his trousers are shorter and his socks are exposing in the photos from drama shooting?All i need for him Is a pair of spectacles. :-B

.... and a checkered handkerchief, a small note book in his pocket and a water tumbler with straw... Awwww.

Maybe Doctor Park dont even have a smart phone.

Is it August yet??!!

ellasam81 said:

I was quite curious what he is thinking at 6.29 as he really scares me when look so seriousand it reminds me of lee kang to has come back again even it is just afew seconds 

suddenly he is so focus and next second he goes to cutie self.

it s really my first time to see a person can look so different within a second.when he is focusing and when he is relax and playing, seem like two different personshis eyes expressions totally changed 

sometime i really think is he having multiple personality.

i mean not sick la but just have multiple personality

as this kind of person is a gifted to become a performers as he can change into different roles very quickly

i have seen many good actors but this is my first time really see an actor who can bring out the roles who are different from his personality

i am not saying other actors are not good but what i mean for eg i can still see jks in you're beautiful roll and pyc in rooftop prince role as they have some similarities in them as jks is bold and pyc has a prince charming charisma and lmh is cool so all the roles they take show some of their personality.

but with joo won is a shy and simple guy but he take up ma joong who is a cool and a tragic role and i really dont like ma joong this character as i feel stress to see ma joong eyes are always sad and fierce so i am really until now still cant believe he iis the one who act as ma joong but after the above videos i really am convinced now he is ma joong

i never see such an actor before so large different with the roles he take on

I REALLY  ^:)^ ^:)^^:)^ ^:)^^:)^ ^:)^^:)^ ^:)^ at him

i am sorry i keep saying the same things but really amazing to know an actor like him exists he is not perfect but he has amazed me 

actually it's not just us who are amused or amazed, his colleagues are too. Park Ki Woong who has almost 10 years of acting experience under his belt said he has never seen another actor like Joo Won whose on screen persona and real life person is so different. That's the magic of Joo Won, I agree that with many actors his age, I see them(the real person) in the character they are playing. So, they do well only if the character they play is close to what they really are in real life. Or the effect is such that many times I don't see the character at all, I see the actor in the role. Sometimes, I wonder if it's difficult or easy to be his co-star. He can be all smiles and goofing around on the set and the next moment, he has snapped into his character. He has the ability to focus and compartmentalize. I will always remember that 1N2D episode where the guys were supposed to cry within 1 minute, JM the clown was creating so much ruckus and laughter that even veterans like KSW, UTW and CTH couldn't do it at all, they burst out laughing. But JW was just beside JM and he just looked straight and shed tears within the shortest time.

Because Joo Won's roles like Ma Jun, Tae Hee and Kangto have such painful past and hurt, he always had to bring forth very deep or intense emotions. And he did them so beautifully and well to the point where I remember some blogger saying that she wondered where did Joo Won find it in him to convey such emotions. The fact that he grew up in a normal and close knit family with lots of love and support makes it even stranger. Usually, there is some life experience or angst to equip one with such emotions. Some actors even go to the point of creating an environment or situation so that they can "harness" the ability to act better. But Joo Won says he does not do it.

As for multiple personalities, I translated the interview after BM where Joo Won said he would like to wear different "masks" I think he will challenge himself in a role like that in Jekyll and Hyde where he plays a man with split personality. That would be an ultimate treat. I really want to see him in such a role. That's why I find it so rewarding to be his fan.

Me too I have been very crazy over some actors In the past ESP jks due to you're beautiful but after awhile I get bored and never bother to watch his dramas not that his acting is bad but I just got bored with the roles he took and for pyc I only watch rooftop prince not because I think he s not good but the roles Never catch my Attention

Like ma jun actually I hated him when it s airing in sg as I m the type who sides more to the main lead than the second lead and I find him really weird in his look too me when he is ma jun I don't him handsome but find him very stressed but at the same time feel vvv sad for him too but over all I don't like ma jun

Sorry girls if it wasn't 1n2d I get to know the real joo won is like this I won't like him as all his characters are hatable that s y I m so amaze when I first see 1n2d I have been asking myself is this really the guy in 7g n ma jun ????

Did I see wrongly or my eyes got something wrong? As in 7 g he s cute too but not so adorable and likable in 1n2d the real him is so childlike until I always wanted to pinch his cheek or kidnap him to be my baby

You all can say I m weird but i see him more like a baby than a guy

Oops sorry cutie for not treating you as a guy so sometime when I see moaty things related to him I find it weird too as to me I just thinking he s like a kid

But I don't mean I don't like

Please upload more of this things as just for entertainment lol

But really I admire his amazing acting skill and his real personality always so childlike

And about the crying part in 1n2d my hair stood up when I see joo won so focusing I don't know why joo won Always make my hair stand when he s so focus or crying

ReAly never seen a guy like that i also want to see him act on split personality as lee Kangto has some split personality too from the beginning to the change in ep 7 it s like such a great change

I am really amaze by the change too

All I can use in joo won word is amaze

Everything about him is so amazing

I really love him after ob as he a really great in it ESP the part he cried to his grandma to let him be with the girl it s really tearing my heart to see him cry like that and really amazing

There is alot of his crying scenes makes me feel heartache even I hate ma jun but see him cry make my heart aches too

So I hope he will challenge more roles which I think he can be any Roles

Sorry girls keep repeating the same things

.... and a checkered handkerchief, a small note book in his pocket and a water tumbler with straw... Awwww.

Maybe Doctor Park dont even have a smart phone.

Is it August yet??!!

....and He tuck in his shirt like cha take hyun did in busan trip.bite his nails, and calls Joo sang wook "hyungnim" in high pitch.of cos,think smart phone as small TV.( lol.sorry.a bit crazy now)

I DONT BELIEVE IT!!! MY LETTER IS VERY VERY SHORT,and it is at the end. 
hahahhahaahhahahaah.Comrades (@arch00 @crazyoverkdrama) our mission is success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU @manyearsago @coolreborn and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pandora460

@coolreborn @manyearsago @jwonnie
THANK YOU...THANK YOU..THANK YOUthe last page of the album will surely put a smile on Cutie's lips!

Joo Won’s fanmeeting!  Fans were excited with his talents of singing and dancing

Source http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1971384

k7ix.jpg

Thousands of fans participated Joo Woo’s Fanmeeting and Concert in Tokyo.  He has gathered attention being a hallyu star of the new generation.

On 14 June, Joo Won arrived at Haneda Airport and received warm welcome from fans, that shows how popular he is.

He held his fanmeeting and concert on 15 June in Tokyo International Forum Hall C.  At the event, Joo Won communicated with fans and held a concert.  He showed off his hidden talents of singing and dancing which made Japanese fans all excited.

His passionate dancing of PSY’s  Gangnam Style had stirred up atmosphere of the venue.

According to his agency SIM Entertainment, Level 7 Civil Servant was just aired not long ago, they didn’t expect JW had received that much support from fans.  They can now feel the popularity of JW.  From now on, they consider to arrange   more chances for JW meeting his fans in Asia.

On the day, Japanese media went to interview JW “Joo Won’s  popularity and singing ability are his best stage manner.”  They predicted it won’t be too far until he becomes hallyu star of the next generation.”

Joo Won is currently shooting a movie “Only You”.   He is also chosen to lead KBS2 TV drama  airing in August by playing the role of pediatrician Park Shi On. Expectation has been gathered.

Reported by Kwon Ji Yeon  17 June 2013, 14.35hr

Released by OSEN on 17 June 2013, 17.52hr

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi 

bobsavero said: I DONT BELIEVE IT!!! MY LETTER IS VERY VERY SHORT,and it is at the end. 
hahahhahaahhahahaah.Comrades (@arch00 @crazyoverkdrama) our mission is success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU @manyearsago @coolreborn and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@arch00  @bobsavero
I have sent the audio file to coolreborn and she is busy working on converting the file for upload to share with your girls.  You will find IYH singing "My heart will go on" soon.  Please be patient !!

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic